19

H a r r y

We hopped inside the car and I grabbed her hand in mine. I stayed still waiting for her to make a move. "Baby?" I asked.

"Yes?"

"Aren't you forgetting something?" She stared at me confusedly.

"My lips are a bit dry," I hinted her. And she stayed silent. Was she for real?

"Oh!" She said and laughed. "Come here." She laughed and put her hands on either sides of my cheek. I love the dominance. She pecked my lips repeatedly but I needed more. I'd never get enough of her.

"More..." I mumbled against her lips and she smiled widely. She gave me another one and went back to her first position. "Baby, I need mo-"

"Drive, Harry!" She laughed. I'd do anything to make her laugh.

"Your wish is my command." I grabbed her hand back in mine and started to drive. We finally reached our destination and I parked my car. I locked the door right after I hopped out so I could rush to her side and open hers.

"I'm capable of doing it on my own but thanks." She smiled.

"I insist, baby."

"Shall we?" I said as I offered her my hand.

"We shall." She said, taking my hand. We got in to the elevator and I pulled her body towards mine and kissed her head. I wanted her to feel as loved as possible. She deserves all the possible love in this world. This girl is too good to be true.

"Here we are. Let's go." I said, walking out pulling her with me as soon as we reached the rooftop. There laid out a table for two, surrounded by many lights and scented candles. The air was bearable chilly so it was fine with both of us.

"Harry." She said in awe. I pulled her chair out for her to sit and sat on mine, which was placed right across hers.

"Right. Wait here, we need something to eat." I scurried to the back to get the food I prepared for.

"McDonalds?" She laughed.

"Yes. McDonalds. One of our first cheesiest dates. The chilly air. Reminds me of the night you took me in. I was rude as fuck, apology for that. The rooftop. Reminds me of the first time we started to share things with each other. The vanilla scented candle. Can you smell it? I swear it says vanilla when I bought it but anyway it reminds me of the smell that lingers on your apartment. And the lights. Reminds me of the one girl who had lit my entire dark soul."

"Harry..." She said again.

"Wait. I got more. I practiced for this." "I have made up my mind. I want to stay. Why wouldn't I?. I want to stay so bad, Sapphire. I'd do anything for you."

"I'd be happy to sneak in even to the most dangerous places, as long as it's for you.

I'd rent the entire cinema studio just so we could make out in peace. I swear those jealous fuckheads just wont shut up.

I'd love to kiss you all over in front of Marcel.

I'd get jealous and glare at the boys who are eyeing y- fuck. i'm doing it right now. i swear to god if that fucking waiter won't stop to-"

"-Harry." She warned.

"-sorry, baby. Fuck, I'd let you tie my hair and make those bun- braid it, fucking braid my hair, baby. Do freaky shit with it, whatever, I'm all yours." I'm falling hard for you, Sapphire. So hard.