25

H a r r y

3.12 AM

It had been an hour since we got home. It was a long drive, you know why. The drive was driving me crazy. Sapphire was driving me crazy. And now I couldn't fucking sleep because there she is, Sapphire, sleeping soundly on my bed. And I was here beside her. Repeat, Sapphire was sleeping on my bed and I was here beside her.

How could I sleep? She had no make up on, her natural pale skin was glowing, her hair messily spreading on my pillow and some on her face, she was snuggling my duvet and she was wearing my plain white t-shirt. Fuck, even her breathing sounded beautiful. And I should sleep? Hell no. No way I was going to miss this view.

Sometimes she would hum and smile in her sleep. I hope it was me in her dreams, but as much as I wanted to make her dreams sweet, I wanted to make her reality sweeter, just like how she made mine.

I swept her hair away from her face to get a better look. I was having a flashback about what happened in the mini market and when we met Kyle. I was losing it. That was when I realized I was falling for her deeper and deeper. Call me a selfish bastard, but I didn't give a damn. What was mine stayed mine. She was mine. I didn't even care if 'love' was too early for me. If this meant I loved her, then be it.

Then I did the cheesiest thing ever as I took my phone, and snapped a photo of her. You know what could be more absurd? Set as lock screen. So I would smile and think about her every time I checked my phone. Goddamit, I was whipped.

I wasn't ready to start today, San Francisco memories were still lingering on my mind. We would return back to our routines. You know, classes, assignments, she would go back to work at the bookshop after she finished classes. I wouldn't mind anymore, though. I have Sapphire now. She made my days special. Correction, she was the special part of my days.

"Hey angel," I whispered. "I'm grateful for you." I stroked her hair. "I thank God every time I think of you," I kissed her cheeks. "Thank you for being my greatest blessing." I kissed the corner of her lips. "Stay, yeah?" And I kissed her forehead.

I was falling but the heights didn't scare me anymore.

-

I was sitting on my couch reading the poems collection book I bought at Handersen's while Sapphire was in the shower, getting ready for class. Then again I smiled remembering the memory when Sapphire read me her favorite poem. Back then I didn't know that she was going to be my favorite poem. If she'd ask me again, I'd just describe her. I was starting to like this routine, though. Drive to university with Sapphire, then we'd kiss before the class starts, then I'd accompany her at Handersen's.

Suddenly, my thoughts were cut by Sapphire jumping to the couch then she laid her head on my lap. Look at this cutie.

"Wow, hi baby," I greeted, stroking her head.

"Mmm,"

"What's wrong?" then she tuned her position to look at me.

"I don't want to go to claaass," She whined and I swear I just wanted to squish her cheeks and kiss her cute fucking face and call her baby all day.

"Stop being so cute, dammit," I pinched her nose

"I'm not even doing anything, Harry. Stop being so weird."

"That's the problem, woman. How can you just breathe and be so cute? Give me a break,"

She didn't answer me, instead she smirked and I gave her my questioning look. "What?" Then she lifted her hands, her fingers tickling my stomach. So this is how she wanted to play? "Oh my God, stop!" I squealed, and then she rose sitting on my lap, tickling my whole torso.