Deadly X Dodgeball (Part One)

The group stared at Sachiko in a mixture of surprise, awe, and in Usagi's case, hatred. And in return, she looked at all of them.

Sachiko sighed, making her fan disappear. She tapped her cheek as she said, "So, what might you all be doing?"

"None of your business, Sachiko!" Usagi exploded, rage taking over her body. The demonic female glared at Usagi as she spoke. "And no matter what we're doing, I can guarantee none of us would let you help!"

As soon as the last letter had been formed, Sachiko had already appeared in front of Usagi, and was jabbing one of her metal kanzashi hair sticks at her throat. Usagi had a look of terror as her eyes widened; she had to lean back on her foot to keep it from piercing her skin.

"You don't know when to stop talking," Sachiko sneered, her eyes looked as if they were staring right through Usagi.

"Hey!" Killua yelled at her, "cut it out!"

Sachiko's eyes darted to meet Killua's, and her countenance quickly changed. "I missed seeing you, Killu," she cooed.

Neither of them could summon the strength to tell her off, so instead Killua just asked, "aren't those supposed to go in your hair?" gesturing to the hair stick.

She hummed before explaining, "Yes, but I find they make a wonderful weapon, if made from the right materials." The hair stick disappeared as a slight trickle of blood flowed from Usagi's neck where it had been.

"On a different note, Hisoka, are you with their team?" Sachiko asked, turning to face the clown.

"Yes, I am," he replied to her, an entertained smile of his face.

"Then it's settled!" Sachiko exclaimed, her fan appearing in her hand again. "It just so happens that I'm on a team with Hisoka, and if he's on yours then I guess I am as well, by default."

No one bothered to disagree, so they continued their trip to Aiai, Usagi sticking very close to Killua in case something happened.

Once they had made it to the city, they found some people who wouldn't mind being stand ins so they could fight Razor, and they even recruited Team Tsezgerra. Afterwards, they went to Soufrabi to challenge him again, their group now mainly consisting of Gon, Killua, Usagi, Biscuit, Goreinu, Tsezgerra, Hisoka, and Sachiko.

Once they had gone back to challenge Razor and his pirates, they began to fight them to get back in. After they had defeated enough to fight Razor, he came and said, "good work beating my team. But now it's my turn, so pick eight people you want to fight me with, and then we will play a game of dodgeball."

Luckily they had enough people to not have to use any if their stand in players, so they followed Razor into a back room they had never been in before. Their team got on their side of the court while Razor used Nen to make copies of himself as he explained the rules, which were simple enough.

Sachiko looked at Usagi and snickered to herself as the game began. Gon's team got the ball first, so they used it to get out one of Razor's teammates. The game went on back and forth as they realized that this game was not to be taken lightly when Tsezgerra was struck out, the ball having hit him on the back. He was lucky to be alive.

"Tch," Usagi thought to herself, glaring at the other side of the court. "This isn't anything like what we faced before; if we're not careful we could die here! Maybe sense I have Nen to spare, I could use Ken over myself and Killua to protect us just in case the ball comes out of nowhere...?" she thought to herself, taking into account how she might be able to protect them during this game.

With her fists clenched and arms at her sides, she prepared herself to use the advanced technique, but before she could even begin she felt a sharp pain in her chest, followed by the inability to move hardly. Her eyes widened and her breathing became heavy as she whipped her head around as best as she could to see Sachiko standing a few feet away from her, eyes radiating a strange aura. It felt like a manifestation of the feeling of being weak and afraid, and all of it seemed to be physically pressing down on Usagi.