37

H a r r y

"Ruby." Fuck. She was lying beside me. She snuggled closer to my side and I shook her body.
"Ruby, fuck. Wake up."

"I'm comfy." She muttered without any movement.

"No, seriously, wake the fuck up." She stayed silent so I separated myself from the unwanted bond and stood up.

I groaned, leaving her in my room as I walked out the kitchen.

I processed everything that happened last night. Ruby kissed me, and I kissed her back. Fuck, I knew she would ruin everything. I was wrapped back around her little fingers. She knew I couldn't go anywhere every time after she did things like that.

"You fucked up real hard this time, Styles." I heard Jermaine coming closer and I sighed. "Did you really have to do that?"

"I don't know what came in to me." You just couldn't stand seeing her broken.

"Stop torturing yourself, man. What about your girl, Sapphire? When will you tell her?"

"I don't fucking know, okay?! Just drop it!" I screamed and he scoffed.

"Just drop it? Are you fucking serious? So you'd just keep all this as your dirty little secret?"

"Well what else can I do? I want both of them. I want Sapphire, I'm fucking in love with her. But then Ruby is back, and maybe I still have some feelings for her. She was my first love!"

"Then fucking choose! Are you even listening to yourself now? I didn't know you were this low. You and I both know Sapphire doesn't deserve all of this shit." He shook is head in disappointment.

"Fuck! Stop it!"

"Look. Tell Sapphire as soon as possible. Then you choose for yourself. The girl who broke you without even trying, or the girl who put so much effort to fix you back pieces by pieces. Fuck, I feel like I don't even know you right now."

"I can't." You can, you're just a selfish asshole.

"Or I'll tell her." He threatened.

"You wouldn't." I glared.

"Watch me."

Our conversation ended by the knocking on our door. Fuck, it better not be Sapphire.

"Harry?" Fuck. Jermaine ran to open the door immediately and I cursed him over and over inside.

"Sapphire! Good morning," He was good at this.

"Hi J! Sorry, I tried to call Harry several times and he wasn't answering. Thought I'd surprise him." Well you did it, baby. "I brought you guys breakfast?" She smiled.

"That's what I'm talking about. Come in, m'lady. Your Harry's making some coffee in the kitchen." He pulled Sapphire in, and she greeted me by her widest smile, the smile that made guilt creeping inside of me.

"Harry!" She ran and hugged me. "I bought you breakfast,"

"Thank you, baby." I hugged her back, and I saw Jermaine glaring at me.

"I'll just leave you two alone then, talk, or kiss with like- each other because you two are together, and so in love, no secrets and shit. Yeah, umm bye." Fucking Jermaine walked out.

"Harry?" Ruby walked in to the room, her unwanted presence made Sapphire's smile turned in to a straight line.

"Ruby." She breathed.