Fight X And X Win?

Usagi panted and wiped the sweat off her forehead. She had been training with Wing all night, and they had both seen considerable improvement.

"Well, that's enough training for now. Rest up and be with your friends today, and maybe we could train a bit more later," Wing stated, giving a thumbs-up near the end.

Usagi smiled and returned the thumbs-up before turning around and walking away. At first she was walking at a normal pace, but that was because she hadn't realized what time it was.

"IT'S ALREADY NINE IN THE MORNING?!?!" Usagi screamed before sprinting towards Heavens Arena. "THEY'LL BE WONDERING WHERE I AM!!!!"

Meanwhile at Killua's apartment, Killua and Gon were having a conversation about none other than Usagi's whereabouts.

"She better get here soon, or else I'm eating her pancakes!" Gon said, eyeing the stack they had left for her.

"Just wait, she'll be here," Killua replied, though he was starting to get worried.

That was when Usagi came bursting through the doors, panting and out of breath. "I'm here, you guys!" She managed to get out.

Killua got up to see her while saying,"Where were you? You look like you've been through something rough."

"Oh, it's nothing important," Usagi let out, putting a hand to the back of her neck.

"Hey, Usagi! You should start eating breakfast so you'll be well rested for the fight today!" Gon called, optimistic as usual.

"Eh? Gon, the fight is tomorrow," Usagi explained, sitting down at the table.

Killua looked over at her after sitting down, shocked. "You didn't hear? The fight got rescheduled to today!"

"EEEEHHHHHH?!?!?!" Usagi let out, shocked. "Wait, how did you find out about my fight today anyway?!"

Killua and Gon both looked over, surprised at her words. "You do realize everyone is hyped about the fight, right? It'd be really hard for us not to know. Plus, when we went in your room this morning to get you there was a message on your TV saying the fight was changed today," Killua explained.

Usagi looked dumbfounded. "I'm excited for the fight, Usagi! We both think you're going to win!" Gon added.

Usagi blushed at the attention before stuffing the pancakes down her throat. "Well, I have something to do before I fight-Oh! What time is the fight?" Usagi questioned, standing up from the table.

"Around nine tonight," Killua answered.

"Okay, I've got time... I'll meet up with you guys in about an hour; we can hang out then," Usagi said as she walked towards the door. The two agreed as she walked out.

As Usagi walked towards her room she saw monitors hanging from the ceiling that displayed recordings of past fights that she was in, along with Sachiko's fights as well.

"This fight is going to be awesome! Two of the strongest girls in Heavens Arena are up fighting tonight! We can't miss it!!" She heard a passerby say to their friends who all nodded in agreement.

Usagi just kept her head low and went into her room. Sighing, she leaned up against the door and held her hands out in front of her. She clenched her fists before walking to her room. Once inside she stood in front of a mirror that was on the wall and studied her reflection.

"Huh, I've never really been one to care too much about my appearance, but I still think I should look different for the fight..." Usagi said out loud to herself. Noticing the reflection of her bed in the mirror, she realized that her bag was on the bed so she went to pick it up. She rustled trough its contents and eventually found something suitable. You really can find anything in her bag.