Panic X And X Venting

The first place they went was to Gon, but once they arrived in the building they found he wasn't there; all that was left was the woman Pitou had been healing. Deciding someone had to watch over her, she was entrusted to Killua and Usagi.

Putting the girl on his back, Killua and Usagi walked out of the building and off to the perimeter of the palace with Palm and Sachiko. The group walked in silence before Killua and Usagi, along with the woman named Komugi, spilt up for a moment.

Wordlessly the two walked on, until suddenly a chimera ant appeared before them; it was a butterfly, but looked anything but friendly. Killua activated his Godspeed as Usagi stood in front of them, arms raised and prepared to defend. When the chimera ant looked in their direction, the two immediately sprinted away, Usagi looking over her shoulder only to find it wasn't there.

Killua and Usagi stopped abruptly when it appeared in front of them; neither party spoke, but they were smart enough to try leading it away from the others. As they ran, the woman awoke and, not aware that Killua was trying to help, began to pound her fists against the top of his head to stop him. She succeeded, but only seconds before the chimera had appeared behind her, bypassing Usagi, and knocked her unconscious once more.

"Who are you?" Usagi asked, not expecting an answer as she skidded to a halt beside Killua and an unconscious Komugi.

"I am but a servant to the King," he stated, melancholy in tone. He sounded very devoted to this king. "I don't need a name.

"However, I do need to get rid of that," he stated, pointing at Komugi. Usagi looked taken aback as Killua appeared unphased.

"I remember being called 'that'," Usagi thought, a wave of painful nostalgia washing over her.

Remembering he was there, Usagi whipped her head back around towards the chimera. "We can't let you," she started.

"She's right," Killua stated, still surrounded by a neon-blue glow as he made a circle of electricity around the three of them. "If you go past this circle, we'll have no choice but to kill you."

The ant had an annoyed countenance, as though he were in a hurry. "No, I don't think you will," he stated, glaring at them. "I need to dispose of it quickly, so hand them over and I'll leave."

"Are you dumb?!" Usagi shouted, growing livid at the way he talked about Komugi– how it reminded her of how Sachiko had spoken not even ten minutes prior. "We aren't giving her over!"

Killua glanced at Usagi, realizing that she was gradually becoming impatient, and eventually would explode. He half wished they weren't in such a life-or-death situation; if they fought, it wouldn't be boring.

The ant still refused to cooperate, and took a step closer to their anti-chimera ant circle. Usagi sent a glare his way, trembling with anger as images of  Sachiko flooded into her mind.

He held his hand out, saying, "comply and I'll leave."

Without thinking twice she kicked her leg up abruptly, knocking his hand back with her foot. Looking more annoyed than anything else. "I didn't think humans were that stupid," he stated, not even speaking in a lower register; he couldn't care less if she heard.

Livid, Usagi stepped out of the circle and threw a punch in his direction, which he promptly dodged; she reared her leg back for a roundhouse kick, but before she could make contact with him he had caught her foot in his hand.

With a flick of her wrist she had sent a burst of wind like an explosion at his hand, causing him to let go. Taking advantage of his lack of knowledge on her ability, she raised both hands and made spiraling motions with her hand, trapping him in a vortex before conjuring her gun. She aimed, but didn't pull the trigger until he had broken free.