45

S a p p h i r e

I walked off the stage quickly so people wouldn't see my silent tears. I was so pathetic, I hated myself. I never cried this often. All because this whole Harry thing, and I found it even more pathetic that I was still waiting for him. I breathed deeply before I walked back to Andrina and Kyle.

"My babyyy!" Andrina squealed. "Oh. My. God. Sapphire! You did so great! I swear I was lost in the song oh my god you're going big, girl!" Andrina stood before I reached to the table.

"Oh stop it you," I hugged her back. "Thank you so much!"

"Oh my God, You were awesome! And what's your name, sweet cheeks?" The guy said with quite a high pitched voice.

"Oh yeah, I'm so sorry. This is Sapphire." Andrina introduced me and I took my hand out and he scoffed.

"A hand? Psh, come here." He hugged me and I laughed. I have never met someone like him. "Oh my god girlll you look like cinder-fucking-ella with this white dress and who on earth has your kind of blue eyes? Ugh, can we tra- OMG, I'm so sorry. I'm Jules, by the way." He pulled out, kissing my cheeks. "I'm the best gay guy in town."

"Hi, Jules. I don't think so, but thank you so much." He smiled shyly.

"Oh I can see princess Sapphira right here can't take compliments very well. Does prince Kyle not compliment you enough?" Jules smirked, playing his eyebrows looking at Kyle.

"O-oh? No, Jules. We're not-"

"Shut up, Jules, we're together but not like that." Kyle cut immediately with his heated cheeks.

"Oh reeeally? But you said-"

"Jules. Shut up." Kyle widened his eyes and Jules giggled.

"Stop it, you guys! Let's just celebrate Sapphire's first performance for Fairmont tonight!" Andrina laughed and Jules sit down quickly, putting his arms around Andrina and Kyle stood up to pull my chair.

"Thanks, prince Kyle." I teased and He rolled his eyes.

"I'd say you were great, but that's clearly an understatement. I could see you poured all your heart out to the song." He smiled, biting his lip.

I shook my head, looking away. "It's sad, huh?"

"Eveyrthing will be okay, Sapphire. Trust me." He said, his hand squeezing mine for a moment.

We chit-chat for a while after we finished our dinner, Andrina and Jules never ran out of random topics. Julian was clearly proud of his sexuality because he basically flirted on every waiter, and Andrina was mad because he would also flirt on guys she had 'dibs' on. I was thankful, really. At least I could forget about him for a moment.

"His name is actually Julian, though. Practically gay from the beginning, He may be all Topman model and shit be he digs dicks." Andrina said as she hand me my drink.

"That's right, girl. For example, that sexy curlhead right there." He pointed to a direction and the three of us looked to it.

The man looked nice, he was with someone else, sucking on each other's faces. He pulled away and the girl started to make her way down to his neck. The man threw his head up and looked towards our direction. It was when my blue eyes locked in with his green ones, that was when I realized, that man used to be my man. It was Harry.

"Oh shit." Andrina whispered and I felt Kyle squeezing my hand a little harder.

And the girl must've been Ruby.

My mouth opened wide and my eyes started to water. I needed to be out. I needed some air. I needed to be away from all that.

"I-I'm sorry." I stood up and walked away.

"Sapphire!" Andrina and Kyle shouted loud and followed me.

I looked towards Harry's direction just to see him staring right back at me. He did not make a single move; he stood there with Ruby's arms tangled around his neck but his eyes were burning on me and his mouth opened, trying to say something but nothing came out. He moved on. He chose her. I made my way through the crowd and finally found myself outside the club. I breathed in and out heavily. He was there. He saw me, and he did nothing. Oh yeah, he wouldn't anyway. He had her now.

-

H a r r y

"Stop it, Ruby." Sapphire saw me. She fucking saw me with Ruby sucking on my neck and I stupidly stood here watching her leave the place. "Fuck, get off me!" I screamed, pushing Ruby off my body.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" She yelled, her hands pushing my shoulders.

"With me? You're the one who keeps clinging one me!" I yelled back, and the bartender kept telling us to shut down our voices.

"I wouldn't if you would actually talk to me! Ever since we got here you acted like I didn't exist!"

"I would if you'd stop being such a pain in the ass, Ruby!" She was about to push me harder when suddenly she got her own face slapped. Shit.

Andrina.

"Bitch!" Andrina exclaimed while slapping her, and Ruby hold her face with surprise.

"What the fuck?!" Ruby shouted. Shit was going to be good.

"I've had enough of this whore! What did she ever do to you?!" Andrina slapped Ruby again.

"Yas! You go Andrina!" That guy I didn't know cheered while he was running towards us.

"I didn't even know you, you freaking bitch!" Ruby slapped Andrina back and Andrina wasted no time yanking her hair.

"Harry doesn't even love you! He loves Sapphire but you just keep blinding his eyes!" Andy said and Ruby yanked her hair back. I walked to pull them apart but I was greeted by Andrina's kick. "Don't touch me, you dick!"

"So you're Sapphire's friend? That's her fault for being fucking plain and boring!" Ruby shouted and I widened my eyes. With that, Andrina gathered all her strength and ran into her, pushing her until they fell down the floor. That was when Kyle and I decided to pull them apart.

"Andrina, stop." Kyle pull her hands but she kept them on Ruby's hair.

"You fucking whore! You think you're that great? I bet your little daughter even regret she was born from a bitch's womb that's capable of nothing but fucking other girl's men!" Andrina shouted back now slapping Ruby's cheeks repeatedly. Thanks for doing my job, Andy.

"Enough Andrina!" Kyle pulled her away roughly, dragging Andrina away but she kept fighting and I did the same with Ruby. "Stop, Andrina. She's not worth it."

"Oh my God babygirl, are you okay?" The guy I didn't know asked with his squeaky voice.

"I'm fine, Jules." Andrina said with her heavy breaths. "You're right Kyle. She's not worth it." Andrina set her gaze on Ruby, then to me. "They're not worth it." She said coldly.

"Let's go home, we need to clean your bruises." Kyle said.

"No," Andrina shook her head and Kyle raised his eyebrows. "Jules' will take care of me. Now you go chase Sapphire, before this twat does." If words could kill, Andrina was stabbing me with each one.

"Let's get the hell out of here." Jules said.

We're sorry if there are any typo or wrong grammar. Thank you for reading and hope you would like to keep voting & share  our story. Thank you so much!