Memory X Card

When Usagi and Killua were close to the house they in patched their hands and put them at their sides. Mito-San said 'hello' as they walked by, to which they waved in response. They hadn't been gone for long at all, but they were still very eager to see what would happen with their new JS.

"We're back!" Usagi exclaimed as she opened the door. Gon looked up from the ring he was studying.

"Did you find it?" He asked, beaming.

Usagi reached into the bag, pulled out the console's box and said, "Boom!"

They set it on the ground and Usagi eagerly unwrapped it with Gon and Killua on either sides. "Hmm. I can't tell you guys how much I used to play these. I'm a fan of retro gaming," she explained as she took it out of the box. Killua grabbed the cords and plugged them in.

"So, how do you use one of these if we don't have a game?" He asked while holding up the memory card.

"Well, you put the game in here, the disk tray, and you bed one of these to store the data; like your files," she explained as she took the memory card after pointing everything out. Killua sat down next to her to watch.

"But if you put in the memory card with no game inside, you can see all the memory," Usagi explained as she put the memory card inside a slot.

She turned on the power and the screen lot up. After pressing some buttons on the gamepad she was able to see all the files. "Huh? Only one game?" Usagi gasped in shock.

"Greed Island? I've never played that game, have you?" Killua asked her.

Her eyes were fixated on the screen as she said, "I've never even heard of it before..." She tried thinking back and placed a finger to her chin. Killua stood up and went to the computer.

"What'll we do now?" Gon asked him.

"Maybe we can find it online," he stated, typing in the name of the game in a website. He clicked on the result which said that it is "A hunting game for hunters."

"Are they selling anymore?" Usagi asked him.

He clicked on something and they stared in shock. "They're not selling anymore... And only a hundred copies were made?!?!" He shouted.

"That's not much at all," Gon said.

"It's practically nothing! And look at that price tag!!" Screamed Usagi as she pointed to an almost endless line of zeros. They almost fell over in shock, but before they could Killua had an idea and began to type frantically on the keyboard.

"Dude, you're not gonna find anything," Usagi informed him lazily as she leaned on the desk.

A jingle rang out in the room and Killua looked pleased with himself. "What'd you do?" Gon asked.

"Sent in a complaint," Killua stated with a devilish smirk.

"That's not going to do anything!" Usagi yelled.

"What if we put up a want ad?" Gon suggested as he began to type.

"It won't do much, but you can try," Usagi said, sighing.

Moments after he clicked on the as to post it, they were getting thousands of hits. They gawked at the screen. "B-but only a hundred were made! This can't be right," Gon said, shocked.

"They're trying to force counterfeits on us, and we can't check all of them, so this is a bust," Usagi commented.

A little light bulb went off in Killua's head as he say down on Gon's bed, but his countenance showed extreme disgust. "I know someone who might know something, if he doesn't have one," he grumbled.

"Then ask!" Gon prodded as Usagi handed him a phone. Killua sighed and dialed a number.

"Hello, Gotoh..." he began.

"Gotoh?" Usagi and Gon mused as they remembered coin-man from Killua's house.

"No, I can't tell you where I am!" He paused to sigh, "can you put Piggy on the phone?"

"Piggy??" They thought harder, but only came up with a pig, obviously.

"What do you mean he won't go on?! Tell him if he doesn't I'll break all his figurines!" Killua screamed. An angry voice shouted something on the other end, and they realized it was Milluki saying not to touch his figures.

Killua had a funny look on his face as he slyly said, "I need help finding a game, Piggy."

They could tell that he wasn't going to oblige, but Killua went on saying that he needed help finding a game called Greed Island, and judging by the noise on the other hand Milluki knew what it was, but refused to tell. Killua then proceeded to trade off their memory card for information! When he hung up Usagi tackled him before he could speak.

"Why'd you trade our memory card, moron?!?!?!"

"We can make a copy of it!" He yelled.

"Oh, I forgot you could do that..." Usagi admitted as she awkwardly got off of him and copied Ging's file onto the memory card that came with the console.

"All I found out is that the YorkNew Auction is probably going to be selling some real copies, and that we can get more information at a Hunter Website," Killua explained.

"Oh, so do we have to put our Hunter Licenses into the computer?" Gon asked as he walked over to the computer to insert the card. Usagi jumped in between Gon and the computer as Killua grabbed Gon's arms from behind.

"You can't just use your own computer for these things! People could find your address!" Killua shouted. "Besides, Milluki didn't tell me the web-address so we'll have to wait until we get it."

"We should just do the searching at an Internet cafe once we get to YorkNew," Usagi suggested. "And the auction is where we'll meet up with Kurapika and Leorio!" Killua and Gon smiled and nodded in agreement.

Afterwards they went downstairs only to see that Mito-San had prepared them a parting feast. It was almost sad to know that they had to leave, but they had to go to YorkNew. The next morning they had packed all their things and were on a boat to Yorknew City.

-----------

I told you guys I will be updating more often.

And not to burst your bubbles or anything

But I went and got myself grounded

FUN

But don't worry

I'm going to do more writing once I get my stuff back

Since I write at night my plan is to watch the episode during the day so that it's fresh in my mind when I go to write it

I felt that when I write it as I watched that I was copying it too much and it wasn't as original

Besides, this way I'll remember what happens exactly afterwards and it'll be more original and I can slip more stuff in

Eheheheheh

Marina
3/20/16