Heavens X Arena

Once the airship landed, the three walked over to a very tall building. Usagi and Gon stood in awe of how big it was while Killua just stood there smiling, hands in his pockets.

"This is Heavens Arena. In here, people fight against each other to progress to higher levels, where the enemies get stronger. You can also get paid a lot here too, and a free place to stay," He explained.

"All that just to fight?! I'm in!" Usagi shouted, excited.

"Me too!" Gon added. With that the group went inside.

Once in the building, they went to a reception desk where they signed up for a fight. "Wow! We don't get many female fighters here often!" The receptionist stated, beaming. Usagi looked away, embarrassed at the attention.

After signing up, the three went into a large room with lots of little fighting arenas. They were each called up to fight. Gon won his first fight fairly easily by pushing his opponent, because he had been able to open the Testing Gate that was easy. Killua won by chopping his opponent with his hand on their back. Gon was allowed to progress to the fiftieth floor, and Killua did too, but he could've gone higher if he wanted to but he wanted to be with his friend.

"Okay, so I just need to make it to the fiftieth floor. This'll be easy!" Usagi thought confidently as they called her up.

Usagi was dissappointed at how they obviously underestimated her by putting her up against someone who didn't appear as strong as the others. In the background she could hear people shouting things like,"Go easy on her!"; "Don't crush the little girl!"; "She's going to get scared and run away!" and "Cute girls like you shouldn't be in places like this!"

She clenched her fists and tensed up at all their idiotic comments. Watching from the sidelines were Killua and Gon. Gon looked excited for the match, and Killua was angry that they underestimated her and prayed she didn't lose her temper too much while showing them up. They were both extremely confident she could win.

The guy she was up against was tall but didn't appear all too strong, though he was. He snickered at her. "They must think I'm the weakest person here! Don't worry, little girl, I'll go easy on you," He chided. She snarled at him.

"Fine, I'll go easy on you too. We wouldn't want this to be an unfair fight," She retorted, earning herself a chorus of 'ooooooooh!!!!!'

He looked angry at her as he sprinted forward, though it wasn't fast enough. She held out her right arm and pressed the top of her middle finger against her thumb and flicked him when he got close enough. Because she too had been able to open the Testing Gate, the flick was extremely powerful and sent him flying backwards and out of the ring.

The crowd grew silent before erupting in applause as she won. "Congratulations! You can progress to the eightieth floor!" Said the referee.

"No thanks. I'll go to the fiftieth," she said. He looked shocked before agreeing. Almost instantly Killua and Gon ran up to her.

"Wow! You were awesome!" Gon complemented.

"I knew you were strong but not THAT strong!" Killua said smiling. Usagi blushed at the complements.

The three walked to another room to get their winnings. It wasn't much, but it was enough to buy a drink. After taking a sip, Usagi remembered something.

"Oi, Killua. We all have a room now, and we've all done our first fight..." She said, implying that it was time for him to live up to his promise.

He almost spit out his drink in shock, and got red in the face. "... Fine."

"Oh yeah, you two had that deal. Usagi, you really were trying to get his shirt off," He said making Usagi tense up. "You were REALLY pulling on it. AND you were really loud!" She covered his mouth with her hands before he could say anything else, her face extremely red.