29

H a r r y

Harry: how's the talk? don't sleep too late. g'nite baby x

Sent. Kyle was enough. I didn't know what was he planning to my Sapphire, but I didn't need guys from the campus to drool over her too. Like the fuck, back off you dicks. She was mine.

Sapphire: same goes to u. sleep, harry. i'll tell u everything 2morrow. :)

Harry: oh, we're meeting tmrrw? someone didn't ask properly

Sapphire: harry...

Harry: baby...

Sapphire: don't

Harry: ok so u don't want to meet?

Sapphire: harry im srs i can't sleep rn.

Sapphire: babe ur joking right?

She called me babe. Fuck, of course I was. I just liked the way she showed how eager she was to meet me like I was to meet her. Did she even have to ask? My ringing phone interrupted my thoughts. Sapphire even called. Fuck, she was too cute.

"Hallo?" I said.

"Harry, Don't be like that." She said with her worried tone and I smirked. What a playful bastard.

"Then ask me properly." I could even imagine her kissable lips pouting from here.

"Harry please-" She begged,

"No-"

"Don't-" She raised her voice.

"No-"

"Fine, I wouldn't-" I teased her with a serious voice.

"No!" She shrieked.

"Good night, baby." Then I hung up. I couldn't wait to cut her with my kiss when she yells at me.

-

6.15 AM

I lied.

How could I not meet her? She was on my mind all the time; I swear she was driving me crazy. I got ready to go to her place but I stopped at McDonald's drive thru to by my baby her favorite breakfast. I entered the lobby and there he was. Marcel, my favorite dude.

"Morning Marcel," I smirked. "Bet I just made your day, huh?"

"Just disappear, asshole." He growled and I chuckled.

"I'll say your hello to Sapphire. You know, I got to be there in the morning, be the first thing to see when she wakes up, you know, just the regular couple stuff. Bye, lover boy."

I went upstairs to her floor thinking how ridiculous he was. Poor boy, but she's mine. I knocked on her door, greeted by her lovely friend, Andrina. Shit, it was my turn to talk things out, huh?

"Harry,"

"Oh hey, Andrina. How are you?" I chit-chat her.

"Fine. Come in,"

"Thanks, umm. Okay so I'm just gonna go-"

"So me and Sapphire had a little talk last night," Yup. I could see it coming. "She told me everything." She bit down her lip.

"And?"

"And I'm sorry. It was low of me to say those things to you, but I hope you understand that was just trying to protect her too, she's like a sister to me, I would never let anyone hurt her." I was glad that Sapphire had Andrina as her best friend. She deserved all the attention. And in this case Andrina and Sapphire towards me were similar to Sapphire and I with Kyle. "And she also told me everything. She told you about her past, and how you wanted to stay. I was flattered."

"I meant everything I say and do to her, Andrina. She's my everything now. I remember how broken she looked when she told me about her last relationship, and I couldn't deny that the idea of Sapphire hurting, broke me. I would never intend anything like that to her. She deserves anything but to be hurt." I blurted, meaning my every word.

I wanted Andrina to know how deep I fell for Sapphire, that she wasn't just a game to me. I needed us to happen. Andrina let out a big sigh and smiled. She didn't force it this time.

"Ugh, whatever Harry. Just go to her room and get married already." I laughed a little, relieved that the tension was done.

"Come here," I pulled her to a short hug, patting her shoulder 2 times. "Trust me, yeah?"

"I trust you. And I don't trust people that easily. Take care of her, Harry."

"I will."

"Well, what are you waiting for? Go get your Princess Peach, Mario." She laughed.

I shot Andrina my last smile before I walked into Sapphire's room with her breakfast.

There she was. The beauty I was in love with. The person who took my breath away with just one simple gaze. My Sapphire.

I spotted her still sleeping on her bed, and then I lay next to her slowly, trying not to wake her up. I stared at her. Her eyes were closed. Her breathing was slow and steady. Everything about her, speaks peace. Even when I was battling with my own mind, she'd somehow calm me just by a simple touch.

I kissed her forehead and ran my finger up and down her arm gently. I was falling for this girl with every single piece of me. I didn't want to wake her up, so I just continued to stare my sleeping beauty.

Her natural pale skin was glowing, her hair messy, her left cheek snuggled to the pillow. I could never get the sight of her sleeping.

I did the cheesiest thing again as took out my phone and snapped a photo of her sleeping. Again. My photos were probably filled with pictures of her sleeping, and I smiled.

Then I began to stroke her hair with my fingers, to her cheek, and they it stayed longer on her lips.
Suddenly, she moved her legs, tugging them with mine as I kept stroking her addicting lips. Couldn't wait to get my morning kiss.

"Harry?" She greeted with her adorable sleepy voice.

"Hi baby," She started to open her eyes and I was going crazy when my eyes met her blue ones. I smiled, now holding her hand.

"You're here? You told me you wouldn't'-"

"Sssh," I put my finger on her lips. "I'm here now. You really think I meant it? Babe, I'm crazy about you. I couldn't even believe myself when I said that." I leaned in and planted a soft kiss onto her lips.

"Harry, I was worried! I almost couldn't sleep last night." She said.

"I'm sorry, baby. I was kidding." I chuckled.

"Harry!" She hit me with her pillow repeatedly as I laugh. Shit. With mornings like this, I didn't mind being a morning person.

"Stop, baby!" I took the bolsters.
"Here, I bought you some breakfast. Your favorite," I handed her the food and she smiled.

"Forgiven," She teased as she took a bite.

"So, what do you want to do today?" She asked as she bites her McMuffin into her mouth. Cute.

"I planned something out. Go get ready and pack your bathing suit and some extra clothes after you eat."

"Alright. And thanks for this." She smiled.

"Anything for you, baby."

I couldn't help it. She was sitting on the bed. Her legs still covered with her blanket. And she was eating the McMuffin.

She was probably too focused on her food, she didn't realize it when I snapped a candid photo of her again.

"Thank you for making my mornings beautiful, Sapphire." She shifted her position and kissed my cheek. "Better finish your food quick, I need a morning make out session."

Thank you for reading! I hope you guys would like to vote it & share it!! Keep reading and please don't be a silent readers :))))