23

H a r r y

"Baby please, I'll be just by your side." We just got to the night carnival, and it was great. All the lights and the rides, and Sapphire. No, I just decided to impress her by going to the haunted house. Cheeky, I know.

"No. Those are scary. Please? No?" She begged but for once I'm going to say no to that.

"Yes. Now come on baby." She snuggled her body closer to me and walked inside.

"Harry, I'm scared."
Yep. It's working.

"I'm here, baby." We walked further and saw pretty scary shit. Not enough to scare me, though.

As we walk further inside the haunted mansion, she snuggled herself closer and closer to me. We finally got to the end of an alley, we stood right in front of a closet.

We were confused. We were sure we made the right turn. Why did we end up here?

"Are we done?" She whispered.

"I'm not sure, baby." I held her closer and tighter to me.

"Let's just turn around," She said, clearly wanting to get out of the mansion so bad.

There stood a scary man, Sapphire screamed and I threw a punch on his face.

"Fuck!" The man said and covered his nose.
"I was just doing my job bro, jeez," He said in pain.

"Sorry, I was just shocked." Sapphire laughed at the scary man and me.

"We're very sorry sir, you did well." Sapphire was still laughing and I could not help but laugh at it too.

"It's fine. Just no one had ever done this. Walk through that door you'll meet the exit." He said pointing to a black door.

"Right thanks, man, sorry about that." I took her hand in mine and walked towards the door.

"Yeah yeah just leave now. I got some others to scare. Hopefully not abusive ones. "Have a good night you two." We were still laughing all the way out.

"That was so funny! Oh my God I can't believe you punched him!"

"It was a nature reflect. Sorry."

"Let's not to do that again now. That was funny, though. And thank you for keeping me save." She smiled.

"My pleasure, baby. Do I get my reward for protecting you?" I wiggled my eyebrows and she laughed.

"Sure, what do you want?" I pulled her to me and she let her arms rest behind my neck.

"You know exactly what I want." I grinned and leaned in, pulling her even closer.

Suddenly, I felt something poking on my leg. As I looked down, I found a little girl with watery eyes. "Have you seen Kyle?" she asked. Nice time, kid.

"Hey there, little girl," I bend my knees reaching her level and so does Sapphire.

"Why are you crying?" Sapphire asked.

"I-I don't know I saw a huge cotton candy so I ran to it and now Kyle's gone!" She rambled and cries.

"Hey, it's okay. You're okay. What's your name?" Thank goodness I have Sapphire. She pulled the little girl closer and strokes her hair. Ruby would tell this little girl to fuck off. Fuck Ruby.

"I'm Abby."

"Okay, Abby. Can you tell us who is Kyle, and what does he look like?" I asked.