Worry X And X Healing

An unsettling silence loomed over Ikalgo and Usagi as they rushed through various underground tunnels to some hidden hospital underneath NGL. Finally the two switched so Usagi had Killua propped against her back as the two ran through the darkness until finding a rusted ladder. Their surroundings looked like that of a sewer, but without filth- all that was there were the near crumbling walls of rock on either side of a solitary ladder that shot up into the ceiling.

"It's right up there," Ikalgo told her, looking up the dark hole they would be climbing into.

With neither a second of hesitation nor a word, Usagi put one hand under Killua and used the other to pull herself up as she climbed. Eventually they had made it to an iron hatch that to open needed its circle-like handle spun, which she also did quickly. She pulled the both of them out and into the open, which was a bare corridor with two doors on either side- one with bright light underneath and the other with dim lighting.

Deciding to go for the dimly lit one, she opened the door to reveal around twenty nurses and doctors, all of whom were busy talking and caring for patients that were scattered about the room on small hospital beds. Definitely not first class, but a hospital nonetheless and this was not the time to be picky.

Immediately the group looked over to the door to see Usagi and Killua, both of whom were all but drenched in blood, Usagi also being sweaty from running and extremely fatigued. Several nurses stopped their chatting and immediately rushed over to them.

"Please," Usagi breathed, panting. "Help him."

Understanding, the group of nurses grabbed a stretcher and set him on it before wheeling him off to an empty bed, one of them grabbing a few doctors before pulling a curtain around them, cutting Usagi off completely.

A young nurse walked up to Usagi, who obviously looked as though she were either retarded or dumbfounded. "Miss," she spoke from beside her.

"Yes?" Usagi asked, unmoving.

"Your friend is in critical condition, but I'm certain our doctors will fix him up," she reassured.

"Good to know," Usagi stated monotonously, only half listening. Afterwards she was ushered to a wash room where she then took a much needed shower to scrub off dried blood and debris. Once she was out, she didn't bother to tie her hair back and left it down.

A nurse sat her down on one chair out of several that lined a wall as she tied bandages around Usagi's forehead and arm where the fleas had bore into her skin. Leaning forward she propped her arms on her knees as she kicked her legs back and forth to keep herself busy.

That didn't last long, however, as Ikalgo soon appeared in a jacket and beanie. He jumped up onto a chair next to Usagi.

"I'm sure Killua will be fine," Ikalgo stated, looking towards the ground.

"Oh, I don't doubt that he'll heal, but things like that don't just leave you," Usagi explained, gazing at her shoes.

Ikalgo remained silent before asking, "what're you going to do once he's all better?"

"I want to get as far away from NGL as possible, but I know he'll feel differently."

"How so?"

Usagi shrugged. "It's just his personality; he will shrug it off like its nothing and pretend everything is fine, but I can see through those lies of his."

"Does he do that often?"

"Very."

The two remained silent after that, Usagi continued switching between tapping her foot on the floor and swinging her legs back and forth to keep herself moving before deciding she needed to call Gon. Reluctantly, she stood, reaching into her pocket as she walked into a corner before pulling out her phone and dialing Gon's number.