Separation X And X Future

Once Killua, Usagi, and Alluka had arrived at the building Ging and Gon were supposed to be, they found that not only had Gon finally accomplished his goal, but was crying as Ging tried to calm him. It was a touching moment, and afterwards the three walked over to speak to him for a moment before they left.

Having made plans to meet up again later, Gon burst through the doors shouting his name, only to find that the hall was empty aside from a note saying to meet Ging at the World Tree– how in character.

Once Gon had told this to Usagi and Killua, the group quickly set off. After having traveled a fair distance, the two hiked up a steep, green hill, and once they reached the very top a huge gust of wind greeted them as they gazed at the ginormous tree before them; clouds were forming around its trunk as massive branches protruded from its sides. The sky was a cool blue as it collided with the sparkling ocean against the horizon.

The three stared in awe, smiles plastered on their faces. Without wasting a second the group headed for the town, and were instantly greeted by friendly residents; a tour guide offered to show them around as they explored.

Usagi watched from beside Killua the hustle and bustle of the passersby at local markets and the like, disappearing between the throngs of people. It was almost too crowded for her, but the town was beautiful nonetheless– they even got their picture taken, the four of them.

Looking over at Gon beside her she caught a glint of sadness in his eyes, which was rare considering he was practically light; she noticed the same somber glow in Killua's eyes and suspected she appeared the same.

After all, this was where it would all end.

"So, Gon, there's something we should probably tell you about Alluka," Killua began, looking in his direction as they stopped walking. "Did you know that she healed you?"

At this, Gon's eyes widened and he fell to the ground in a heap. "Why didn't you tell me?!" he wailed, not hurt so much as surprised as he continued making whale noises. Sweat-dropping, Usagi and Killua grabbed Gon by the arms and pulled him away from the curious eyes of average human beings.

From inside the alley, Nanika appeared as they explained to Gon her power. "Wow, you healed me?" Gon asked, watching with round eyes as Nanika gazed back with her empty black ones.  "Thank you!"

"Ai," she let out in a childlike voice as Alluka returned; she watched Gon with an unidentifiable look, characterized by her wide blue eyes looking deep into his brown eyes before tearing away.

Finally able to separate without the guilt of keeping a secret, the four of them marched towards the gate to the Workd Tree. Usagi and Killua held back a few steps as Gon faced them, beaming.

"So, what are your plans?" Gon asked, clutching the straps of his back-pack.

"Well, I want to show Alluka the world since she's never seen it before," Killua started, clutching Alluka's hand tightly before looking over to Usagi. "Biscuit told me I had to leave her, but these are my rebellious years," he reasoned with himself.

"Onii-chan!" Alluka burst happly, looking at him with glee. "I'm so excited!" Before she continued her voice calmed and he noticed that her eyes glazed over slightly– tears, maybe? He couldn't put his finger on it as she continued with, "I'll be sure to have fun with you before I let you go."

Gon switched to Usagi and asked, "and you, Usagi?"

"Well, I plan to hang out with the marshmallow fool and his sister for the time being; when the time comes I will fight Sachiko," Usagi replied, not wanting to mention Sachiko but doing so anyway.