49

H a r r y

"Oh hey there," Kyle. He was my only hope. Jermaine was pissed, Andrina hated me and I had no choice but to turn to Kyle.

"Is Sapphire here?" Please say yes.

"Nope. She was here this afternoon, though."

"Yeah. I saw her."

"You what?"

"I came here. I saw her." I sighed, remembering how cold she was. "How is she?"

"You said you saw her. Can't you see how awful she is?" He chuckled pathetically, shaking is head. "Especially after that little stunt you and Ruby did after her performance." Oh fuck.

I looked down to my feet, trying to hide the sadness shown on my face. What have I done?

"You missed her, huh?" Kyle spoke breaking the silence. Miss was an understatement. She was the only one who can fill the vacant spot in my heart.

"I do. So much." I bit my lip. "I-I didn't mean it, though. She just kissed me out of the blue, I wanted to talk to Sapphire."

"I can say the same thing about her. You two are a mess, man."

"Well it doesn't matter now does it?" I missed her. God, I loved her.

"Why not? Why don't you go after her?" Stupid Kyle just had to fucking ask.

"I fucked up, okay?" I snapped. "I fucked up real bad, she would never forgive me. Andrina would fucking kill me. I stomped on the trust and feelings she had towards me. I fucked up."

"No shit," He mumbled.

"Don't you like her?" I tried to change the subject. She deserves better. As much as I hate the fact, she deserved someone like Kyle himself.

"Like? Fuck, I adore her, dude."

He looked away smiling, and I can't tell he's quietly falling for her too. I knew he did even the first time he saw her. "Yeah?"

"Sapphire... She's perfect. Way too good for anyone in this world. I mean, it's true. She's way more than just her beautiful face. People would fall for her even more after they saw her precious heart."

I felt my chest burning again because he was talking about her the way I would, and it terrified me if I was too late.

"But as beautiful her heart is... it does not belong to me." He locked his gaze towards me suddenly and I gulped. "You, I and everyone all know where it belongs to. She even knows who she belongs to."

"I... I can't. I fucked up real bad. I don't deserve her anymore. Why don't you just use this situation to go after her?" I break the gaze.

"As much as I want to beat the shit out of you right now, I can't. Hurting you means hurting Sapphire, so I won't. And I rather not have my love returned, than to have her but live with the fact that she would never love me like she loves you. She loves you, Harry. She loves you even more and more each day."

I shut my eyes and bring both of my hands to my face, realizing how bad I fucked up this time. This was worse than not moving on from Ruby.

"Tell you what, Come to my gig tomorrow night at Flinder." What?

"Is she going to be there?"

"Positive. I'll deal with Andrina and you just go try to talk things out with her. But if you fuck up again then I'm done, there's nothing left I can do."