Action X And X Fear

After Killua and Usagi got Ikalgo to join their team, they eventually met back up with Gon, Knuckle, Shoot, plus a new recruit, a lizard named Meleoron. The group stuck together until it was the day to infiltrate.

Once the time had come, the group came into the Palace through Knov's portal- in the exact spot Sachiko and Palm had been captured. Without a moment of hesitation the group bolted out and began their run up the stairs. A red ant that looked reminiscent of the devil appeared and attempted to stop them, but to no avail. Killua, Usagi, and Gon managed to get up past him before continuing to run off into a separate room, their goal being to find the ant named Pitou because she had been the one to harm Kite.

The three of them ran off until they were on a structure outside that was near a tall building; they looked at it as they stood on the edge of the wall. Pitou was definitely in there- her aura being a dead giveaway. Gon, having not been acting like himself lately, broke the silence. "Let's go," he said, tone serious and slightly dark, though he hadn't lost himself yet.

Gon was the first to jump across, leaving Killua and Usagi to glance at each other before jumping after him. Once on the other side, they were able to walk into the building, which they noticed had huge gashes in the ceiling, as though it had been recently destroyed. Walking through the dark hallway, they were able to feel the aura growing heavier.

Once inside they saw a white-haired cat girl crouched before a fallen woman with a gaping cut in her stomach; from the cat's tail grew a dark-looking puppet that had several appendages, each messing around with the girl.

"You," Gon growled, his voice full of a malice they had never heard before. "You hurt Kite, didn't you?"

Pitou turned around to look at them from over her shoulder, eyes full of a bright darkness. She could clearly see that Gon was pissed, as his aura was beginning to spike around him in a dark cloud.

After a brief exchange she turned around and placed her palms upwards to show she meant no harm as she begged for a few hours to finish healing the girl. Gon refused to comply, beginning to go almost savage as he lost touch with his self control.

"Gon!" Killua shouted from behind him as Usagi stood next to him. "You need to calm down!" Instead of sounding angry, Killua's voice had an odd softness to it.

Gon stood completely still as his aura continued to waft around him. "Gon, we understand you hate her because she hurt Kite, but she wants to heal that woman, so just let her."

"You have it easy, Killua," Gon finally spoke, his voice quiet but tone savage. Usagi quickly glanced at Killua, who looked completely taken aback, and almost sad. "You don't know what it's like to care for someone and know that they've been injured, and the person who caused them that pain is right in front of you but you can't do anything!" Gon continued, voice raising. He had officially lost all morals, or else he never would've dared to say that.

"I actually do; have you forgotten about Sachiko?" Killua thought to himself. Usagi looked at Killua with a pained expression as she saw the light leave his eyes at the fact that Gon of all people would say something so inconsiderate.

Clenching her fists out of panic and anger she whipped her head around to look at him. "Gon!" Usagi shouted, her voice trembling with rage. "You've gone mad, haven't you?! The Gon I know would never-"

"Shut up!! Just shut up, Usagi!!" Gon exploded at her, turning abruptly to face them, his eyes and voice brimming with rage. Usagi took a step back as she lifted her hands slightly.

"Stop pretending you know everything, Usagi!! You have everything so easy don't you? STOP WHINING TO ME ABOUT YOUR SHITTY LIFE AND START TO THINK ABOUT HOW OTHERS HAVE THINGS BAD, TOO!!!!"