46

S a p p h i r e

I hate this. I hate the fact that he left, but he was never really gone. I hated that he was still living, creeping on my mind and the idea that he was already with someone else added the pain. I hate how I could feel him when I listen to pathetic love songs and reading pathetic love poems. I hate that I'm crying because my delusion of who him were was shattered by the truth of how he left me broken just like this. I hate that it has been a week but the ache of missing him was even increasing.

And now I found myself running away from nothing but the sight of another girl doing things I should be doing to him. That should be me kissing his lips and his soft neck skin while I got to hear him whispering sweet words to me. Of course I wanted him to hear me sing that song to him because I fully showed him how much he meant to me through the song, but I didn't expect that she would be there too.

I kept crying and crying, each tear making me hating myself even more. I didn't even know where I was, all I knew was I didn't stop running. But as far as I could run, the memory of their kiss was glued on my mind.

"Sapphire!" I heard someone calling me from afar, but I hated that it wasn't Harry. Guess he was really done with me, huh? "Sapphire, stop!"

I ran faster. I didn't want him to see me like this. It was enough. "Leave me alone!"

"That's enough, Sapphire. Stop! It's going to rain!" I heard him closer and I my running started to slow down. "Stop, please." He begged and I slowed down.

"Leave me alone, Kyle."

"You and I both know I wouldn't." He stopped running too and I turned around to look at him.

"I can't let you see me like this. Please, just leave me." I begged as I cry harder.

"I won't be the one to leave." He said sternly and I lifted up my head to look at him.

"No! Everybody leaves, Kyle! Don't give me that shit." I screamed and he walked slowly towards me. "Go away!" But he ignored as he kept walking closer. "Go!"

And then he pulled me in to him.

"Stop talking like that, Sapphire." He tightened his grip but I kept fighting inside him, trying to get away. "Don't fight me."

"I hate him! I fucking hate him! He knew I was there, right? It means that he heard me singing, right?" I rambled as I kept trying for Kyle to let me go. "Why wasn't he the one who ran after me? Why are you always here when I needed him?!" I cried harder and harder, not recognizing what I said and I felt the rain was starting to pour down.

"It's okay. You're okay. I'm here." He ignored my statement instead he tightened his hug even more, kissing the top of my head repeatedly and I gave up fighting, so I just stood there inside his embrace.

"But I'm not okay Kyle. Don't you see I'm far from it?"

"I don't care whatever the hell you're thinking about him right now, but I beg you to not forget about me and Andrina. We're your friends, she's even like your sister! We won't leave you, Sapphire." Kyle said and I started to hug him back, burying my face on his chest. "I-I won't leave you," He whispered.

"Okay." I responded weakly.

-

"Oh my God Andrina what happened to you?!" Kyle said we were heading to Jules' house and it turned out to be a very nice place. Jules opened the door for us, immediately dragging us inside because we were soaking. And this was the first sight I got to see.

"Oh you will know soon, girl. But first, I love my house so please dry yourselves first." Jules told us. "Thank goodness I am gay so I have both male and female clothes."

The weird thing was that Andrina was actually laughing, like she didn't feel any pain. I changed into Jules' pink oversized pyjamas and blow dried my hair for a while, and I found Kyle already sitting on the couch when I got back.

"Damn you look like my grandmother..." Jules sighed.

"It's comfy, though." I laughed awkwardly. "What happened, Andrina?" I asked her but Jules rambled out.

"She fucking beat the shit out of Ruby right after you walked out. Girl, it was wild I tell you. She was on the-"

"She what?!"

"You heard me, she literally ran towards them and just slapped the redheaded bitch she didn't have it coming. Daaamn Andrina was slay-"

"Andrina, what did you do?" I ignored Jules, wanting to hear from Andrina. She just looked at me and Kyle just shrugged as if they were agreeing everything Jules told me. "Y-you're serious?"

"I couldn't help it." Andrina shrugged. "First she stole Will. Now she came back and took Harry away. Thank god Kyle separated us, I could've ruin her face more like it already did. That fucking bitchfaced-"

"Andrina! You can't just slap someone out of the blue! What if you got arrested?" I exclaimed, jumping to sit beside her.

"Once again, it wasn't out of the blue. I hated her the moment she stole Will, even though I didn't know who she was back then." She pointed her sassy finger to me. "As much as I hate to admit this, I was starting to like you and Harry together. But then again she just had to ruin everything."

"Wait. So that Ruby bitch stole your man twice?!" Jules squealed.

"She did, she even got herself pregnant with Sapphire's ex. Dicks." Andrina rolled her eyes.

"Calm down, Andy." Kyle being Kyle said. "Sapphire's way through that now." And I smiled, mumbling a quick thank you.

"I have to say that I'm not sorry, though. She deserves every punch and every insult. I'm not even done yet, that fucking British twat hadn't tasted some piece of me yet. I swear if I meet him I wou-"

"Don't, Andrina. I'm serious about this one. Don't." I shook my head, pleading her.

"No promises."

-