4

We attempted to calm down with our foreheads pressed against each other. This can't be over yet. I've never felt this good in my life. I need to do something. I thought to myself. Without thinking I brushed my lips against his. He did the same, and a few seconds later, we actually started kissing. For real. My first kiss. With Kian Lawley.
This went on for a few minutes until he bit my lip and slowly pulled away. Fuck.

The second he let go of my lip, Kian put me down and pulled me back into the store to finish his shopping spree. The feeling of his lips lingered on top of mine and I smiled as we walked back over to his "slutty clothes."
"Pick out one you like." He whispered so closely to my ear that he lightly nibbled on it before grabbing the clothes he already picked out.
I grabbed a simple black bra and he said it was still sexy even though it wasn't lace. I smiled at his somewhat kind comment and he lead me to the counter to check out.
Our total came to almost three hundred dollars and I begged Kian not to go through with it, but he did. So I thanked him over and over again until he got fed up with me. "It's fine, okay? Just chill. It want that expensive." He spat with his jaw clenched so I decided I should shut up again.

We later found Jc then went to a few other stores. In total, I got 15 shirts, 7 sweaters, 4 pairs of jeans, 4 pairs of joggers, 2 pairs of boots, a pair of converse, 10 bras, 10 panties, some crazy shit Kian got me, a clutch, a beanie, and some nail polish.
Kian hasn't let go of me since the dressing room and Jc looks worried. I'm holding my forever21 bags, Kian's holding the Victoria Secret bags, and Jc has the rest of them.
"Are those hickeys?" Jc whispered as we walked to the car. I don't think Kian heard him, but he shot him a look and made his grip a little too tight around me. I slightly nodded at Jc and his eyes grew large. "He did that to you?" He whisper yelled. I nodded again. "D-did he hurt you? Are you okay?" Kian pulled me even closer causing my side to burn but I didn't speak up. "No I didn't hurt her, and yes she's fine." Kian spat, partly lying because he currently is hurting me and I'm not okay.
Jc held his hands up in defense and we continued walking in silence.

The drive home was completely silent except for the radio being on a low volume. Kian's pissed and I'm afraid of what he's going to do when we get back to the house. It's almost 5pm meaning I'll have to make them dinner soon anyways, so maybe I can use cooking as an excuse of staying away from him for awhile.
Jc pulled into the driveway and all of us piled out with no words said. Kian kept me so close to his body that my hip is grinding against his and he's significantly hurting me.
I just need some time alone from everyone. In my room. By myself.
Hazel rushed over to Kian and I with joy and a small smile cracked when she jumped up on me from excitement. I don't think I mentioned this earlier, but Kian and Jc both have dogs, hazel is Kian's, and wishbone is Jc's. Surprisingly enough, wishbone hates me and hazel loves the shit out of me. Crazy right? Oh yeah, and Jc has a cat, vega.
"I-I'm gonna go put everything away then start dinner." I said looking at Kian, but not making eye contact. "I'll come with you." He said sounding a little less annoyed, but still stern.

After twenty minutes of putting almost everything we bought away, Kian got to his bags from Victoria Secret, and said "Damn, I can't wait to see your sexy ass in these," while holding up a lacy thong. I blushed and he kept a smirk on his face.
My room is still pretty empty. I mean the boys already had a queen bed, clothes rack, dresser, rug, and a side table for me, but that's it. Jc said he'll take me to ikea sometime this weekend so we can decorate my room a little bit.

"Thanks for the help.. I'm gonna go make dinner now." I said in slight relief and got off my bed to head to the door. "Wait, I'll help." Kian said, causing me to internally scream, still wanting a few minutes alone. He wrapped his arm around me again and my waist ached from his grip.
I started cooking and Kian sat on the counter either watching my every move or staring down at his phone. He started laughing so I turned around with plates in my hands then all of the sudden I hear a huge clashing sound.
My heart beat got faster and faster as Kian slowly got down from the counter and walked towards me. His jaw is clenched and there's fire in his eyes. He wrapped both of his large hands around my wrists and towered over me when he pushed towards the wall causing me to painfully hit my head.
Flashbacks rushed through my mind when I remembered dropping a dish last week. My dad beat the shit out of me.
"Those plates.. They were so damn expensive. I told Jc they would break.. But he didn't believe me.. And look at that.. All of our money.. Shattered on the fucking ground.." His warm breath against my face is scaring the shit out of me. Don't cry. It will make him even more mad. I thought to myself as my eyes began to sting. "Are you gonna say anything? Don't you feel bad about breaking my plates in my house?" He pushed me back further and squeezed me harder when he said the word my. I squeezed my eyes shut so I wouldn't cry and I saw my dad again on the night I dropped his favorite dish. Then Kian squeezed my wrists harder than ever. "I-I-I'm sorry dad.. I didn't mean to.. I-"
"Dad?" He slightly loosened his grip. "Why the hell did you c-" I opened my eyes and watched as it clicked for him. Kian let go of my wrists and engulfed me in a hug. I'm hyperventilating and hysterically crying. I can't help it. I'm so scared.
I dug my nails into his back and he winced but hugged me tighter. I feel so light headed. Everything's turning black. "K-Kian.. I.. I can't.." I'm losing my balance and slowly falling to the ground. "Emma." Kian said with confusion. "I can't.." I failed to speak once again and now I'm on the floor, slowly trying to lay down. When all of a sudden Kian screamed my name.
A sharp pain shoots in my hand and I cry louder. "What the fuck happened? Why is she on the ground? Why is there glass everywhere?" I faintly heard Jc yell before I completely blacked out and the pain stopped.