34

16/11/15: since this is a co-written story, today is one of the author's birthday! she's actually the one who came up with this whole fanfiction idea. so, you know who you are, happy bday!

-

H a r r y

Fuck. Will Reeves? She left me for that douche? What the heck was she thinking? What could he give to her that I couldn't? I gave her everything I had. She had my time, and my money, my attention. She had all of me. I warned her about fucking Will, he was the fucking douche who had a girlfriend. Or girlfriends. He was a low life living bastard. Now it turned out that Will was the guy she left me for?

I loved Ruby. And that was what loving her felt like. 

Everything that kept her alive was killing me.

"Will? Are you fucking out of your mind? What the fuck were you thinking?"

"Harry, there was something more. I had to leave, but-"

"Did you know how horrible I was after you left? Did you know how terrible I was for two fucking years? You left me, but you never left my mind and it fucking killed me!" I shouted, and then I stood up to rush out the bar. This day was way too much.

"Harry, wait!" She took my hand when I almost reached my car. "It was a mistake, Harry. But look, I'm here! I'm not le-"

"Took you two years to realized that." I spat. "You don't get to do this, Ruby. I finally got everything back on track. You ruined me. Don't do it again."

"But I need you, Harry. I miss all the things you did to me. You've always been there when I needed you. Now I realized that I need you. Please, Harry." Great. She was doing it. The begging look, the one I never could say no to.

"Ruby, I... I loved you." I started. "I gave you everything. You were my everything. Then you left and you brought a part of me with you. Why did you do that? Why didn't you at least consider my love?"

"But you still love me, right?" Do I? "I knew you always did. I know you still love me." Say no, you fucking idiot. "Harry, I'm back now. We could have our life back. You and me, remember?" She stepped closer and I felt like my heart was about to burst out from my chest in any moment. Don't look at me like that. Don't look at me like that. Not again.

"Ruby, y-you can't just..." She cut me by closing our gap, putting her head on my chest and wrapped her hands around me. Fuck.

"You don't want me to leave again, right?" I don't? "Answer me, Harry."

"I... I don't." You fucking bastard. You fucking dumbass bastard.

"Say it, Harry."

"I-I don't want y-you to leave me again." Congrats for fucking things up again, Styles.

"Good." Nope, not at all. I loosened my grip, looking at her. It was really her. Ruby. I took a look on her face, she was didn't change a bit. The same eyes that have always nailed to pierced my heart, her sharp cheeks, and her demanding smile. She was still the same Ruby I fell in love with. The one who took myself away from me.

"How'd you find me?" I asked. "How'd you know I'd be here?"

"No biggie. You wanted to get in to Berkeley, right? With your stupid poetry writing shit, and-"

"Don't."

"Whatever. So you really did get in to that literature thing? Damn, you are lost without me." She chuckled. Yep, it was Ruby. "So, where did your friend Sara go?"

"It's Sapphire. Saph- fuck." I cursed. Did I really just forget about her? Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. I had to go find her. "I got to go." I immediately say.

"What? What the fuck?"

"I'm sorry, I got to go. Fuck, type your number." I gave her my phone and she typed it down with a questioning look. "I'll call you tomorrow."

"That's it? You're not taking me to your place?"

"Yeah. Soon." I said without recognizing my own words as I started to drive my car. She better be at her place.

-

"Sapphire?" I knocked at her door but no one opened up. "Sapphire, open the door!"

"Harry?" Andrina. Shit, she'd kill me if she knew what happened.

"Is Sapphire here?" I asked

"Yeah, but she was exhausted so she'd probably sleeping, do you want to come-"

"Thanks." I rushed in without letting her finished her sentence. I needed to see Sapphire. "Sapphire?" I knocked again.

"Sapphire, baby, please open-" Turned out that the door wasn't locked, and I spot Sapphire sitting by her window looking out. "Baby?"

I walked closer to her but stopped as she faced me. She was crying. I was sure as hell that I was the reason, and I hated it. "Harry?" My lips froze. Fuck. This always happens. What's the matter, Harry? Talk.

"Baby, I'm sorry. I can explain. I didn't expect-"

"It's her, Harry. She took him away from me." She cracked. What? What now?

"What are you saying, baby? I'm here now, oaky? I'm sor-" I was about to hug her but she looked away, shutting her eyes closed as more tears coming down on her face.

"Ruby's the one took Will away from me, Harry. He was my everything, and he left me for her." What. The actual. Fuck? Will Reeves was Sapphire's ex boyfriend?

"No, it can't be." I shook my hand. He broke Ruby's heart. He broke Sapphire's heart. What the heck was his issue?

"A-and now she's taking you away from me too?" She sobbed and cried harder. "Harry, I can't afford of losing anyone anymore. I can't afford of losing you. Please, Harry," She walked to and looked at me and I could see the hurt in her eyes.

"Sapphire," Say it. I love you. Say it now.

"Please don't leave me, Harry. Stay. You promised me to stay, right? I need you, Harry." Fucking say the words, Harry. Say you fucking love her. "You mean so much to me. Please, Harry. I... I lo-"

"I love you." Fucking finally. "I love you, Sapphire."

"Harry, I-"

"I fucking love you." I cut her by cupping her cheeks with my hands, and I crushed my lips to hers. "I love you," I mumbled against our kiss.

It wasn't soft at all. I kind of forced the kiss and I pushed her until she her back hit the wall. It wasn't enough, so I put my hand on her back pulling her closer, and my other hand pulling her hair as I bit her bottom lip. She was surprised at my rough gesture, but she kept up with her hands gripping on my shoulders. I slipped my tongue without her permission and I went wild when she moaned my name.

After minutes, I slow down my moves and move my hands back to her cheeks, caressing it with my softened kiss. "I love you, Sapphire."

"I love you too, Harry." She breathed. "Don't let me go."