36

H a r r y

I almost forgot what it felt like looking over Ruby when she was going wild at the club. I was always the one who took care of her after, and it looked like I'd still be doing that now. And of course I was worried about Sapphire too. This whole thing was clearly not her thing. But Sapphire could handle things on her own, right? There were dome guys checking her out but with Ruby, I was more anxious about her. As much as I tried to deny, I still cared about Ruby.

"Oh fuck, she's drunk." I mumbled.

"Haaarryyy!" Ruby exclaimed as she threw her hands around my arms, hugging me.

"Ruby, you're drunk."

"I'm Ruby not drunk." She laughed.

"Let's just take her home? We clearly can't leave her here." Sapphire tried to talk with the loud music around us. Despite the bitchy remarks and attitude Ruby's been throwing towards Sapphire, my girl stayed kind.

"Alright. Will you be okay if she stays at my place? Sh-"

"It's alright. I trust you." She smiled.

"Thanks baby." I smiled back, kissing the top of her head for a second before turning back to carry Ruby. "Come on, Ruby. Let's go home."

"Oh, he calls you baby?" Ruby slurred. What the hell was she doing now? "He used to call me baby too, Sara." Fuck. "He used to stroke my hair and call me his baby, but he was never my baby. Ha! Harry, you pathetic little shit." She laughed at the end and I gulp when I apologetically looked at Sapphire.

Sapphire being Sapphire, she only mumbled 'it's okay' with her sad smile.

"Ruby, let's get you home."

"No! Stop!" She cried and left me no choice but taking her my force. I threw her over my shoulder and carried her through the club. I sat her in the backseat and strapped the seat belt to keep her still.

"You're no fun!" She pouted.

"And you're no safe."

Sapphire sat in front this time because Ruby was lying on the backseat. I groaned as Ruby kept kicking the door, begging to go back in the club. "I was going to have a good fuck in there!" She screamed.

"Stop it, Ruby."

"Why? Did I hurt your feelings, Harry?" She laughed. "I knew it. You still love me, huh? This miss perfect right here is just your rebound because I left, huuuh?" Damn, sober or drunk, she was always a pain in the ass.

I grabbed Sapphire's hand right away, squeezing it to make sure not to listen to her.

"Shut the fuck up, Ruby."

"Did you miss fucking me too?" God fucking damn it I would slap her mouth with a brick if I weren't driving. "How is he when he fucks you, Sara? It's pretty big huh? Ha!" I glanced to Sapphire as she gulped, shutting her eyes. "You were always a good friend, Harry. You were even willing to fuck me too when I was frustrated because of Will. That fucking basta-" She puked at my car. Shit, it has been a long time since she did it.

"God give me mercy. Stop, Ruby."

"Don't stop me nooow! I'm having such a good time; I'm having a ball! Whoops, I don't have any ball. Harry does."

This was going to be a painful drive

-

"Come on, we're here, Ruby."