42

S a p p h i r e.

"I was just as broken as you, Sapphire. So I'm not leaving. I'm staying with you. I'm staying for you and we're in this together. You and me against those bullshits, remember?"

"It's only you."

"I'm here. I'm staying."

Then I felt his lips kissing my forehead as I drift to sleep.

"Sapphire!"

I was shaking when I heard the voice.

"Sapphire, wake up! It's just a dream. It's just a dream."

What?

"Wake. Up!" She said as she kept shaking my body. Andrina.

I jolted up when I realized what was happening, and my breathing was rushed. It felt like I was just running a marathon, but in fact I just woke up from my sleep.

"Oh my God, what was that? You're okay, Sapphire. You were dreaming. It's okay."

It was just a dream.

"Holy shit, are you okay?" she probably noticed the differences displayed on my face. I stayed silent hoping she knew already.

"Are you failing your classes?" I shook my head and she sighed.

"Okay, so.. Umm.. Did you get fired?" I shook my head once again and she groaned.

"Fuck. It's Harry isn't it?" I stayed silent knowing she'd be mad at my reaction. But again there was no use of hiding it, we were flat mates and we've been good friends for a really long time she was practically a sister to me. So I nodded my head and she let out another loud frustrated groan.

"Fuck!" She cursed. "Sapphire, fuck." She paced around my room with her hand on her forehead. "What happened?"

I sobbed and tried to talk but it didn't come out so well. "I told you! I told you about him! We even fought just because of the same shit!" I could not hold it any longer, and broke down in tears. "That dick! I swear-"

"Andy." My voice was weak. I sounded weak. It was the Will incident all over again. My cheeks were red. None of my appearance spoke beauty. She let out a groan and sat on my bed.

"Come here." She pulled me in for a hug and ran her hands up and down my upper arms. We rarely hug but when we do, it means a lot.

"Talk to me whenever you're ready. I'll be here for you."

She pulled away and stared at me.

"He left me."

"His ex-crush came after disappearing for 2 years. She came back and took him away from me, like she took Will away from me."

"Will?"

"Yes. Will. The same girl did the same thing towards me all over again."

"What's this bitch's name?"

"Ruby. He told me that they were just friends, but they were being awfully close. I was okay with it because I thought it was just a momentary thing but apparently I was wrong."

"Oh, baby.."

"I know. I know. You warned me about him. I'm so sorry I was being stu-"

"Don't you ever call yourself that just because of some douche. He's a dick, it's not your fault." She hugged me once again and I cried.