14

H a r r y

05.45

Fuck. I didn't realize the day passed that fast. I kept thinking about her all day. Everything about her kept me up all night and day. Her eyes. Her kindness. Her lips? Fucking lips. I couldn't stop thinking about the way our lips moved in harmony, everything seemed so right. For once, I feel..... Okay. I somehow was instantly starting to feel free from the pain of Ruby's departure, all because of some girl who dared herself to approach me months ago.

I showered and got dressed. I stared at myself at the mirror.

You can fucking do this, Styles.

'Be there in 10. X'
I texted her and started my car to drive.

I arrived at her building, parked my car and went to the lobby, only to be met by my man, Marcel.
"Good Morning, Marcel" I grinned at him and he scoffed. He hated me.

And I love the fact that he hated me.

305, 306, 307. Fuck. 307. I took a deep breath in and knocked at the door.

"Ah, groom, come in. The bride will be out soon, she's getting ready." Her flatmate- Andrina greeted me and let myself in then I sat on the couch in silence.
"How are things between you and Sapphire?" Andrina said breaking the silence.

"Good." I smiled not knowing what else to say.

"You better treat her right, or I will hunt and castrate you."
I stared in shock at her. What? I would never hurt a girl like her, not intentionally.
"I just- I don' want you too ruin her like the last guy she-"

"Harry?" suddenly sapphire showed up. She was damn gorgeous.

The last guy?

What's with the last guy? What did he do to Sapphire? Did he hurt her? Did he leave her? I couldn't help but let it came on my mind. This date hadn't started yet and I was this much already. I mean, she told me none of her relationships ended well, she would always caught them cheating, and shit, but she didn't seem hurt. Was she hiding it? I showed her the pain when I told her about Ruby, why didn't she? How bad did he hurt Sapphire?

"Ready?" Sapphire asked. Fuck I missed her voice.

"Yeah." I smiled as I made my way out.
We got in to the elevator and I grabbed her hand in mine.
"Got to make sure you're still there."

"So what's your evil plan towards Marcel now?" She asked, shaking her head.

"You'll see, baby."

We got out of the elevator and of course, Marcel stared at us. At her.
I put my arm around her waist and kiss the top of her head.
"Baby." I mumbled, smirking to Marcel. That's right, big guy. Give up already.

"You need to stop, Harry. He's a nice guy."

"Never." I smirked.

"So, where are you taking me, prince charming?" She said as I started the car.

"I'd like to take you out to the movies"

"That's pretty predictable for a guy who writes poems"

"That's nothing compared to my plan on climbing up to your balcony and talk in poetry, like what Romeo did."
Shit, that was creepy.

"So... Movies?"

"Oh, yes. I want to take you out to the movies, buy you popcorn and soda, and we'll sit on the corner of the theatre, not watching the movie at all."

"Then what do you recommend for us to do?"

"Make out?" She laughed.

"We'll spend the first 15 minutes awkwardly until we take the popcorns at the same time making our hands brush each other-'

"Oh my God-"

"Then we'll stay silent for another 5 minutes because that's all I need to collect my guts and put my arms around you-"

"Harry just st-"

"And I'll lean your head on my chest then I'll start kissing your forehead."

"Okay Har-"

"Down to your eyes to the tip of your nose, to the corners of your lips,"

"Then what?"

"Then I'll swallow your lips." I ended up my plan with my smirk. "And oh. A kiss for the driver please? This ride ain't free, ma'am." I added and she pecked me. It was short, but I enjoyed it a whole lot.

"You're impossible." She smiled

"Watch me."
I grab her hand with my free one and began to drive. I held her palms all the way to the theatre, and I caress the back of her hand with my thumb. I swear I haven't felt this in a quite long time and I swear I can feel her smile even though she was looking at the road. I kept doing that until we got there and reach the ticket booth. "4 tickets for Insurgent please,"

"Which seats?"

"These." I said pointing to the 4 seats right at the very top.

"Right, 4 tickets for Insurgent at 07.25 here are your tickets. Enjoy the show!" The girl with glasses said cheerfully.

I set my eyes back on Sapphire only to see her staring back at me.
"What?"

"Insurgent?"

"Who doesn't love those?" I grinned

"And 4 seats at the very top?"

"I don't want our make out session to be interrupted by anyone else."

"You were serious?"

"Dead serious, baby." I grinned whilst taking her hand to the cafe. Don't blame me, her lips were addicting.

"So, what do you want to drink, eat?"

"Umm, I want butter popcorn and a coke please. Extra jelly."

"Right, make it 2 coca-colas, oh and for the popcorn, make it the largest one."

"Okay, 1 large popcorn, 2 cokes, 1 with extra jelly. Anything else? That'd be £20 please." The guy with red cap said as I hand the money.
"You may pick up your order at the next counter. Thanks, enjoy the show!"
We went inside the studio as soon as the door opened.

"Here we are, babe." I said gesturing her to sit.

"Thank you for this Harry."

"Get used to it." I smiled.
"You look gorgeous by the way. You look gorgeous any day as well but tonight, you look divine." She laughed.

"You don't look so bad yourself, Styles."

"Thanks, Mayfair."

The lights finally shut down and I moved myself and stare at her.
"Ready to make out?"

-

900 readers in a week?! Are you guys even real? massive massive thank you to everyone who has been reading, voting and sharing! please enjoy it more and keep doing what you're doing, we're doing our best! thank you!!!