2

I lay on my bed and think about what Jc said about Kian. He's really moody and will hurt you if he wants to. If I were you, I would never argue with him. Played in my mind over and over again. Should I be afraid of him? Will he really hurt me?
"Emma," Kian spoke harshly at my doorway. "Go make us dinner. You're now the woman of this house." He said with a smirk. "Make it yourself." I said in a low voice scared of what may come. "What did you just say?" His jaw clenched and he walked closer to me. "Did you disobey me? You don't fucking disobey me. I took your sorry ass into my house and you will do as I ask. Now get in my kitchen right now." He walked closer with every word until he whispered right now into my ear causing shivers down my spine.
I slowly got up and left him alone in my room as I headed towards the kitchen.

"Emma, this is delicious." Jc stated as he chewed my food with glee. I weakly smiled at his compliment but didn't look up from my plate. No ones on my left and Jc's on my right. Sitting right in front of me is Kian himself.
I'm too scared to look up. I'm too scared to speak. I just barely listened to their conversation about school or girls they hooked up with.
"So Emma," my heart jumped at the way his cold voice said my name. "How many times have you been pounded?" He asked me in front of Jc. I slightly looked up at him and he has an annoying smirk on his face. "I-I hav- I have-" I'm at loss for words. They're staring at me and Kian won't wipe that damn smirk off of his face. "You what?" He asked already knowing my answer. "Wait," he said a few seconds later. "You're not a.. virgin, are you?" He asked sarcastically.
I shifted in my seat as my throat tightened and I didn't know what to say.
"Stop it Kian, you're scaring her." Jc said with genuine concern. "I can do whatever the fuck I want to, Jc." Kian spat back at him without taking his eyes off of me. "sweet little Emma is so fragile that she hasn't even been fucked yet!" Kian yelled with great amusement. "Seventeen years old and still hasn't been fucked. How pure. How far have you gone? Did you even kiss anyone yet?" He asked me and of course I shook my head. Kian parted his smirking lips to speak again. "Hopefully I can change that for you, baby girl."
I shot up from the table with tears forming in my eyes. How can he do that? With no emotion whatsoever? I've never been so embarrassed in my life. Another chair glided against the floor and I footsteps chased after me. I'm afraid. I admit it. I'm so damn afraid of him.
"Do not run away from me." Kian spat after he tightly grabbed grabbed a hold of my wrist and pushed me up against the hallway wall. I can feel his warm breath on me and my heart is pounding so quickly I can barely hear him speak. He took a grip on my other arm with his open hand and I winced loudly. His fiery brown eyes glanced at my arm then he suddenly let go of me. "I-I'm sorry." He whispered before quickly heading back to the table.
I looked down at my arm and remembered when my dad hit me last week for accidentally dropping a plate. Here's a low key shoutout to him for doing that because if it wasn't for my bruise Kian probably would have killed me.
With my eyes still stinging with tears, I slowly walked into my bedroom and closed the door as quietly as possible. My heart is still beating uncontrollably and i'm still scared out of my mind. He so much bigger than me. I'm afraid of him and anything that involves his well being.

After finally calming down, I started to drift asleep. The low music playing from my phone is doing me justice and helping out in any way possible.
Just as I'm about to fall into a deep sleep my door cracks open and I nearly have a heart attack. My body tenses up under my covers and I'm scared he's going to do something to me. Maybe he refrained from hitting me earlier because Jc was right there and now he can do it in private.
The second he touched me, I let out something I having done in a while. I started crying. A lot. "P-please don't hurt me.. I-I'm sorry. I won't question you and I'll do whatever you want me to.. Just please.." I begged.
He pulled on my arm so I would sit up and I kept my eyes squeezed shut as I waited for his impact. But instead, he engulfed me in a hug. I sighed in relief and let out more and more tears on his chest. The more I cried, the tighter he hugged me and I let the last three years stain his shirt. "Shhh it's okay, love." He said in a calming voice that was foreign to me.
I continued to break down on him until I felt like I physically couldn't take any more.

He plugged in the string lights that I decorated my bed with as soon as I got here. I can see his face now. His eyes are a deep brown and his face is soft with sympathy. We sat staring at each other, legs crossed in front of us. My breathing is heavy. Loud enough to drown out the song being played from my phone.
"W-why isn't Sam like this?" Kian asked me with uncertainty in his voice. I just shook my head not wanting to get into detail with someone who wanted to kill me three hours ago. "Emma, you can tell me." He whispered before placing his hand on top of mine.
My heart skipped a beat with the contact of his big and rough hand on mine being small and fragile. He's warm. The type of warmth I've been craving. Reassuring warmth.
"M-my dad liked Sam more when he was mean to me. So he never hit him. Except for one time right after the first time I got hit." I whispered with my voice cracking at every word.
I regret telling that to Kian. This isn't him. It can't be. How can he be so damn cruel then turn into this heartfelt gentleman?

He stayed silent but slowly moved his thumb across the back of my hand as he studied my face. I did the same and I'll have to admit, he's pretty attractive. His jawline is sharp, it could cut glass. And his bushy eyebrows compliment his deep brown eyes. They're glossy, a little too glossy for a guy like Kian. Was he crying?
"Are you still scared of me?" He asked, his voice slightly shaking. "No." Barely slipped out of my mouth even though I'm lying. Honestly, I feel like he still would have hurt me if I said yes.
"Is it okay if I stay here tonight.. With you?" He asked once again uncertainly. I nodded thinking about how this could be good. I can see how he reacts to me. How I react to him.
Before I could act upon it, he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me down on to the bed with him. I stared out into my empty room, frozen. His grip is tight on me. I'm a little uncomfortable.
He lightly hummed with satisfaction before whispering. "Goodnight, love," and burying his face into the crook of my neck.

guys go peep @afraid_of_kian on twitter for me