Sister X Trouble

Once Usagi woke up the three went back to fight some more. Killua was supposed to fight against someone named Zushi, a kid who appeared to be a little younger than them. As Killua went to the fighting stage, Usagi and Gon found places to sit.

The match began, and Kilua tried ending it quickly by chopping Zushi like he had done before, but Zushi still managed to get up from being hit. Zushi got in a fighting stance, and a dark aura enveloped him.

Usagi gasped. "That's the same aura Killua's brother, Illumi, had!" She thought. Killua looked shocked too, and almost scared, so he jumped back. Suddenly, someone from the crowd stood up.

"ZUSHI!!!!" They yelled. The kid stopped what he was doing and the fight continued like normal, with Killua winning. Once the match was over and Killua was in a hallway, Usagi and Gon ran up to him.

"Are you okay? You looked... Kinda freaked out," Usagi asked, Gon nodding in agreement. Killua shrugged it off.

"It's nothing, the aura just looked like my brother's. Let's keep fighting," He said. They did as he said and continued fighting and winning. The three were undefeated and known for winning fights with only Killua's chop, Gon's push, and Usagi's flick.

Once thy were on the 100th floor, the three were walking through a hallway and talking. "I think we should ask Zushi what kind of technique that was," Gon stated.

"Me too, I might be able to find out something about my brother," He agreed. "What about you, Usagi?" He asked, looking over at her. She had been staring off into space despite the fact that she was listening, and was about to agree when something caught he eye. In the distance she saw a lacy, black blur of fabric.

"A lacy black dress..? It looks like it also has traces of red... Is that..? No. It can't be!" Usagi thought as she caught a quick glance of waist length curly hair that was black as night with streaks of bright red. "S... Sachiko?!" Usagi's eyes widened in shock and her pupils shrunk. Her lower lip quivered at the sight of her sister.

Killua nudged her shoulder. "Hey, Usagi. Are you okay?" He asked.

"I have to get out if here before she sees me!!!!" She screamed at herself, but her legs wouldn't move. Her face had a look of horror as she stood there, frozen in fear. "No. No! Don't do this to me!!! Move, dammit! What if she sees you and... What if... She... Brings you...  home..?!" She fought with herself.

"Usagi?!" Killua and Gon both shouted.

"No! Don't say my name!!!!" She ordered them even though they couldn't hear her. Sachiko stopped what she was doing and slowly turned in her direction. Her pale face and red eyes looked over at her.

The world was in a blur and there was a ringing in Usagi's ears as she turned around as fast as she could and ran in the opposite direction. Killua and Gon turned to follow her. She didn't stop running for anything. Once she had turned a corner she slowed down and leaned up against the wall for support, her breathing heavy.

"Usagi!" Killua shouted, panic stricken. "What was that all about!!!" He shouted.

"S-sorry," She apologized. "I just... Thought that... Never mind," She said.

"No, please tell us!" Gon pleaded. She looked from Gon to Killua and saw how concerned for her they looked. Sighing, she gave in.

"... I thought that I saw... Sachiko, my sister," She revealed. Killua and Gon gasped. Gon looked surprised, but Killua looked almost mad.

"I doubt she's here to fight; she must be looking for you. Unless she was sent to kill someone here, but I highly doubt that," Killua stated.

"Why would she be looking for Usagi, other than the fact they're sisters?" Gon asked, mainly to Killua.

"Because I killed Mother," Usagi mumbled. The two looked at her in shock. "She must want to avenge Mother by killing me."

Killua opened his mouth to speak, but was stopped by someone instantly appearing behind him and putting a knife to his and Gon's throats.

It was Sachiko.

"Sachiko, NO!!!!" Usagi shouted, putting her hand out as if to grab hers.

"H-how did she sneak up behind me?!" Killua thought.

Sachiko was in a black, lacy dress that was pressed so tightly against her figure you'd think she couldn't breathe, or that she didn't have half her organs. At about the waist the dress fanned out so it wasn't pressed up against her and gave her room to move. She wore black boots with heels that had red laces, not to mention there were patches of red on the dress. Her hair went down to her waist and was black as night and had streaks of red. In the light it sparkled violet. She had red eyes that were at an angle and appeared almost demonic, and her skin was pale; it felt like looking a demon in the face. Her hands had on black fingerless gloves with metal plates on the palms.

She looked at Usagi, snarled, and tilted her head up at her in disgust. Usagi looked at her sister, hoping she wouldn't kill her friends. "You shouldn't be here," Sachiko snarled.

Usagi looked shocked. "Well, it's nice to see you too," She muttered sarcastically.

"Don't talk to me like that!! You ungrateful little BITCH!!" Sachiko screamed, releasing Killua and Gon from her lock and going for Usagi instead, placing her left hand against the wall next to Usagi's head as she brought her right hand to her throat, still clutching a knife. The knife she had in her left hand disappeared somehow.

Enveloping Sachiko was an aura of darkness much like Illumi's. She smiled tauntingly. "I would kill you, but it'd be a waste if time," She said. "Besides, Father would find much more pleasure in torturing you again for killing Mother. Did you know he remarried? Well, it has been two years since you left."

"What?!" Usagi gasped. Sachiko pressed the knife against her skin, a few drops of blood appearing.

"I don't recall giving you permission to speak." Usagi gulped.

"Let her go!" Killua shouted, grabbing onto Sachiko's arm and pulling her to face him. She smiled sweetly.

"You must be Killua!" Her knife disappeared much like the other one had. She put her hand down and when she pulled it up she was holding a black lace fan with a red kanji on it. The kanji was her last name, Ametsuchi. She held it to her face and looked at him seductively. "Rumor has it when we are of age our families want us to get married."

Killua, Usagi, and Gon gasped. "Like I'll ever marry you, hag!!!" He shouted. Sachiko looked surprised, then pissed as she folded her fan with a snapping noise.

"Hmph! Our families want to have two of us get married. You're other siblings are too old so you're my only option. Tch! And it's not like ANYONE would ever want to marry my freak of a sister," She explained, smirking.

"You don't know that... Maybe I'd rather marry..." Killua paused mid-thought as he realized something, and he would've said it out loud but he really wanted her to leave.

Sachiko began to walk away, but not after stroking Killua seductively with her fan, causing him to cringe, and afterwards unfolding it and walking off.

Usagi clenched her fists. "No one touches Killua like that!!" She screamed internally. "One day... I will kill her!" She resolved.

"Oh yeah!" Gon snapped his fingers. "We were going to ask you of you wanted to ask Zushi what technique he used in his fight against Killua! Do out want to?" He asked.

"Sure. Maybe I could find out how to use that to get back at my sister," She said. The three walked off to find Zushi.

"Oh, Usagi," Killua broke the silence, hands in his pockets as he walked. Usagi looked at him. "I really don't like your sister. Be sure to kick her ass when you get the chance!" He told her, smiling as he gave her a thumbs up.

"You don't need to tell me twice!" She said, smiling back at him.