Reunion X And X Training

Once the three had made it into the town they were told to meet the holders of the wooden blocks, Gon was still unconscious so Killua and Usagi had to bring him with them as they waited for these 'assassins' to show up. Not much later they found a sign on a public bulletin board that was nonspecifically addressed to them, asking to fight.

Once everything had been planned out to meet them, Gon woke up as his usual bright and perky self- he really was a sun child. About a day later, the three met up with someone named Palm, whom they met at a cafe.

"So, you're Palm?" Usagi asked, squinting at her as her arms were crossed over the table.

"Yes," she replied, voice shaky. They watched with scrunched noses and confused glances as she continuously poured sugar into her drink while ranting about 'Knov.'

Killua glanced over to Gon, who just put a hand on the back of his head and smiled forcefully.

This went on for about a minute before Usagi put her hand to her lips and coughed forcefully, causing Palm to tilt her head up. "So, do you know who we're supposed to fight or...?"

"Huh- Oh! Yes, I do. You three have to fight Knuckle and Shoot to get back into NGL with Knov and Morel," she answered, finally drinking the contents of her near overflowing cup.

"Do you know if all of us will be allowed back in even though there are only two of them to fight?" Killua asked, leaning forward slightly.

Palm tapped her chin with her finger before stating, "Im sure there'll be a way to get all three of you in; we'll just have to wait and see."

After Palm paid for her cup of liquid sugar, the four walked out and towards the building they would be staying at for the next month. Palm disappeared into a room as Killua, Usagi, and Gon began to spar against each other to practice before they would fight Knuckle and Shoot that night.

Two hours later, Palm came out of her room slowly before walking over to the door as though she was expecting something, the three of them being taken aback when they heard knocks reverberating off the door.

Shakily, Palm lunged forward and opened the door with a jerk. The three were genuinely surprised to see Biscuit walk through the door, smiling at them.

Before any of them could sneak in a word, Biscuit had reached behind the other side of the door and pulled out by the arm none other than the devil herself.

"Sachiko?" Usagi questioned. "You've lost the element of surprise..."

"Nice to see you too, Usagi," Biscuit said, feigning hurt. "On another note, look who I found lurking around the city! This actually works in our favor- Palm told me the situation."

"What situation?" Killua questioned, stepping forward.

"There are only Knuckle and Shoot, but there's Killua, Gon, and Usagi; one of you would have to be left behind, but this works well on account of how we can have Usagi and Sachiko fight instead!" Biscuit explained, almost proud of herself.

"Eh?!" Usagi gawked at her. "Do you see what's wrong here?!"

Biscuit looked over at Usagi, awaiting her answer. "I can't fight her!" she shouted, gesturing to herself with hands that were struggling to be steady.

"Why ever not- scared?" Sachiko instigated, her voice so friendly it was terrifying. Eyes widening, Usagi's shoulders rolled back as she grew increasingly stiff. "Very."

"Biscuit, you can't just let her do this..." Gon began in a quiet tone.

"I will fight Sachiko instead!" Killua offered quickly, voice raised.