17

H a r r y

I woke up this morning to someone's soft fingers lingering on my cheek. Some other was running through my hair. I kept my eyes shut enjoying the calming gesture. Sapphire. It must be her. She's the only one who's capable of giving me such feeling.

"Keep doing that, baby." I murmured, opening my eyes slowly. 

She was there. She stayed. "Morning, Harry."

"Thought I'd wake up without you." I said snuggling closer to her.

"I'd never leave you like that." That was actually really good to know.

"Don't want you to." Will never want you to either. "Morning kiss?" I smirked.

"Someone's in the mood,"

"I'm only a morning person when I'm with you. Now, where's my kiss?"

"After you shower. Come on now, I'll cook breakfast." She smiled. Her heavenly smile.

"Alright." I dragged myself in to the shower. I undressed myself and let my thoughts swirl as the water touched my skin.

Sapphire. Sapphire. Sapphire.

Seeing her is no longer just something I do when I get bored now. It's a need. Holding her is no longer just a simple well gesture now. It's a meaningful need. Her kisses are no longer just a want now. It's a need. I crave for every single part of her. I cherish all side of her.

I walk out of the bathroom in my towel and get dressed.

"Yes ann. I'm at Harry's. no! nothing like that hap- ann. shut up. Harry's not like him"

Him?

"Gotta go now, I'll see you soon. Bye."

She was talking to someone, who I assumed to be Andrina. But, him? Who is he? I'm starting to feel the burning feeling inside of me at the thought of her with another guy. At the thought of her hurting.

"Good Morning, baby." I said and she turned around.

"Hey." She smiled, she was good at hiding.

"Pancakes?" She offered.

"Please," I smiled handing her my plate.

"Oh and you forgot something."

"What?" She asked.

"Come here." She walked towards me and I pulled her to me. I put my hands on the small of her back and pursed my lips. She laughed at my childish gesture. She leaned in and I put my hand on her cheek right away. I don't want to pull away nor wanted her to do so. I needed more than just a peck.

"Cheeky." She smiled.

"For you only." I sat her down on my lap wrap my arms around her waist. "Feed me."

"Alright, your highness." She laughed as she fed me a forkful of pancakes.

"Does it fit your standard of regular pancakes, your majesty?"

"Yes. Even more." I smiled.

"This is really good, really. Thank you, Sapphire." I thanked her. She smiled shyly, looking down.

"Now." Kiss.

"Go." Kiss.

"Get." Kiss.

"Ready." I said whilst kissing her cheek repeatedly.

"I want to take you somewhere."

"This early?"