Deeper X In X Nen

Killua, Usagi, and Gon continued to search around the world of Greed Island, but no matter where they went the girl in the pink dress kept following them. They tried everything to get rid of her, but nothing was working. Eventually they were stopped by what looked like a group of thugs, but ended up being NPC's in need of assistance.

As they walked to their village Usagi asked Killua, "Is this like an in-game event of some kind?"

"I think so. If we do what they want we could get something nice," Killua whispered back.

Not too much later the three of them plus the girl that had been stalking them were dragged into a house. A character explained that their village was going through an epidemic, and if they didn't get help a small child would die.

"So, you want us to give you something, like money?" Usagi asked after he was done.

"Yes, that would help," the old man replied.

"Okay, how much money do you need?" Gon asked them.

"80,000 Jenny."

The three stared in shock. "That's almost all we have left!" Killua shouted.

"Um, I have enough to cover 80,000 Jenny!" the girl spoke up.

Killua looked so done as he turned around and snapped, "Hey, do you think you could shut up for a second?"

An irk mark appeared on her forehead as he turned back around. The three of them forked over their savings before the man said, "we could also use children's clothes."

"No," Usagi stated.

"Please!" the man said with over dramatic tears.

~~~

The three of them sprinted downhill through the forest surrounding the village, each of them having given up a shirt so they only had the tank top they wore underneath.

"To that, I call bullshit!!" Usagi complained. "Why did we have to give up our clothes for an NPC?!"

"Usagi, you were the first one to give up your clothes," Gon reminded her. "Right, Killua?"

Oh, but how could he forget? He got to watch Usagi take off her shirt, albeit while having one on underneath. Still, it was close enough for him. As they ran he had a goofy grin on his face as he stared off into the air.

"Killua?" Gon asked, poking his shoulder.

"What?" Killua yelled, having been brought back to earth from his reverie by Gon. "Oh, yeah yeah I remember yeah Usagi took her shirt off first yeah I remember that happening, actually," he replied, fast.

Gon looked confused while Usagi squinted at him. "Yeah, I say a lot of shit for someone who can't choose rude dialogue in games... by the way, Killua, you seem like you remember that happening very well. Question; why?" she prodded, already knowing the answer.

Killua got flustered as he looked away and mumbled, "idiot, you know why..."

"Look!" Gon yelled, pointing ahead of them. Before them was a large rocky canyon. "Let's see what's there!"

The other two smirked before running after him into the canyon. As they ran they saw huge monsters appear before them, which they fought. They also found a "quick little bastard" as Usagi called it, that were almost too fast too see. After running around for quite a while they saw a huge suit of armor–type thing. Not knowing what to do, they just stared at it until the girl from before shouted "GYO!!!"

Upon using Gyo they could see that it was controlled by a tiny little puff ball thing. The girl walked up behind them and said, "Honestly, you don't know anything do you. Did you even have a Nen teacher, or have you just been winging everything?"

Usagi looked a little perturbed by what she said. "Actually we do; his name is Wing."

"Wing?" the girl asked before she began laughing. "You mean the boy who wears glasses and never tucks in his shirt?"

"You know him?" Gon asked, shocked.

"Know him? I was his teacher once! In fact, I could teach you Nen if you want; think of me as your teacher's teacher," she offered.

"Sorry, but we don't–"

"Sit down, act like we're talking," she interrupted Killua as they sat down. "There's someone following us. You three walk that way for about five-hundred meters before using Zetsu and walking back here. If I go in the opposite direction he will go after me," she explained.

"Why should we listen to you?" Killua asked her.

"Because I'm trying to help you," she told him. "I'm going to make him come to me and then you follow."

"I get it, stalk the sta–" SLAP

The sound of her hand colliding with Killua's cheek resounded through the canyon. She stood up abruptly before shouting, "Fine, be that way!!!"

Killua and Usagi stood up as she shouted back, "We don't want to team up with you anyway!!"

Killua gestured to Gon saying, "Let's go, Gon!" They began to walk their apparent separate ways as Killua yelled, "Seeeeeee ya, baaaaakaaaaa!!!!!"

A few minutes later they had made it to the rock and came back to where she had said to meet up while using Zetsu to stay hidden. Upon reaching where she was, they saw that part of one of her ponytail's had been cut off, and the man who had been chasing them was on the ground. She agreed to let him go if he would stay and help them train for a week inside of a huge ditch, which he did.

They hadn't even been training against him for a day when they realized they were getting stronger. Eventually the woman named Biscuit let him out, so he left to turn himself in. Killua, Usagi, and Gon continued to train under her, eventually learning Shu, Ko, Ken, and Ryu, which are deeper Nen techniques.

Soon it was December in the real world, so Killua was forced to leave to re-take the Hunter Exam. They found a port that would take him back, and they saw him off. Before Killua could run back inside the building, Usagi launched herself onto him in a bone-crushing hug goodbye, to which he responded by awkwardly trying to get her off while saying she was embarrassing. Eventually she did let go, and Killua was able to exit the game, leaving Usagi and Gon to continue training under Biscuit.

---------

Sorry if the ending is a little rushed... I'm just super excited to write what I have planned next!

You'll find out even more about Usagi's abnormal Nen >:3

And if you didn't know it was abnormal you'll find out a little but why, but not all the details because I have to keep you hanging lol

So yeah :3 also, I got a tumblr!!

Actually I already had one; I just changed the name lol

It's Marina2319 obviously but yeah
:3 go on there if you want to see even more anime stuff and randomness

That's all :3

Marina
Day wrote– 7/13/16
Day posted– 7/21/16