10

H a r r y

"Why did you act that way towards me?" She blurted suddenly, making me raised my eyebrows.

"What do you mean?"

"You weren't as... nice as you are now. You were so cold, you-"

"Do you want to go out with me?"

"What? Are you-" I interrupted her again by standing up.

"Let's go out with me, now." I said and pull her hands, making our way out.

"Harry! Wa-wait, it's almost 2 in the morning! What are you doing?" She asked frantically. Then I took down her hand, just realized that I was holding her hand.
"I'm being nice by taking you out,"

"It's almost 2 AM, Harry. Where are we go-"

"So you don't want to go out with me?" I asked as she stares at me in awe. She must've thought I'm bipolar because honestly I don't even know what's happening with me.

"Okay, Harry. But where exactly are we going?"

I thought for a second and I answered the first thing that popped out in my mind. "McDonalds."

With that, I took her hand, now realizing what I'm doing.

I took her to my car and drive to McDonalds. She didn't say a word, clearly was still surprised by my sudden reaction. It wasn't a long drive, though, so it wasn't very awkward.

"I still think it's too early for McDonalds." She said and I roll my eyes, "Every time is a perfect time for McDonalds, Sapphire."

We went in and walk straight to the cashier, greeted by the cashier as we take our orders. "Welcome to McDonalds! May I take you order?"

"Ladies first." I nudged her shoulder with mine and she mouthed a quick thank you.

"I would like an upsized Big Mac combo, one portion of McNuggets, and some Oreo Mcflurry, please."

I leaned my face to her ear to whisper "I still think it's too early for McDonalds" mimicking her tone, and she playfully pushed me away.

-

"Your hair is really long," she said. She eyed my headful of hair with curiosity.

"Yeah. Haven't had the time to cut it. I quite like it long."

"I'm not complaining, though. It looks nice."

"Babe, I look nice either way." I winked and she rolled her eyes. "Don't you get bothered with it? You were practically eating your hair along with your food."

She was clearly annoyed with it. She has been eyeing my hair throughout the whole meal. Not that I'm complaining. It felt nice to be stared at by her.

"Here," She said handing me her hairband.

"What am I supposed to do with this?"

"Tie your hair. Seriously, it helps."

"How am I sup-"

She scoffed, walked to my side and snatched her hairband back.
She ran her fingers through my hair, trying to detangle and pulled my hair and tied into a small bun.

I like the feeling of comfort she gave me just from her innocent touches.

Nobody has ever done that to me. Or ever made me feel so calm through such actions.

"There." She smiled clearly pleased with her work.

"This is stupid!" I complained. Who'd tie their hair into a bun?

"You don't. But now you get to eat in peace."

-

I offer to drive her home and we actually had a nice conversation on the way. I feel slightly disappointed when we got to her place. I didn't unlock my door, instead I did this.

"Don't I get a peck on the cheek?" I blurted out but she just laughed at me.

"Wait, you're serious?"

"Do I look like I'm joking?" I was dead serious.

She widened her eyes and blinked a couple times. She hesitated but seconds later she cleared her throat, as she was leaning to my cheek.

Until I suddenly decided to lean forward and be the one who give her the kiss. I pecked her cheek.

Her reaction was still the same, only this time her mouth went slightly open and the dark didn't seem enough for her to cover her whole face flushed pink. Cute.
"What? Took you long enough," Then I immediately went out from my car to open the door for her. She was still speechless and I couldn't help but smile with her reaction.

"Th-thanks, umm," She walked out, biting her lower lip. I could see her holding her smile. I wonder why because I was clearly not ashamed showing mine. "I-I'll see you soon, right?" She even tried to ignore the fact that I just kissed her cheek.

"Eager, huh?" I smirked playfully. I only pecked her cheek and this was her reaction? I could get used to this. She pursed her lip to a thin line, looking down. Again, she chose to not answer me again. Then she turned around, walking to her apartment.

"I better get my kiss next time," I said when she reached out the door, making her turn her head to shot me her satisfied smile. I knew she wanted to.

"Goodnight, Harry." Then she walked in, leaving me leaning against my car.

"Goodnight, Sapphire." I smile, whispering.

I was still smiling on my way home. 4 AM, the clock read. I entered my room and jumped to my bed, feeling a weird thing on my head. My bun. I smile again, immediately repeating what happened this night Sapphire. I didn't know what got into me, honestly. But then I realized one thing.

Ruby didn't even cross my mind the whole time I was with Sapphire.

-
Helloo guys! Thanks for reading our first fanfiction. I would be really really glad if you guys are willing to vote our story and give us comments about anything that we need to work on to make this better. So, Big thanks for whoever's been reading & voting until this far. We'll publish Chapter 11 tomorrow!! ;)