20

H a r r y

We got to my apartment and walked in. "Please, make yourself at home. I'll just place this down." I walked to my bedroom, placed her bag on my bed and returned to the living room. "What do you want to do now?" I asked

"Do you want to watch movies?"

"Cool with me. Netflix?" I laughed.

"Netflix." She giggled.

"Right, you wait here okay baby, I got to get some stuff from the other room. Do you want pizza? Chinese takeouts? Anything?"

"Pizza sounds lovely." She smiled

"Cool. The number's on the phonebook, order whatever you want just take it all, yeah?"

"Okay. Do you want anything in particular?"

"Not really. Just anything you want."

"Alright." She made her phone calls and I went to my room to collect some blankets and pillows. I returned to the couch to see her sitting there, her legs crossed eyeing the numerous amounts of movies. "I've ordered some food, I want to change first. I'll be back in no time."

She rushed to the bathroom and I patiently waited. I could get used to this, you know? Just the two of us alone in my apartment. Correction, I am used to this. The bell rung and I took my wallet and opened the door.

"Mr. Styles?"

"That's me."

"Here are your orders, that'd be $35." I handed the guy the money and mumbled a soft thanks. I put the food down on the table and waited.

"Hey. Oh, the food's here."

"Yeah." "How much should I give you?"

"A kiss. A lot." She laughed, walked towards me and gave me a kiss. "Keep the change." She laughed and walked away. I pulled her back towards me, and kissed her.

"I said a lot, ma'am. I'm afraid one wouldn't cover." She laughed and landed several more. "Is everything okay with you and Andrina? You two are inseparable and now you sort of tried to be away from her"

"It's nothing. Just a little argument that's all. Can we just watch now?" She was hiding something. I decided to slip this one away because I didn't want her to feel like I'm pushing her too far.

"Sure. You pick." I handed her the remote and she squealed.

"Frozen." Fuck. I hate cartoons.

"Would this be okay?"

"Anything for you, baby."

"No, seriously, if you don-"

I cut her off with a kiss once again.
"I'd watch it every single day, I don't care. As long as it's with you."

"Okay." She smiled, and clicked on the movie.

The movie started and she was heavily drawn to it but I couldn't help myself but stare at her. Just a few months ago I tried my best to stay as far away as I could from this girl and now? I can't even spend a single second without the thoughts of her. Even if she wasn't with me in person, she stays on my mind 24/7.

I pulled her closer to me and held her close. I kissed the top of her head and watch the movie.

At this point I, couldn't care less about the walking snowman, the blonde with weird freezing skills and her sister who fell in love with some guy. All I cared about is the girl I was with in person. Sapphire.

"Elsa..." She muttered. She was crazy drawn to it.
"No! No!!" She screamed softly in horror.

"It's okay baby, I'm here." I held her tighter. She needed some support to get through some weird fight on the movie.

"Harry oh my god look at how cute little Anna she's rea- do you wanna build a snowmaaan come on let's go and plaaaaay- this is so my favorite part-"

"Look at that sneaky Hans I swear to- All my life has been series of doors in my face but suddenly I bump into youuu, Harry I love this part it's my favorite please come sing with me,"

"Don't let them in, don't let them see, be the good girl you always have to be! Conceal, don't feel, don't let them know
Well, now they know!" She sang along with the white haired girl- Elsa.

"This is my favorite part, sing with me, Harry!" She squealed and I can't say no to that. Not to that cuteness. Not to my girl.

"Let it go, let it go! Can't hold it back anymore,
Let it gooo, let it goo,
Turn away and slam the door!" I tried to sing but failed and ended up laughing at her.

She stood up jumping in excitement at the cartoon, she's fucking adorable I would blow anytime by now.
"Harry, come on!"

She laughed and tried to pull me to stand up.

I pursed my lips and she caught the hint quickly. She rolled her eyes, gave me a peck on my lips and I stood up right away.

"Oh my God here comes the highno- LET THE STORM RAGE OOOON"

She then turned her body away from the tv to me, trying mimic Elsa.

"The cold never bothered me anyway."

I hugged her as long as the song finished and plopped us both back on the bed.

"Where did that come from?"

"Hush, it was a nice song." She laughed.

"Harry, look at those trolls here it comes here it comes here it com- Is it the clumpy way he walks? Or the grumpy way he talks?"

Fuck. That's it. I'm so whipped. This girl is already the death of me.

"Hans! No! Why?" She said sadly.

"He's a douche baby. Fuck him." She was suddenly silent when the sad part comes. "Baby, are you crying?"

"No,"

"Baby."

"I'm sorry I mean look at Elsa's reaction when Anna froze and everything was in silent,"

She stared deeply at the screen without even looking at anything else. She grabbed my hand, I was not even staring at the screen, instead I stared at her. "Harry look! Don't look at me please just look at the screen!"

"But I prefer staring at you the whole time rather than the screen"

"Stop it for now!" She softly slapped my face and lit a laugh. She didn't talk until the end of the movie, she was so into it. I'm not complaining, though. As long as I had her in my arms, everything would be fine with me. The movie was about to end, and I heard soft whimpers. She was crying.

"Baby, come on. It's just a movie"

"It's Frozen, Harry. It's not just a movie." I don't know whether I just heard a 5 year old or Sapphire talking. I tightened my arms around her, placing both my arms around her shoulders, pulling her closer. Her hands was on my chest. "I'm kinda tired," she looked up at me.

"I bet you are, baby. Let's get you to sleep."

The credits ended and I looked at her. She was already sleeping, probably tired after her wild adventure with Elsa and Anna. My sleeping beauty. Mine.

I pulled the blanket and I laid myself beside her. I caressed her cheek lightly, and kissed her forehead softly. I let my lips linger there for some time until I decided to pull away. "Good night, babygirl." I whispered, kissing her forehead.

"Harry?" Her voice was already raspy and her eyes kept shut as she snuggled deeper to the blanket. She was half dreaming.

"What is it, princess?"

"Would you melt for me?" She whispered, smiling playfully.

"Thissmight be the cheesiest line but you already melted my heart, baby."