Usagi's X Hatsu

Not long after Killua left to take the Hunter Exam again, Usagi and Gon began practicing their Nen again, showing Biscuit what they could do in the process.

"I decided I was going to do a Rock Paper Scissors attack called Janken," Gon explained. "Rock could be an enhancer punch, of course," he rambled on, explaining each aspect.

When he was done Biscuit looked to Usagi and asked, "And you?"

"Oh, I have something simple, but I think I could make it better with practice..." Usagi began.

"What is it?" Biscuit prodded.

"Well, I can conjure wings," she stated as she showed Biscuit what she could do. "I can also transmute wind to create a whirlwind, and I can conjure my gun."

"What?! How can you conjure your gun? It's not made of Nen!" Gon questioned.

"Because it's just a copy. My real gun is in the real world," Usagi explained.

"Usagi, how long did it take to learn all this?" Biscuit asked, her tone serious.

"Well, the wings I created instantly, but the gun and wind took around three days."

"That's not nearly enough time to learn Nen techniques! It would make sense if it was like what Killua did; he has experienced electricity's power first-hand several times. But this? This actually scares me..." Biscuit thought.

The rest of the day was spent training their Nen, Gon having to punch rocks and Usagi having to carry them to him while flying. Eventually it was twilight, so they set up camp.

"Usagi! Come here!" Biscuit called to her. Usagi ran over to where she stood expectantly.

"I'd like to ask you a few questions; is that okay?" she asked with a serious countenance.

"Yeah, anything. Why?" Usagi questioned.

"I'm just trying to confirm a suspicion," Biscuit started, "is there an age you can barely remember things happening before? Such as, you just can't remember anything before then?"

Usagi's eyes widened slightly. "Yes, my earliest memory was from when I was six."

"What happened in this memory?"

"I killed my mother."

"How?"

She had to think for a second. "I don't really know. I just remember her sputtering and coughing blood before falling on the floor, dead. But it's not weird that I didn't touch her; Sachiko has told me that I used to break her toys when I looked at them."

Biscuit put her hand on her chin as she thought. "And you don't remember anything before that?"

"... no, nothing specific. I remember assassin training, but that's it and there's nothing interesting about that."

"Do you think you killed her with your Nen?" Biscuit asked.

"What? I didn't know Nen," Usagi explained, beginning to get a little scared.

"What happened when your aura nodes opened?"

"... I passed out because too much Nen was released."

"So you had Nen stored up inside you, and it was so much when your nodes opened it burst out of you, as if under pressure..."

Usagi stared at Biscuit, a little scared at what she had learned. "Why do you ask all this?"

Biscuit closed her eyes and held her head low. "You have an incredibly strong aura, Usagi. In fact, it's too strong. I'll have to check to be sure, but I'm nearly positive that having that amount of Nen is nearly impossible through natural means. Plus, your Hatsu is strange as well. You're a specialist, and judging by how you learned your abilities, your ability is making Nen techniques on a whim."

"What?" Usagi questioned, eyes growing wider.

"Listen, your wings? That was a split second thing. You didn't have anytime to practice or think about what you wanted; it just happened. Not to mention you learned how to replicate a working gun perfectly in two days, plus your wind. None of this happens normally. Yes, Killua and Gon have been learning quickly too, but neither of them as fast as you did, and it honestly scares me," Biscuit explained.

Usagi stood up from where she was sitting. "What are you trying to say?! That I'm a monster?!"

"Calm down! I'm trying to warn you! Your Nen is so powerful, that I fear it'll rebound!" Biscuit yelled.

She stopped what she was doing and stared. "Rebound?"

"I'm worried that if you use too much Nen, the pressure that it puts on you will become too strong, and it'll bounce back; you could die, Usagi."

"What...?" she fell to her knees, blankly staring off into space. "What should I do...? Is it dangerous for me to use Nen?" she whispered.

"No, you should be fine if you take it easy; in fact, I think what would be best is you fight tag team. If you have someone with you, you don't have to use as much Nen. You could even have a support Hatsu to protect the both of you," Biscuit suggested, trying to calm her down.

Suddenly getting quiet, Biscuit got on her knees and put her hands on Usagi's shoulders. "I'm not trying to make you scared, I'm trying to make you aware. Just please be careful; this isn't fun and games."

"Is there anything I could to change this?" Usagi mumbled, her head down.

"Finding out what happened before you lost your memory would be a good start," she suggested.

"And how would I do that?" Usagi asked, staring up at Biscuit.

"Well, you have a sister, right? Ask her," she suggested before standing up. "I'm sorry for scaring you, but I'm glad you're aware now," she admitted before walking towards Gon. "You should get some sleep, Usagi. You've had a rough night."

Usagi just sat on the ground, staring off into space.

"What happened when I was six?"

--------

Oh my Gon :o

What happened to Usagi?!

Why is her Nen so powerful? Will it ever rebound? What does this have to do with her memory?

Well, eventually I'll tell you guys :3

She isn't completely over powered for no damn reason, c'mon lol

Marina
Wrote on– 7/14/16
Published on– 7/26/16