43

S a p p h i r e

"It's almost a week, Sapphire. And you look even more lifeless each day. Stop, please. Your first performance after the audition is tomorrow, just focus on that." Kyle started.

"What's painful is that you had it coming, but it still hurts when it gets you." I sighed.

"I had no idea that he would dare to let you give up on him." Kyle said. I did too. "He would flip every time he saw us even standing side by side. Who would've thought that he was the first to leave?"

"I can't believe I'm going through this again, Kyle. I don't think I could make it through this one,"

"Hey, don't say that..." He scooted closer and I tried my best to hold my cry. I cried enough lately.

"Why can't I just act like everything okay? I mean, fuck him for leaving. Fuck him for choosing her when I was here the whole time. Fuck him for making me feel special. Fuck his promises. But fuck, I miss him, Kyle..." I sobbed and sniffled. "I love him so much it hurts."

"Shut it, Sapphire. You are special." He pulled my head and buried it in the crook of his neck, his other hand patting my shoulders. "I believe he loves you too, he's just a bit lost now."

"He is lost that's why he won't come back." He said he wouldn't, but he did.

"Don't say that, Sapphire. Everything will be okay, I promise."

"Don't say you're promise."

"No. I promise."

He was kind of right, though. I remembered his past, yet here he was now. "I'm sorry for being like this." I had to be okay, at least for Kyle, and Andrina. My sadness will surely disappoint the too, I had to at least try to be okay.

"Tell you what, come to my gig this weekend? Caesar's Lounge at 7?"

H a r r y

"Fuck, Harry! It's just one damn shopping bag, man up a bit would you?"

"Fucking dammit, it's half sized my body! Did you buy the whole store? Hold this!"

"Um how about no? You paid it for me, now you can carry it for me. Besides I'm freaking hungry. Chop chop." Bloody hell, What did do to have this creature in my life

-

Her tongue was all over my face and her hands are all over my body, begging for my reaction. She kept whispering dirty words which I found extremely hot 2 years ago, but now I literally cringed.

"Goddamit Harry, just kiss me back." She pulled back, sitting back on my lap. "Touch me at least," She pulled my hands that were resting on the couch to her hips. "Come on," She leaned in again.

"I-I can't." I looked away, throwing my head to another direction to anything but her.

"Oh, I get it." She smirked. Then she led my hands to her ass and started kissing my neck. Why the fuck was she so frustrated?

"Not now." And that was it. I stood from the couch walking away from her.

-

"Ruby! Where the hell are you?!" Could this girl be more of a pain in the ass? Shit, I swear living with her was like living in hell, even Jermaine didn't come home for 3 days just because she was here.