1

HIII lol first we have to remind you that this is our first story we've ever written... Sorry if it kinda sucks lol but, ENJOY!

-

H a r r y

"Why are you going with him?" I asked anxiously. "He asked me to hang out, I said yes. Shit, what's the big deal?" She asked casually. "Ruby, I thought we were over this."

"No. You dropped it, I didn't say I was gonna stop seeing him." What is actually with this girl?

"I told you to not hang out with him, if you want to hang out, you can hang out with me. I will be there for you. Anytime you need me. Isn't that obvious?" I harshened my tone, sounding desperate.

"Could you please just give me some space, Harry? Because unlike you, I still try to socialize and meet new people. I'm not yours. You don't own me. You don't get to choose for me. I can be with anyone I want." She spat and my eyes widened.

"No. Take that back. You don't mean it." I walked closer to her but she stepped back, pointing at me to stop. 

"I will when you stop being an asshole."

"Fuck, Ruby I'm serious. He's not good for you. You can do better than him."

"And tell me who's good enough for me, Harry. You?" With that, she broke me with every single word.

- - -

Suddenly, I felt someone hitting my arm.

"Wake the fuck up, Styles!" I heard Jermaine. "Dude you're being a total pain In the ass. I don't want that fucking old Mr. Jenson giving me a morning lecture."

"Fuck you, J." I finally decided to respond.

I would shut him up if he weren't Jermaine. He was my closest thing to a friend since I started university. He's fucking annoying sometimes, but at least he can put up with my drunken ass in the mornings. He even let me use his lighter to smoke all the time. He's kind of useful sometimes.

"Well shit, good morning to you too, Haz."

"Can we just pass the first class? I'm not in the mood." I groaned, holding my head. 

"No shit, you're never in the mood. Now get up." He pulled my blanket and I hit him.

"You drank again last night, didn't you?" J asked with his concerning tone.

"A bit."

"Still can't get over redhead, huh?" Yeah, he knows about Ruby. It's not like I had a choice anyways, he often got me off of my limits but I know he's reliable.

"Shut the fuck up." I kept holding my bolsters and snoozed on my bed, keeping my eyes closed.

"Dude, it's almost 2 years. Look at you. You're Harry Styles, chicks would line up for you. It's that easy, why don't you just find another one." See, that's what I mean.

"Because she wasn't just another one. You could bother me about anything, but not this. We were over this. She was and still is too fucking precious to be replaced with." Shit, this too much in the morning.

"No. Harry it's no- shit- you know what? Fine. Whatever. Anything for you to get your ass ready." Said Jermaine.

--

I was the first one who exit the class. It was boring as hell and my head is still killing me so everything was just a bit blurry. Then I found myself walking to the park, leaning myself on the tree as I sneak to lit up my cigarette. I looked around the park that's filled with people. Some nerds sit in circle probably discussing nerdy shit, some are having their own picnics, couples making out beside the bushes, and then I saw her.

A girl with dark hair stood there, holding some books in her hand. It was a new sight, so I narrowed my eyes to get a closer look. I think she knows I'm staring because suddenly her eyes found mine. And that was when I saw two deep ocean blue eyes, staring right back at my green ones. Her skin is delicately white; her long pitch-black hair falls perfectly behind her back; lips is a bit pale; with her eyes looking very serene.

The way she look was everything against Ruby. Fuck, I couldn't stop thinking about her. Her red hair, skin was a bit tanned, and her straight lips covered in raspberry chapstick. The tastes of her tongue mixed with her raspberry chapstick still lingers. This girl- whoever she might be, is not ruby. She's everything against her, and I instantly dislike her.

I wanted to look away, but she kept locking her eyes with mine and then I saw her walking to my direction. What the fuck is happening? She was a few steps closer to me, and I dropped my cigarette. She hesitated, licking her lips as she approached to me. I still hadn't look away, drowning in her deep blue eyes.

"H-hi, umm, I'm sorry," She stuttered, just now breaking our eye contact for suddenly looking down. I don't blame her, though. Every girl acts this way when they talk to me. I was even surprised when she actually had the guts to talk to me.

"For staring?" I smirked and her eyes are now back locking with mine.

"No, that's not what I meant," She smiled. She smiled. And her smile was soft and sincere. Her eyes light up when she smiles. She didn't roll her eyes like Ruby did. Her smile is innocent. Ruby often forced her smile. Ruby didn't even smile when I first met her.

I chuckled. "So, tell me."

"Could you show me the way to the cafeteria, please? Just point the way, though. Sorry if I bothered you." Ruby wouldn't care if she bothered people. She had to get what she wanted. She was greedy, yet everybody loved her. I wanted to figure out more from this new girl, so I did something rare.

"Follow me," I said as I lit off my cigarette and walk past her. She froze, but in seconds I could feel her footsteps behind me. We didn't talk until we reached the cafeteria.

"Thanks, umm, thank you-"

"It's Harry." So she didn't know who I was. "Welcome, Ms. Blue Eyes."

"What?" She asked, probably is confused by what I called her.

"You didn't tell me your name, so I'll just make some up." I roll my eyes, still receiving her smile.

"It's Sapphire."

I widened my eyes. Sapphire.

"Well then, thank you for showing the way. I'll see you, Harry." And with that, she shot me her last smile and started to walk away from me. My mouth went dry, and my eyes still wide. She was polite, she was appropriate.

She's Sapphire.

She was the exact opposite. I hate her even more. And I want to see her no more.