39

H a r r y

I woke up because my head was killing me. Shit I didn't even remember how did I get wasted. I sighed and when I was about to sit on my bed, I felt something on my chest. Ruby, sleeping on my bare chest.

Wait.

Fuck.

"What the fuck?!" I screamed suddenly making her flinch. "Shit. Shit. Ruby get the fuck off me."

"Chill, cowboy." How could she act so calm towards this? "What's up?"

"Did we fuck last night?"

"No." She snuggled back to the pillow.

"Then why are we both fucking naked, Ruby?" Fuck. This couldn't be happening.

"We were going to. Sit, it was going to be some hell of a drunk sex because you were so aggres-"

"I was what?" So I agreed?

"But you kept saying Sapphire's name and it was annoying as fuck, so I stopped. I wouldn't mind if we have one now, though. We were already naked anyways."

"Fuck, I'm leaving."

"Where do you think you're going?" Ruby suddenly rose from her sleep. "You're coming with me today. I need new clothes."

-

S a p p h i r e

Big day today, the big audition. Kyle covered me up so I could go and prepared for it, He even walked home, this time he reached my front door.

"Thank you, Kyle."

"Stop thanking me, it's getting annoying." I laughed and I knocked my door because Andrina was inside.

"Oh shut up you-" I was cut when Andrina opened the door.

"Hey Har- Oh?" She raised her brows.

"Kyle Andrina my best friend and my room mate, Andrina Kyle my new friend and work mate." I introduced them and the shook hands saying their names.

"Alright. Good luck, Sapphire. Tell me if you need anything. Andrina," Kyle said walked away after I mumbled a quick thank you.

"What was that?" Andrina asked and I ignored it as I entered our flat. "Where's Harry?"

"He's Handersen's grandchild, whom is a very kind person,"

"I can see that."

"And Harry, he uhh-" I couldn't tell Andrina if Ruby was back and Harry chose to spend time with her over me. She would flip out and blow at Harry. "He's spending time with Jermaine, they haven't had much quality time together lately." I smiled nervously.

"Oh. Well, I would appreciate it if you would do the same thing with me here, though." She laughed and I sighed in relief. I'm sorry, Andrina.

"We would soon, I promise. Big audition today, remember?"

"Oh my, Yes! Go slay some ears, girl. Make them hear you!" She hugged me. "But soon. Okay? Harry's going to be there for you, right? I'm sorry, I'm having a small party at Jean's this evening. I would ask you but it's not your thing, so..." She was right, though. Andrina and me are a very different person. Maybe that was why we connect to each other, we fill each other's hole.

"Don't worry, he would." Would he? "Oh you go have fun than."

"Fingers crossed!"

"Fingers crossed. Now I have to prepare some papers, if you don't mind."