31

H a r r y

"That was nice." She said softly as we continued our drive.

"Thank you. Did I get through the audition?" I joked, rubbing her hand.

"It's a yes from me. Not sure what Simon has to say though," she laughed and stared at me. "Thank you, Harry. That was really fun." She smiled. "I'm glad."

"Harry, can I borrow the camera?" I raised my eyebrows but gave her anyways.

"What are you doing?" I asked as she puts the camera on the dashboard, shooting at us.

"Hush! It's already recording!" She whisper-yelled. "Hiii!" She cutely waved at the camera and I kept looking at her. "So I had an amazing day with this amazing guy, and I'm so happy," Then she turned at me, smiling. "Thank you, Harry." She pecked my cheek, and turn back to the camera. "No one has ever done anything close to this for me, so just in case he forgot I just want to let him know-" She stopped, and turn back to look at me. "Harry, I just want to let you know that you are the best thing that's ever happened to me."

With that, I crashed my lips to hers.

I didn't give a damn that the camera was still recording because the moment was perfect. I cupped her cheek kissing her. I started slow, but I couldn't handle it anymore as she put her hand at the back of my head, pulling my hair. I needed to feel her lips and taste her tongue. Fuck, I had no control when it comes to her. After several minutes we finally decided to pull away.

"Did we just film our makeout session?" She laughed breathlessly.

-

I parked my car on the side again and gave her my red-checkered shirt. "Put this on. It's getting dark, might be a bit chilly outside."

"Thank You." She complied and put the shirt on before stepping out. "This is beautiful! Where are we?"

"Grizzly Peak. The sun is setting. Thought you may like to see this."

"Like? I crave to see this!" she said in awe.

"Wait, babe, stand there." I pointed to a side and took my camera out. "Say babyyy," She laughed again and I stopped once I took the picture.

Fuck. Ruby? Sapphire?

"Are you done? Why are you so quiet?" She asked.

The fucking same shirt and similar view. But you know one thing that was different? The feeling. With Sapphire, I wasn't afraid anymore. It wasn't a one sided feeling anymore. I didn't have to live in a shadow of love anymore. Sapphire was real, my beautiful dream come true. I knew she was feeling the same way. We were showing it through our actions, we just haven't found the right way to say it. Yet.

So I smiled at the thought. "It's nothing. You look beautiful. I love to see you in my clothes. Come on." I climbed on to the back of my truck and helped her to follow.

"This is beautiful, Harry. Today's been beautiful. I can't thank you enough for this." I laid my body on the cold base with her partially on top of me, head lying on my chest.

"You're beautiful. And it's my pleasure, baby."

"I can never repay you for this."

"Well, you can. It involves lips and-"

"Oh you." She laughed and pecked my lips.

"A peck? That was hardly anything!"

"Grumpy pants." She leaned in and gave me a proper kiss. She laid her head back on my chest and stared at the sunset.

"I meant what I said you know," She spoke suddenly. "You mean so much to me, Harry. I don't want to lose you either."

"I know baby, I know."

She sighed, and rolls her position, leaning her chin on my chest as she drew patterns on my collarbone. "Do you feel it too, Harry?"

"Feel what, hm?" I caressed her soft cheeks and brought her hand up to kiss her fingers.

"The way I feel towards you. How my eyes light up whenever I see you from a far, how my heart races when you smile the way you do, I even got chills every time you call me baby." She chuckled.

"Baby," I teased.

"My life has been better since we're together. I don't know how, when, or from where did this feeling come from, but it's there." She smiled.

"I feel it too, Sapphire. When I'm with you, I feel like somehow this world had given me another chance to feel and to share the happiness with someone. And I am forever grateful that I get to share it with you. I feel so overwhelmed by you, yet I could never get enough of you. Sometimes I feel like my heart is about to burst out every time I admire you. Fuck, the point is I feel it too, Sapphire. And I want to feel more with you."

She didn't respond but shot me her widest smile as she leaned in to kiss me. I knew that it wasn't because she didn't want to answer what I just said, it was because I had that effect on her, the same effect she had on me. She made me lost of words. "Sing for me?" She pulled away, asking this instead.

I was glad she's finally growing herself accustomed to this. "Alright,"

"Settle down with me

Cover me up

Cuddle me in"

I started as she snuggled in closer, taking my hand with both of her hands. I smiled as she was playing with my fingers for a while, then she hugged my arm.

"Lie down with me and hold me in your arms

And your heart's against my chest

Your lips pressed to my neck

I'm falling for your eyes, but they don't know me yet

And with a feeling I'll forget

I'm in love now"

Her breathing steading slowly and I knew she was closing her eyes. She was starting to fall a sleep. I caressed her hair, letting her to rest like this for a while before we went home. I didn't mind as long as she was in my arms.

"Kiss me like you wanna be loved

You wanna be loved

This feels like falling in love

Falling in love

We're falling in love"

Then I ran my hands up and down her arms softly as I place a kiss on to the top of her head. I was in love. Truly, madly, deeply in love with this girl in my arms.

"Sleep tight, baby." I kiss her head once more and mumbled.

"I love you."

-