18

H a r r y

I walked out from her bedroom, to see Andrina sitting on the couch. "Andrina."

"Sit." She gestured to the empty seat next to hers. "Spill the beans."

"What? I got nothing to tell." She turned to face me and eyed me suspiciously. "Why would I ever hurt her?"

"That's the same shit her exes gave me." She scoffed. Do not fucking compare me to those asswipes.

"I went through the same fucking hell she went through before we met. I was fucking pathetic. I was just another rude guy out there. But then she came and oh so stupidly approached me. I was rude to her yet she put up with me. She brought me back to life. She changed me. She made me feel something again. I'd never hurt her. I'd never hurt the girl I lo-"

"What?" She cut. "Harry. You love her?" I loved her? Was it too fast?

"Okay I'm not a hundred percent sure yet but hell, I am falling for her. Deep."

"Listen, Harry. I don't want her to get hurt again. And I don't want to wake her up because of our this stupid conver-"

"Stupid? What do you mean stupid conversation? Don't underestimate my feelings towards her. Ever."

"No. You don't get what I mean. I don't trust you, yet. Because you were unapproachable before you met Sapphire. Nobody knew who you were, and are sure you're never going to break her? Are you sure that you even deserve her? I mean the thing is you can't-" She said it emotionally. So do I.

"You don't trust me because you don't know me, and I don't give a fuck who you are. Do I think I deserve her? Don't give me that bullshit, Andrina. You and I both know that nobody does, because hell, she is Sapphire. But I would try and give whatever it takes to be with her. You won't stop me." I said at her and stood up.

She kept silent. She kept sit on the couch. But she looked annoyed.

I didn't even care. I walked to the door, look behind and said "And you, don't you dare threaten Sapphire to stay away from me." Before slamming it harshly.

--

I entered my flat and found Jermaine making out with his new chick. I just shook my head and kept walking to my room. "Hey man! What's up? You look different today." He said and stopped kissing, but still play with his chick's 'things'

"Whatever, J. Just continue your activity." I said to him but I won't look at hi, fucking disgusting. I was lying on my bed and keep thinking about her.

"Sleep, baby."

And then I decided to text her, I don't why but I like to send her a good night text. It would not be complete if I haven't text her, at least a good night text. I took my phone and type.

Harry: Good night, baby. Sleep tight. -H

After a moment, I heard my phone buzzing. Wait, was she awake?

Sapphire: Well, looks like ur the one who's gonna sleep. Sleep tight, Harry! (:

Sapphire: And quit calling me baby

I smiled, knowing she lied. She loves it when I call her my baby.

S a p p h i r e

I lied. I just pretended to sleep. I heard everything they said about me. "Okay I'm not a hundred percent sure yet but hell, I am falling for her. Deep." With that, I continued eavesdropping their conversation.

"Listen, Harry. I don't want her to get hurt again. And I don't want to wake her up because of our this stupid conver-" Andrina voice became slower. So I couldn't hear what she said clearly.

"Stupid? What do you mean stupid conversation? Don't underestimate my feelings towards her. Ever." He had feelings for me?

"No. You don't get what I mean. I don't trust you, yet. Because you were unapproachable before you met Sapphire. Nobody knew who you were, and are sure you're never going to break her? Are you sure that you even deserve her? I mean the thing is you can't-"

"You don't trust me because you don't know me, and I don't give a fuck who you are. Do I think I deserve her? Don't give me that bullshit, Andrina. You and I both know that nobody does, because hell, she is Sapphire. But I would try and give whatever it takes to be with her. You won't stop me." Yes, Harry. Don't stop.

"And you, don't you dare threaten Sapphire to stay away from me."

After that, I heard the door was being slammed. I immediately went back to my bed and shut my eyes. Please don't stay away from me, Harry.

Goddamit, Andrina. Why wouldn't she leave me alone? What will happen after this? What if she crept him way too much and it made him think twice about us? Then I heard my phone buzzed.

Harry: Good night, baby. Sleep tight -H

Thank God for answering me this quick, so I smiled. Was it stupid that a simple good night text could make you smile this much; you don't want to sleep anymore?

He called me 'baby' lately, and I swear I got chills every single time he did. Okay, was it too fast if I reply him now? I didn't want to seem too clingy and what if he- Screw it.

Sapphire: Well, looks like ur the one who's gonna sleep. Sleep tight, Harry! (:

Sapphire: And quit calling me baby

Don't stop.

Harry: no

Harry: baby

Sapphire: omg harry

Harry: you love it as much as I love calling u baby

Harry: don't be in denial, babe

Sapphire: babe's better tho

Harry: ok babe.........e

Harry: baby

Harry: baby

Harry: cant wait til tmrrw so I can call u baby

Sapphire: oh I didn't know we will meet tomorrow?

Sapphire: oh, that's right. nobody asked me properly

Harry: goddamit sapphire

Harry: its be ridiculous i thought we were over this

Sapphire: fine

Harry: fine???

Harry: fuck youre mad

Harry: shit youre mad??

Harry: sapphire i was kidding

Harry: fuck

Harry: baby pls answer me

Harry: baby

Harry: baby come back its our 1st texting session

Harry: im calling u

With that, my phone rang. "Baby?" He said through the phone. That alone could make me grow my smile. "Sapphire, baby, I was kidding, God I'm sorry I didn't think that you would react like this. It's just you're thing, huh? Sapphire, answer me. You're not ridiculous, you're beautiful. Sorry ba-"

"Don't stop calling me baby," I cut him

"W-what?"

"I'm sorry too. I lied. I love it when you call me that." I smiled. "Sleep, Harry. I'll see you tomorrow."