41

S a p p h i r e

"Harry, when was the last time we actually spent time together? It's been ages! Ever since Ruby came along, everything's been about her. When do I have you again?"

He furrowed his brows. I thought he was going to say something to convince that he would change, or at least comfort me. "Ages? Sapphire, Ruby's the one who had been gone for ages. Not me? Please try to understand, I'm just trying to make her-"

"Harry, I-I miss you, okay? But you can't keep doing this. You're killing me every time you're with her. You didn't even call to let me know. I just-"

"Please don't make this even more complicated, Sapphire. I'm still trying to figure out all of-"

"I'm the one who's making things complicated? Are you even listening to yourself?" I spat and I threw my bag on the couch. "You even used the 'Ruby' card because you didn't come to my audition, and don't you dare tell me you didn't know how much big of a deal it was to me. Do you ever even consider to make me as a reason to ditch Ruby?"

"Then what do you want me to do, Sapphire? I said sorry and it's still not enough. Hell, no matter how much guilt I'm feeling, it wouldn't turn back time and make me remember to attend your audition, right? So what now? Do you-"

"I just miss you, damn it!" I screamed, stepping closer to him. "I doubted Ruby from the moment she came back, but I ignored my thoughts just because you said you love me. And look at where it brought us?" I didn't recognize my own tears until it reached my lips. "I love you, Harry. I don't want to lose-"

I was cut with his sudden reaction when he crashed his lips to mine. He rested his arms right on each sides of my exposed waist, gripping on it roughly. "Jump." He mumbled against my lips and I spent no time thinking.

His hands were holding me up, my legs wrapped around his torso and my arms were wrapped around his neck, not wanting to pull away. It's been awhile. I missed this. I missed him.

He walked towards the couch whilst carrying me and put me down harshly on to the couch. "Baby," he mumbled as he crawled on to the top of me, hovering me, letting his legs and arms rest on either sides of me, trapping me.

He crashed his lips to mine again, sliding his tongue over the bottom of my lip as I granted him the access to explore further. He slipped his tongue as he let out a soft moan. The kiss was full of want, sadness, and apologies. I wanted him, I was craving for him. I was enjoying the situation until it hit me. Ruby.

"Stop." I mumbled and he ignored, his hands were still rough all over me. "Harry." I pulled away and put my hands on either side of his face, cupping his face. His lips were swollen red. His eyes were darker. "This isn't the right way to solve our argument."

He pulled away breathlessly and sit on the couch. "There's nothing to talk about. You miss me, and I miss you. I said my sorry, and you-"

"Harry, I'm starting to lose you. Ruby's taking you away from me. I want to spend more time wi-" I rambled again. He needed to know how I really feel.

"Sapphire, Ruby just got here. I haven't seen her in a very long time." He took a deep breath in and talk. "I- of course I miss her too. I miss spending time with her too." I miss her too.

"You did the same thing towards Kyle. You would've been mad if I spend more time with him more than I do with you."

"You and Kyle is a different fucking thing!" He stood up again immediately and I could see him clenching his fist and his jaw tensed. "You two just met weeks ago. I had the righ-"