52

H a r r y

I kissed her like she was the only thing I was sure of this whole time, and she was. I desperately moved my lips in sync with her just to find Sapphire kissing me harder. It was like we were dancing with our mouths and I felt her tugging her hands behind my neck. Damn, her lips would always be foreign to me.

"I love you, Sapphire." I huffed between the kiss. I felt us already breathless and it wasn't because of the kiss, it was because of the feeling of us getting back together.

I moved my hand from her hips to her hair, pulling it softly and I earned a low moan from her. Fuck, I miss her moaning my name. That was when I took a chance of biting her lip sucking it lightly. Then I ran my tongue across her bottom lip, begging for entrance and she immediately let me in. "Baby," oh how I fucking miss calling her my baby.

I pulled her on top of me so she was sitting on my lap, now her hands moved to the back of my head pulling my hair and I ran my hands down her thigh. I felt her suck in a breath and I smiled as I kept smacking our lips together. "I love you too, Harry."

I disconnected our lips for a moment as I cupped her cheek and I gave myself a short moment to appreciate this beauty sitting on top of me. Her hair was messy and her face was a little wet because of me, her bright sparkling blue eyes were eyeing me with the same desperation sending chills down my spine. Her lips were pink and swollen just enough to drive me crazier, and her heard breathing made me lost it. Beautiful was an understatement. "Fuck," I said and I continued to press my lips to hers again.

I moved my lips from her jawline to her neck sucking it slowly and she moaned, lifting her head up to give me more space to stay on her neck. "Oh Harry," She whisper-moaned desperately, wanting more and I groaned.

I let my hands exploring her thigh for one more time before I reached for her bum and standing up, leaving the couch. "You're perfect," I said between kisses, and I moved my lips to her collarbones. "I love you." I couldn't help myself for rambling those words out. After I closed her door, she immediately reached for my face and her tongue making its own way inside of mine and I groaned louder.

I threw her on her bed, wasting no time hovering above her and continued kissing her. I was laying between her legs and they tangled around my side, I swear she was driving me crazy. "You're mine, baby." As my tongue wandered inside her mouth, I kept moving hands all over her body up and down from her neck, to her collarbones, stroking her chest and her stomach. "I'm yours." I squeezed her hips eagerly then my hands moved to the hem of her shirt- my shirt on her, lifting it just below her chest and I caressed her bare stomach.

"Harry," She said breathlessly in our kiss, but I was too lost for she was my euphoria, so I ignored her. "Harry," She said again, her hands that were on my neck now moved to my chest as I kept kissing her. "Harry, wait,"

Fuck. I went too far, didn't I?

I pulled away immediately, biting my lip and I could taste her lips. "Shit, I'm sorry baby- I was just-"

"You're wet, Harry." She laughed. Wait, what? She realized what she said and widened her eyes, shaking her head quickly. "No, that's not what- I mean look at you, you're... wet." Her cheeks heated up and it reddened, oh how I miss this view of her.

"Guess I'm wetting your bed, huh?" I teased, raising my eyebrows and she laughed, lightly hitting my chest. I missed this playful side of her.

"Stop it you dork." She said and I rose up from her bed as she did the same.

"Sapphire, I mean it, though. I love you so much and I'm sorry. I miss you so much and I'm sorry for-"

"You've said sorry just enough, Harry." She smiled.

"Then why did you stop-"

"You need to change, baby. I don't want you to get sick." Everyone, look at my angel. "Besides, why did you go to the rain?"

"Long story, babe." I rolled my eyes remembering Ruby.

"Okay, then. Go get a short hot shower and dry yourself, I'll put some of you shirts and sweatpants beside inside, yeah? Then we'll go to sleep, let's leave the talking tomorrow." She smiled and I leaned in again to give her a sweet lingering kiss.

"Thank you for giving me one more chance, Sapphire. I won't let you go this time." I pulled out, kissing her cheeks.

"I love you, Harry." She said and it brought me to pieces every time she said it first.

"I love you more, baby." I pulled away, walking to the bathroom and as weird and creepy as it was, I was smiling in the shower.

I went out from the shower already dressed in my shirt and pants and couldn't wait to continue doing things with her. But when I climbed out to her bed, I found her already falling asleep.

I smiled. I was supposed to be slightly disappointed because I didn't get to continue making out with her, but as I looked at her sleeping, I was satisfied. I got to kiss her eyes, trace her eyebrows, nose and lips, and I got to hold her in her sleep. I got to whisper I love you and make her smile while she was sleeping as if I just created the sweetest dream, and she I could finally go back to the place where she got to be the last thing I see and the first one I wake up too. So I did those entire things before I closed my eyes.

"You and me, Sapphire." I whispered. "I love you."

Then I fell asleep, finally feeling right again.