16

H a r r y

"Hello? Oh...okay. Take care. I know, that's fine. Love you too. Bye." And the call ended. Love you too?  Was it another guy? She didn't have any close guy friend, right?  

"Who was it?" I asked immediately. It better not be another guy.

"Andrina." Right. Andrina. Get your shit together, Styles. 

"Oh, what's up? You don't seem to be happy with what she said." Her face changed in the middle of their call and I was just curious.

"Something came up and she won't be returning home tonight."
"So?"
"I didn't bring my keys because I thought she'd be there."

"Oh."

"Yeah... I'll just cras-"

"Stay at my place." She can't be somewhere else. It's not safe.

"What?"

"Stay the night at my apartment. I stayed at yours awhile ago anyway, it's not a weird thing." I smiled at the memory.

"I don't want to bo-"

"I'm not taking no as an answer. Come on now." I said helping her to go down and hop inside my car.

-

We got to my building and hopped out of the car. I grabbed her hand in mine and walked to the lobby.
"Evening, Harry." George the doorman says.

"Hey, George." I smiled.

We got into the elevator still holding hands and I pulled her body closer to mine.
"That was really nice," She said

"Well, my guy isn't as much as a pain the ass as yours. I had no reason to be rude." She laughed.

"You're just jealous." She said and I kissed the top of her head.

We walked through the hallway until we reached my door. 587. I opened the door and she walked in.

"Nice place." She smiled.

"Thanks. Yours is twice as nice. Please, make yourself at home."

She was busy admiring my living room and I decided to take some pillows and blanket from my bedroom. I returned seconds later and put them on the couch.

"Thanks," She said. What?

"What for?"

"For the pillows and blanket?" Oh. No way now baby.

"What? You're not taking the couch."

"Harry please ju-"

"You're taking the bed and that's it. Okay? My place, my rule."

She was silent for a moment and finally nodded. I would never let her sleep on the couch, she deserves the best and a couch never was a #1 option.

"Come, let me show you my room." I said taking her hand leading her to my bedroom.

"Wow. It's...neat."

"Thanks, Sapphire." I chuckled.

"Here," I said handing her a t-shirt and a gym short of mine.
"You're not sleeping in those are you?" I said eyeing her clothes.

"What's wrong with my clothes?" She said a bit offended. I didn't mean it like that. She looked gorgeous in anything.

"Fuck, no I didn't mean it like that. Your clothes are fine, just aren't the best thing to wear for a good sleep. I just want you to feel comfortable."

"You're a softie. You should've seen your face! Thanks though." She laughed. She was joking? Fuck.

I pulled her body closer to mine and kissed her forehead.
"Go change now. The bathroom's that way." I mumbled pointing to the restroom.

"Oh and, babe?" I asked and she turned around.
"Do you need any help with the changing?" I smirked

"I'm pretty good at this so I'll pass." She laughed.

She walked out seconds later shyly. She was dressed in my clothes, her make-up was gone now and I think this is the most beautiful part of her.
When she's all dressed down and relaxed.
Especially when she was dressed in my clothes.

"You look beautiful. Come here." I said opening my arms.
She walked inside and hugged me. It felt nice. It was relaxing.

I looked down at the beautiful girl hugging me and kissed the top of her head.
"Beautiful," I mumbled against her head.

"Now give me my goodnight kiss."

She smiled, looked up and kissed me. It was short. Too short. I needed more of her.

"I said a kiss. Give me a proper one."
She laughed and wraps her arms around my neck and gave me a longing kiss. Her lips were warm and soft. It was comforting.

"Now give me some more of those."

She laughed and ran away.
I chased after her and caught her. "Harry, no!" She was struggling to get away, her fit of laugher filling the entire room. Repeat, her laughter filling the entire room.
I threw her over my shoulder and walked back to my bedroom.
"Harry put me down!"

I put her down to the bed and climbed on top of her, leaned in and kissed her. It was perfect. Everything about this girl, and the moment was perfect.
She was perfect for me.

"Good night, baby,"
I said, climbing off walking to the couch.

Her presence was calming. Relaxing. Soothing.
She did something nobody else has every done.

She fixed me.

"Good night, Harry."

I couldn't stop myself from smiling just because of Sapphire. It was also exciting to know that she was sleeping in my room. Thank God that Jermaine didn't come home tonight, I didn't care anymore. He could fuck as many meaningless girls as he wanted while I could get a precious good night kiss from my Sapphire.

I know it's ridiculous, but I start tiptoeing to my room, peeking on Sapphire. I opened the door slowly, and there she was. My precious Sapphire. My rare Sapphire. I walked nearer to get a closer look of her sleeping and I was correct. I stopped my tracks, eyeing her.

I swear to God, I would never trade this view with anything else in the world. Sapphire sleeping on my clothes under my duvet, her mouth slightly open and her eyes closed. What the fuck was Aphrodite compared to her?

Then that's it. I lost it. I slowly lay beside her, not wanting to wake her up. I needed to admire her more. I tucked some of her hair behind her ear and I caressed her cheek, still smiling.

"Hey angel," I whispered then I kissed the top of her head. "Thank you for fixing me," I kissed the tip of her nose. "You're all I need now." Then I kissed her lips lightly, but deeply meaning my every word.

I didn't do anything after that. I didn't put my arms around her, I didn't hold her from behind, I was just looking at her, appreciating the beauty sleeping next to me. I would never get enough of her. I couldn't help it so I fell asleep with her singing voice on my mind.

"I'm like a boat on the water, you're the rays on the waves that calm my mind, oh every time"