9

When we went back out, the fans weren't nearly as loud as they were before. We went on a small stage with three seats that they brought out for us. Connor went on the left of the stage and I stayed close to Jc on the right.
The first girl ran up to Jc and hugged him tightly. "I love you so much." She sobbed. She's crying. A lot. "Awe I love you too!" Jc said back to her as he rubbed her back. I took a picture for them and this continued for about an hour until someone asked us where Kian is. "He couldn't make it today. Personal issues." Jc said when I looked at him nervously.
People continued to come up to us and a lot of them would just smile at me awkwardly and some would compliment me, but other than that I haven't been acknowledged.
"I need to pee. I'll be back." I whispered into Jc's ear in between fans. "Be careful. Come right back, okay?" He said before I walked off the stage and headed towards the bathroom that I don't know where it is. "Hey, can you show me the way to the bathroom?" I asked a group of girls in line. They all pointed to the right with their arms crossed and an awful expression on their face. "Oh, um, thanks." I said slowly walking away. "Wait," one of the girls called out and grabbed my arm where one of my bruises are. "Who are you anyways? Who the fuck do you think you are, being with our boys. God," she scoffed. "You're going to get destroyed. I don't think you know what we are capable of." I shifted uncomfortably and started to choke up. The girls laughed. "Honey, if you can't take what Amanda just said, then you'll be far far away from them in a week." And with that I left towards the bathroom. A few tears fell down my face but I stopped myself from making a scene. I'm going to go back out there and stay quiet while Connor and Jc meet fans.
"What's wrong, Emma?" Jc asked when I got back. I shook my head. He lightly grabbed my arm and pulled me close to him so our foreheads are touching. "What happened?" He asked looking me in the eyes. "These girls were just being assholes. It's fine." I said, not being able to make eye contact. "What did they say?" He tightened his grip slightly. "Can you please let go. You hold me like Kian does." I said in a low voice and he immediately let go. "They warned me about the fandom and how I shouldn't be with 'their boys' because they'll ruin me." I said, shifting awkwardly as another fan came up.
I decided to stay back on the chair for awhile until I noticed the same girls next in line who just so happened to be the last. "That's them." I mouthed to Jc and he nodded. He hugged them and took pictures with them and as soon as they were about to leave Jc stopped them. "I know who you are. You're the girl who would always hate on Andrea and Lia. Amanda to be exact. Listen, you need to shut the fuck up. You don't know one fucking thing about Emma and I can promise you that she's safer with me than she ever will be. So, love us all you want, but don't say one fucking word about Emma. She's gonna be here for a long ass time and if I see one fucking word from any of you about her, you will be blocked immediately. She's a part of our life now and if you can't except that, then get me the fuck out of your life. Don't even think about me anymore because she deserves the world yet she goes through a lot of shit. So please, don't speak of Emma, get off of my stage, and get the fuck out of my face." I smiled at his words but the girls seemed greatly surprised and slowly back off the stage.

When we got home, I went straight to my room to put away everything we bought. After the mall we went to ikea like Jc promised then out to eat. There's a few boxes with my furniture downstairs and Jc said he would help me build it later, but he needed to take a nap so the house is quiet now.
I was setting up my new phone when the door flew open and Kian forcefully came in my room. "What do you want?" I asked, standing up. He cupped my face and smashed our lips against each other. He tastes different this time. Like alcohol. "Fuck Kian were you drinking.. And smoking?" I asked him after pulling away. "Shut the fuck up and kiss me." He said pushing me against my wall forcefully. I tried my best to keep up but he's being too sloppy and aggressive. "I want you so fucking bad." He breathed heavily against my lips then went back to kissing me again as he lifted me up and I wrapped my body around him.
Kian carried me over to my bed and laid me down underneath him. He quickly pulled my shirt off and kissed down my chest. "Stop it Kian!" I yelled, covering up my almost bare chest. "Shut. Up." He spat, intertwining our hands. I felt him kiss down my chest then stomach and I'm getting more nervous the further he goes. "What are you doing!" I yelled, already knowing the answer. "I wanna make you feel good. So fucking good." He moaned against me. And with that he laid beside me on the bed and kissed me again. Soon enough he made his hands down my body and into my pants. "Kian." My voice shook. "Just let me try it babe. If you don't like it, I'll stop." He said slipping his hand under my panties. I gasped for air when his fingers did great things to me. "Fuck Kian." I moaned after I felt a warm feeling. "Let me fuck you." He breathed. "No Kian, you're drunk." I said pulling away. "No I'm not, Emma! I'm fine!" He yelled. "You don't kiss like this," I said. "You aren't sloppy and aggressive like this. You're rough but not sloppy. I'm not losing my virginity to someone who's drunk and smells like cigarettes." I said pushing him away from me and getting off my bed. "Don't leave me." He said rubbing his face with both hands. "Just cuddle with me or whatever." He said holding his hand out. I sighed then grabbed his hand and he pulled me back into my bed. "I'm so fuckin tired." He whispered in my ear after wrapping his arms around my waist. "Same here." I said, putting my hands on top of his. And after that, both of us fell asleep.

OH SHIT IT JUST GOT PRETTY HEATED