Pillow X Fort

After Gon, Killua, and Usagi explained to them what Kurapika had said, Leorio just sighed and said, "seriously, he needs to stop being such a lone wolf and get over here."

Everyone just nodded in agreement. "I wonder when he'll call back," Usagi wondered.

As if on cue, Gon's phone rang with Kurapika on the other line. "Kurapika!" Gon answered again.

Everyone got silent to hear what he would say, and Usagi even leaned close to the phone to hear better.

"You don't need to hunt the Phantom Troupe anymore; five of its members are dead."

The five of them gasped quietly in shock. Before Kurapika hung up again he told Gon where they could meet up the next day.

"He wants to meet up with us," Gon stated matter-of-factly.

Usagi crossed her arms. "I guess we should all just sleep now, huh?" she asked them, since it was fairly late.

"Yeah, that sounds like a plan... I call one of the beds!" Leorio shouted.

"Oi! Aren't you being a little childish here? And besides, I'm the woman of the house tonight so I deserve one of the beds!" Usagi argued.

There were only three beds in the entire hotel and nobody wanted to share, so Usagi stopped arguing and tried to figure something out. "Okay," she pointed at Leorio and Zepile, "will the two drinking buddies proceed into the room with one bed?"

"Huh?!" They said simultaneously. "Don't you mean the one with two beds?"

"Nope! Now parade your little tails in there and get nice and friendly with each other. I guarantee you'll pass out in less than five minutes," Usagi told them.

"Wait wait wait," Leprio disagreed. "How about we go into the big room with two beds, and you, Killua, and Gon can share the bed in the room with one!"

"NO WAY!! I'm a girl so I should be separate! Killua and Gon can share!" Usagi argued.

"Now hold on here!" Killua interrupted. "I wanted to share with you, Usagi!"

"SHUT THE HELL UP AND JUST GET IN BED!!!" Usagi exploded, half flustered from his comment. "Fine! There's a little couch in that room, so I'll sleep there. Now, everyone has their own space!"

There weren't any more arguments, but Leorio and Zepile still hated the idea. Usagi grabbed a blanket and a pillow to make herself a nice little space on the couch.

"Hey, I'll take the couch if you want," Killua offered.

"Nah, I'm not gonna sleep anyway," Usagi told him before sitting on the couch. "And besides, the couch is kinda comfy."

Killua had a stern look on his face as he looked over at Gon, who was rolled on his side so he couldn't tell if he had passed out or not. He stood up and sat on the floor next to the couch. "Hey, you've been acting weird the past," Killua counted on his fingers, "thirty seconds."

Usagi grinned a tiny bit before sighing. "I don't know, something just feels off. I've been feeling it sense we escaped from the Troupe."

"How weird?" He asked her.

"Dunno, kind of like... I'm being followed."

"That's crazy talk," Killua told her. "No ones following you, and if there was, wouldn't I feel it too?"

"Good point, but," Usagi started, thinking of the right words to say. "It's more of a nostalgic feeling of being watched. No, more like déjà vu, actually."

Killua thought for a second before saying, "I actually had a feeling like that today, too. Before you came in that room with us, I thought I felt Illumi's aura. It was when I said I wanted to protect you and Gon, I could hear him say that I couldn't."

Usagi just sat there. "If we both come from assassin families, then why don't I ever hear Sachiko say stuff like that to me?"

Killua shrugged. "I don't know."

The two just sat there, staring off into space before Usagi said out of no where, "What do you think on the concept of aliens?"

"What?"

"Hey, this is a talk in the middle of the night. Someone had to say something weird."

Before he could answer, Gon threw a pillow at them. "How about instead of talking about aliens, we build a blanket fort?"

The other two brightened up. "Best idea if the night!" Usagi exclaimed before standing up and grabbing the blanket and pillow from her 'bed'. She walked over and set them on Killua's bed before sitting on it. "C'mon, Killua. Help us build the fort!" She called as she and Gon began to make a wall out of pillows. Killua nodded before joining them.

~~~

The next morning Leorio came to wake them up, but once he was in their room he saw a gigantic pillow tent on the two beds. They had stacked the pillows in a rectangle shape just big enough to fit them all in, and there was a blanket draped over it that looked as if it had been propped up by something that fell over during the night. Underneath it he could see the outlines of the three of them squished together.

"Hey, you three need to wake up!" he called over to them. The lump in the middle jerked before sitting upright and saying, "I LIVE!!!!!!"

"Ow, you hit my head Usagi," Gon whined from inside their fort.

"That's what you get for sleeping under my elbow," Usagi told him. Apparently she was the one in the middle, and the others had fallen asleep on her. When Usagi sat up abruptly Killua's head fell on her lap before shooting straight up, having been awoken by her sitting up. Naturally his head hit her chin.

"Owwwww," Usagi mumbled. "This was not a good idea..."

Gon threw off the blanket while saying, "hey, it was fun to build the tent at least!"

"Yeah, just remind me never to sleep in one," Usagi replied, stretching. "You two stuck to me like I was a body pillow or something!"

"Not me!" Killua defended. "I must've gotten a real pillow last night, because I'm not that sore actually."

Usagi thought about what he said for a second before realizing why she was sore. "Killua..." she started, awkwardly. "I think you should know that your 'pillow' was actually me. Specifically right here," she explained while pointing in her chest area.

Killua got really flustered. "Idiot I'm leaving," he mumbled at her before sitting up and walking out.

"NO DONT LEAVE!! WHO WILL RAISE THE KIDS!?" Usagi said dramatically, trying to be funny.

"THEYRE YOUR KIDS NOW, WOMAN!" Killua played along. Usagi ran out of the bed and grabbed him.

"DONT LET GO JACK!"

"IM NEVER LETTING GO!"

Leorio just stood there watching. "You two have a relationship in its own class..."

-----------

And the queen of awkward moments strikes again!!!

Bro but seriously

I almost made her say "YOU SLEPT ON MY CHESTICLE!!!"

Because reasons lol

And btw brain wtf you made a Titanic reference?!

Brain- Yeah so

Me- I've never even seen that movie!!

Brain- DONT CARE

Haha anyway thanks for reading! Thanks for voting! And thanks for commenting!! I love reading what you guys have to say lol

Especially since I have never received a hate comment before...

Marina
6/15/20