53

H a r r y

I woke up to the sun shining through the window and silence filling the room. I reached to the side but found myself landing my hand on a cold sheet. Where was she? Did she leave me? I honestly could not bear having her to leave me.

I quickly hopped out of the bed, looking for Sapphire. I could not lose her again. I walked out of the room until I heard soft singing coming out of the kitchen. She was busy, cooking in my shirt and nothing else.

She hummed and danced a little to her own voice, it was the cutest thing alive. I leaned my side onto the wall as I stare at the beautiful being. I could not lose her.

I wanted this. I wanted to wake up to her. I wanted to fall asleep to her. I wanted to come home to her. I wanted to take her out on a McDonalds date, or the fanciest date to ever exist. I wanted to be with her, I would like to know that she was there and would always be there. I wanted her to be with me forever. As much as clingy as it sounded, it really was what I felt.

I repositioned myself back straight and walked to her slowly. I wrapped my arms around her waist from the back, and kissed her slowly, all the way from her jaw down to shoulders. She giggled at my action and turned around to face me. She wrapped her arms around my neck as I rest mine on her hips.

I could not stop admiring her. She was a true beauty. She leaned in to kiss me. Her lips were soft, and her kiss was gentle.

"Good Morning, Harry." She mumbled against my lips and I kissed her again.

"Morning, baby."

"Go sit, I've cooked you breakfast." I nodded and walked to the dining table to sit.

She placed the plates in front of me and one in front of her.

"Oh no."

"What?" She gasped.

"We've been away for so long. Come sit here." I patted on my thighs and she laughed.

She walked towards my direction and sat on my lap.

"Feed me." She laughed at me and shoved me a spoonful of pancake.

She was busy playing with the food when I caught myself staring at her from the side.

"Live with me." She instantly dropped her fork and turned to face me.

"What?"

"Move in with me." I smiled with no hesitation. Her eyes went wide and I continued my so called speech.

"I want you to be the last thing I see when I fall asleep at night and the first thing I wake up to in the morning. I want to see you, dancing and cooking me breakfast in my kitchen every morning just like what happened earlier." I smiled and she giggled at it.

"But how about Jer-"

"Oh fuck him. I'll deal with that clown later," I chuckled. "I want us to go together to the campus and hold hands through the sidewalk, drive you to Handersen's and get jealous because Kyle would be there, and I'll take you to dinner afterwards but if you're not in the mood, we could just go straight home and order pizza and I'll cuddle the shit out of you and we'll turn on Netflix but make out instead."

"Harry, Oh my God-"

"And sometimes I'd wake you up at 5 AM to take you on a surprise trip to San Francisco. Fuck, I want to go places with you, baby. I don't care how long we got to our routine, but that's the point. You are my routine, and I'm getting used to you." I bit my lip, hoping for her answer.

I let my hands wandered her cheeks as she stared at me in awe.

"I just- I want to be with you, I want you, the whole you." I breathed. "I wa-" I continued and she cut me off with a kiss.

"Yes." She mumbled against my lips as I crashed my lips to hers again.

"I love you, Sapphire." I didn't even take time to pull her hair and she laughed at my eagerness, then she teased me by biting my lower lip. "Fuck, baby," I mumbled and I could feel her smirking in our kiss. "I fucking love you." I whispered.

"I love you too, Harry." She kissed me again and I wrapped my arms around her, kissing her the top of her head.

There I sat with my girlfriend on my lap, softly making out, indulging us in each other. I could never ask for more. Sapphire was enough. She was perfect to me.

With that I silently promised myself that I would love her even more and more each day, and I wouldn't let anyone separate us.

"You and me, Sapphire."

"You and me, Harry."

Not even the gods above.

The End