Murderous X Sachiko

Yo, my peeps :3 as you can tell from the title, this chapter is violent. In fact, this entire fan fic is violent, bloody, and fluffy with some slightly inappropriate incidences (this isn't smut so not THAT). Fair warning to you that this has more violence in it than I think I've put in here before, so yeah, don't kill me Lol (I probably should put this in the description XD) Also, I'm really tired so yeah. Typos XD

Once they made it through the Nen that was blocking them, the three saw Hisoka. He stood up and looked down at them.

"Hmmm... So you made it through? You learned Nen quickly," Hisoka stated, looking down at them in a weird way.

"Hey, will you fight me?" Gon asked, determinedly.

"If you win at least one fight, then I will," Hisoka replied. He turned his head towards Usagi. "You look... Nice," He said, slowly.

She looked at him angrily. "Don't... Look at me like that," Usagi told him, turning her head away from him.

He looked a little shocked, then pleased. "Don't look at me like that! It makes me want to..." He looked at her in a strange way. "... Do things..."

Killua stepped in front of Usagi defensively. "Don't even think about touching her!" Killua told Hisoka.

"Aww, but it was just getting fun!" He said, making Usagi cringe. The three turned and walked down another hallway to register, Killua having his arm around Usagi's shoulders the entire way.

They were stopped by three people for a moment named Gido, Sadaso, and Riehvelt. Once they registered they found out they wouldn't be sharing a room anymore. Usagi had a room somewhat between Killua and Gon, but none of them had rooms directly next to each other.

Once that said goodnight Usagi walked in her room and marveled at how huge it was. "Wow! This room is huge!" She thought before setting her stuff down and jumping on the ginormous bed.

She lay there for a moment lost in thought before hearing a weird noise. In the distance there was a creaking noise, as if someone was walking. Usagi gulped before telling herself it was her imagination. She then jumped off the bed and switched into a long shirt and shorts to sleep in.

Yawning, she hopped onto her bed and turned off a lamp, though she left the hall light on for good measure. Then she heard the noise again, except this time it sounded like whispers. Getting a little freaked out, she decided to investigate.

She slid out of bed and creeped out into the hallway. "... Hello..?" She said, quietly. "As if anyone is going to answer that!"

As she continued down the long hallway she heard more voices, but she was unable to tell where they were coming from or what they were saying. The closest thing to another person in the room other than Usagi was her shadow.

"Hello, Usagi."

Usagi's eyes widened in fear and she froze in her tracks, turning around slowly only to see-

"Sachiko?!" She gasped. "What are you... How did you..?!"

"Oh, shut up, freak," Sachiko hissed. Usagi stopped speaking. "You shouldn't have done what you did."

Usagi looked puzzled, until Sachiko pointed to the Nen Cuffs. "You don't deserve Nen. You'll just end up hurting more people than necessary; not that I care. Normally I couldn't care less about other humans. But... You are always around Killua, and he is going to marry me in a few years to end the foolish quarreling between our families! I can't just let you kill him!!" She exclaimed, an insane glint in her eyes.