Spider X Sighting

A day later the four decided that they would try to find interesting things to buy and then sell them for a profit. They each ran around the kiosks and found interesting things, but almost every time someone by the name of Zepile had bid more money than they did. Having eventually found enough items to trade, Killua, Usagi, and Gon came back together and entered a pawn shop.

Once inside the man behind the counter said as they placed a few bags on the table, "Oh, what are you kids doing here?" To which Killua flat out lied by saying with a cutesy face, "Our dad told us to sell things from our basement!"

Usagi slowly turned her head towards him with a "da fudge are you try'na pull 'ere?!" look on her face. Killua stick his tongue out and Gon sighed.

"Well..." the guy said as he examined their things, "This toy is in excellent shape, and so is this one right here." He picked up an odd wooden statue. "Huh, this is hardly worth anything... but the wood is in good shape, so I may be able to buy it from you."

The three looked at each other uncertainly, a bit taken aback. The darn thing had Nen around it, so why wasn't if worth a fortune either?

"Y'know, let me just take it to the back to examine the wood, and then I'll tell you what it's worth."

Just before they could agree, another man came bursting through the door saying that he was trying to trick them.

"What're you saying...?" The guy seemed oddly scared.

"This was made a long time ago, you can tell obviously by the wood. But the real treasure isn't the wood; it's what's inside," the newcomer pointed out.

"Huh?" The three gasped simultaneously.

"These containers were often used to hide treasure. I'm willing to bet he was going to try stealing what was inside it while he 'checked' it back there," he explained smugly.

The pawn dude gave up trying to swindle them so the other guy opened it up for them, revealing all kinds of gems and gold, which they took with them to sell somewhere else. As they walked out Usagi said, "thanks for saving us back there! That could've really cost us!"

"It was no problem, in fact I'll be taking 50% of what you get for selling it!" He chimed in happily.

"No you won't!!" Killua butted in angrily.

"Well, we can pay you with lunch..." Gon suggested half to himself.

He thought for a second before saying, "that works too."

Once at a restaurant he explained that his name was Zepile and that he was trying to buy back his forged pottery. After some back and forth question asking that made Killua's patience wear thin, the three asked him to be their appraiser of sorts and to help them find good sellers. He agreed, and as they walked out Leorio called Gon's phone.

"Hey, Gon," Leorio, who had been at the hotel searching online for leads to the Phantom Troupe, began saying. "I've found a pretty reliable source, and I think I've found two Spiders."

Gon looked shocked. "Really?!"

"Yes, it's a man and a woman; they posted a video of them. Let's meet up and we can talk more about a plan."

"Okay, we're on our way!" Gon said before hanging up. "Killua, Usagi! Leorio found two of them!"

"Really?" Usagi questioned in shock.

"He said to meet up with him."

"Let's go then!"

As they ran off Gon told Zepile to find good prices for them.