17

"It's gonna hurt, Emma." I said after laying her down on the bed. "I know Kian, just.. please." She said, running her hands up and down my thighs. I did as she asked and continued to kiss her, both roughly and gently. Then she pulled my shirt off and I did the same for her.
Next our pants. As she unbuttoned mine, I felt my excitement grow under me. "You have quite a boner," she chuckled. I smiled down at her as she blushed. "I wonder who gave me that." I whispered into her ear causing goose bumps to appear on her. She chuckled again before pulling my boxers down far enough to grab my dick. "Fuck Emma," I breathed out. She pushed me back and started pumping slowly. "Am I doing this right?" She asked with a small chuckle. "Yes.. Fuck yes." I moaned.
This went on for awhile. Moaning, kissing, pumping, stroking. She kissed my shoulder like she couldn't live without me as I reached for a condom. "Please tell me you know what this is for," I said as I pulled it on. "Kian I'm not six!" She chuckled. A lot of chuckling. It's cute. "I know but you've never really been to school or had much access to the Internet so.." I hovered over her while smiling.
"It's gonna hurt at first, but it will go away, okay?" I stared into her eyes and she nodded while biting her lip. "Emma, I want you to tell me to stop if it's too much, okay? I want this to be perfect." She nodded again and I slowly slid in.
Emma wrapped her legs around my ass and arms around my back then pulled me closer to her as I thrusted. She dug her nails into my skin, but it doesn't hurt. I like the feeling. "Fuck.. Kian.." She grunted while biting her lip.
Right now at this very instant I realized rough and fast sex isn't anything like gentle and patient. Also, have I mentioned how fucking beautiful she is. I mean she fits so perfectly in my arms and her pale skin is so cold but it feels good against my warmth. She has the softest curves that move throughout her breasts, to her hips, around her ass, and down to her legs. Her face is all scrunched up as she moans and it looks as if her lip could be sliced in half by how harshly she's biting it. "Em," I grunted "you need to be a little quieter, okay?" I said cuffing her cheek and placing my thumb in her mouth. She lightly bit it as we reached our climax.

"That was the best sex I have ever had." I breathed heavily beside her. "Same," she chuckled. I joined in then we were silent for awhile while we tried to catch our breath.
"Be my girlfriend." I spoke. "What?" She smiled, looking up at me. "Emma Marie Pottorff, will you please be my girlfriend?" I asked her, sitting up and draping my arm over her bare chest. "I don't know Kian.." she trailed off and my smile dropped "I mean your pretty ugly and I can't be seen in pub-" I kissed her quickly and you can feel our smiles. "Please?" I asked again. She bit her lip and nodded.

Emma.

I smoked for the first time today. I drank vodka for the first time today. I fucking had sex for the first time today. And finally I got my first boyfriend today. I can't help but smile as he slowly drifts asleep. Every few minutes he'll flinch then hug me tighter or squeeze my hand. And in that moment that he's finally out, I whisper "I love you, Kian" before kissing his nose and falling asleep on his chest.

"Emma, hey, Emma, you're my girlfriend now." Kian whispered in my ear. "Hey, Kian, your my boyfriend now." I whispered back, mocking him. "Guess what?"
"What Kian?"
"We also fucked last night." He smiled against my face causing me to join in. "Hey Emma, I wanted to make sure you're- oh.. um.. I didn't know you were with Kian.. And you're um, you're naked. Okay.. I'm just gonna leave now.." Connor spoke after poking his head in my room.
Kian and I both chuckled then I had to convince him to let me say goodbye before Con left. "You look pretty damn sexy in my clothes." he said in an accent. I'm wearing his boxers and and sweatshirt and let's just say I'm highly enjoying this.
When I got downstairs Connor was just opening the door when I stopped him. "Hey, Con," I hugged him tightly "thank you for yesterday. I'm sorry for being such a bitch. I know you were just looking out for me. I love you too." He hugged back and we stayed intertwined for a few minutes until he had to leave.

"I wanna make you social media." Kian said after I went back upstairs. "Why?" I questioned while fixing my hair. "Because it's fun and social." He stood up and walked towards me. "Well now that you convinced me.." I said sarcastically. "Good," he mumbled against my neck before kissing it. "Hey, no. I'll look like a slut at school." I said, grabbing his hands and turning around. "Emma, we are dating. Do you think I fucking care if assholes see a few hickeys on your neck?" He asked. "Well no, but come on, let's go make me some social media." I dragged him over to his computer then the second he sat down, I was pulled on his lap.
"There ya go, your own Snapchat, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Tumblr. Congratulations @emma_pottorff." Kian smiled at me. "Okay so what do I do know?" I asked him, clinking around on the large screen. "Now I'm going to be taking my beautiful girlfriend out to lunch." I blushed at his words. "I'm not beautiful." I spoke quietly. "You are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in my life." He whispered with his lips barely touching mine. "I don't believe you, love." I said before pecking his lips and leaving the room.

Guys 300 reads already ahh !! This is crazy okay thank you guys so much and it really means a lot that y'all are enjoying it