30

H a r r y

"There you are, hi babe," I found Sapphire sitting on the corner at the cafeteria with Andrina. I sat beside her, kissing the top of her head quickly.

"Shit, I'm going to have to start getting used to this view," Andrina cursed

"Thank you," Teased Sapphire. "Geez, I'm in the mood for anything but the next class. I'm in the mood for bed."

"You're always in the mood for bed, Saph." Andrina scoffed. "Besides, just skip class for once in your life. And you have Harry now, he'll probably skip his to be with you." Wait, thanks for the idea.

"Babe, you never skipped class before?"

"What? It doesn't feel right, and you knew I lived with what kind of parents. They'd probably sue me if I did." She looked down.

"That's the point, Saph. You don't live with them anymore. Get off your goody two shoes just for a while." Andrina suggested but she was looking at me, signaling I should convince her more.

"Yeah, babe. She's right-"

"I'm always right"

"Shut up, An. I'm trying to-"

"Watch it, Styles."

"Point is," I emphasized. "You have to live for once. I could take you to some places, just drive around Berkeley sometimes. You never seen anything besides this campus and Handersen's since you got here, right?"

"Well, yeah," She looked down looking with her flushed cheeks. I'd kiss those cheeks if Andrina weren't here. "So I wouldn't get caught?"

"Saph, please. This isn't high school anymore. What will they do, call your parents? Just call in sick, won't be a big deal." Andrina said. Guess she wasn't so bad after all.

"You know what?" Sapphire suddenly spoke. "Get me out of here, Harry."

"Whoa, never thought you'd say that," I laughed, taking her hand. "Let's go have fun, baby." I stood up from the chair and start walking away, and Sapphire shot me her wide smile.

"Not too much fun!" teased Andrina.

"Bye, An!"

"Use protection you two!" She shouted, I knew she was doing this so people would look at us.

-

"So, where are you taking me?"

"Telegraph Avenue," I answered, kissing her hands. "It has like so many kinds of stores and coffee shops along the side walks, some cool street vendors, street singers, you'll like it."

"That sounds lovely," She said then kissed my cheek. "Thank you."

"Babe, could you find me my polaroid? It's somewhere in the backseat," She climbed back off shifting stuff, and I tried hard not to stare at her bum. What? My girl's fucking hot, and she's mine anyways.

"That's oka- Oh, here!" Right. Get your eyes back on the road, Styles. She handed me the camera and I snapped out of my gaze. "What?"

"Uhh, no, nothing." I stuttered. You're fucking hot that's what.

"Were you staring at my...ass?" she teased. Baby, I was ogling at it.

"Shut up." I gripped the steering wheel and started to drive. -

"Here we are." I parked my car on the side and hopped out. I went to her side and opened her door.

"You're so cute. Thank you." She laughed. I took her hand in mine and we started to walk. "Harry, look at that oh my God!" she pointed to the pet store. She wanted to run but I tighten my grip on her so she was dragging me. I took my camera out and decided recorded her. Every single move she made.