Contacting X Kurapika

The three of them continued running until they were extremely close to entering the city when suddenly Usagi said, "Oh yeah..."

"What?" Killua asked her as they stopped running.

"Won't I attract unwanted attention, what with being torn up like this?" She asked, gesturing to her arms because they had received the most noticeable of damage.

The other two just looked at her while Gon said, "You're right..."

"What should I do? I left my bag at the hotel, and it has my jacket inside," Usagi exclaimed.

"I did the same, so you're out of luck with me," Killua admitted.

"I left my bag too... oh, wait!" Gon stated before taking off his green jacket that he wears all. the. time. "You can borrow this, if you want."

"Ah, thanks!" She stated as she took it from him and put it on. "How do I look?" She asked slyly while posing.

"Not like Usagi," Killua told her.

"You look like me!" Gon pointed out. "But with pink hair... and braids... and gold eyes... and you're a girl..."

"Well, now's not the time to get picky, is it?" Usagi stated before they set off running again.

Once in town they entered a metro where they boarded a subway, which they stood in the back of by themselves.

"Thankfully I'm not attracting a lot of attention," Usagi mumbled to herself.

Before anyone could reply the subway stopped moving as an intercom blared all throughout the subway that they were having 'technical difficulties'.

"Eh, I'm not getting a signal down here," Gon pointed out.

"We need to get moving, though, so let's just run," Killua said. They all nodded before somehow getting off the subway before running down the dark tunnel.

Eventually they made it out, where they then stood next to the railing beside the stairs leading underground.

"What do we do?" Usagi asked.

"I'll try calling Kurapika again," Gon told them while dialing his number. It rang a few times before on the other line he said, "hello?"

"Kurapika!!" Gon exclaimed through the phone.

"Huh? Gon?!" Kurapika questioned through the speaker. "Where are you?"

"I was about to ask the same thing!" Gon admitted before Usagi pulled his hand away from his ear so she could scream into the speaker, "I MISSED YOU KURAPIKAAAAA!!!!!"

After a moment of Kurapika allowing his ear to adjust from such a flat out obnoxious scream, he said, "I missed you too, but I've been busy."

"Look we know but we don't care!! You need to get your a– hey!" Usagi was interrupted by Gon pulling the phone back to his ear.

"Don't curse so loudly in public! You'll get us unwanted attention!" Killua whisper shouted at her. "Besides, you shouldn't just say whatever the hell you think of!"

"First off, you're not one to talk, and secondly, I don't spew profanities; I enunciate them clearly like a damn lady," Usagi reasoned.

"Kurapika, we want to help you catch the Spiders!" Gon shouted into the speaker before Killua held out his hand for the phone. He handed it over.

"Hey, Kurapika," Killua started out.

"So you're all three there, huh? Then you'll all know to stay away from the Troupe!" Kurapika snapped at him.

"We know! We thought we could take them, but we it's been made painfully clear to us that we can't take them alone. We were all captured by them, but we managed to escape; but that's why we need your help!" Killua explained to him.

"What?! You need to stay away from the Phantom Troupe! Leave me to do this alone!" Kurapika ordered.

"Why won't you just treat us like equals?! We know we can't take them alone so we're asking for your help!" Killua explained before taking a deep breath and sighing before holding the phone out in Gon's direction.

It was intercepted however by Usagi who said, "I heard what you said. Honestly, you know that since we're your friends you can trust us, right?"

Kurapika stayed silent before saying calmly, "It's because you're my friends I want to do this alone; if you get associated with me you could all get hurt."

"All I'm saying is don't try to shoulder all this yourself! It'd leave a bad taste in my mouth if you got hurt doing something I–, no, we could've stopped you from doing," she told him before giving the phone back to Gon.

"I saw one of them crying before. He said he'd never forgive someone who killed his friend," he continued to talk, but Usagi was focused on something else.

"All of this hatred is just going to cause more people to hate each other. I wish it'd all just stop!"

Once he had hung up, or rather been hung up on, the three of them headed for the hotel.

~~~

"You mean that these two..." Gon started.

"...While we were captured by the Phantom Troupe..." Killua continued.

"... Were over here getting drunk the whole time?!?" Usagi finished, raising her voice a bit.

"Kinda," Leorio said, his voice slurred from intoxication as he sat across from Zepile. "Yuu wan sum?"

"No way! We're underaged, anyway!" Killua yelled at him.

"Yeah! Plus, the only 'high' I need is the natural adrenaline rush that comes with murder!" Usagi screamed, causing Killua to just stare at her menacingly, so she restated herself by saying, "at least, that's what past me would say; gimme that bottle!"

Killua slapped her on the back comically.

To get their minds off of what Usagi said, Gon asked, "aren't you underage too, Leorio?"

"In mai cuntree yuu can dreenk when yur sixteen!" Leorio defended himself with his slurred voice. Usagi slapped him on the back of his head, which made him go partially back to his senses. At the very least he didn't slur his words as much.

"And besides, I haven't just been drinking myself senseless here; Zepile has been teaching me about Nen!" He announced proudly.

Speaking of Zepile, he was sitting across from Leorio but not just drinking; he was smoking too, and the entire room reeked like a bonfire.

"Speaking of Nen," Gon started, "we got in touch with Kurapika, and we're hoping he'll tell is about his Nen."

--------

WOO NEW CHAPTER

Seriously tho I'm on a roooollllllll

I'm so happy you guys have no idea why the fudge muffins didn't i do this sooner????

I'd like to formally apologize for going on hiatus so much

I WILL NOT BECOME THE YOSHIHIRO TOGASHI OF FANFICTION!!!!

Any who, OMG KURAPIKAAAAA!!!

I think that's it for tonight lol I'll update more tonorrow/ later today haha

Btw OMG Usagi says a lot of Tumblr quotes my Gon. In fact, practically the entirety of her personality was inspired by a tumblr quote that said something like "I love characters with a sarcastic sense of humor" or something

Hence why she's a sarcastic, sassy, cares too much, screwed over train crash of death, suffering, and badassery

At least in my opinion lol

Marina
6/15/16
(Y'know, I'm honestly pretty pissed off I didn't do like a special chapter or something on Usagi's birthday, or any of theirs for that matter. The only solution is to change her birthday lol)