29

She didn't hesitate, and she didn't pull back. She kinda went along with it. Her hands tangled in my hair and I pulled her on top of me as I laid back. My hands stayed on her hips, gripping them lightly. Emma stayed in my hair, making sure not one piece goes untouched. "Fuck," I mumbled against her. She gave me a small smile, the one I love.
I kissed down her jaw and to her neck. She moaned my name, causing me to suck harder. Soon enough, I pulled her sweatshirt down, exposing her bare breast. Emma tugged at my hair as she moaned my name. Fuck. I missed this.
Emma laid her head down on my chest and hugged me tightly. I hugged her back, not missing the chance of squeezing her ass. "I can't do this, Kian. I really can't. What you did today was.. I didn't expect you to ever do that, no mater how many times you've given me bruises. You know how much I hated Anthony after he did that to me, and you just.. you did it Kian. I don't know how I feel. I want to be with you, and I may still have feelings for you, but all of this, I just love the idea of you. I love the feeling of someone else's body pressed against mine. I love feeling like someone actually gives a shit about me, Kian. And yeah, maybe you're still in love with me. I get it. But you said yourself that I'm a worthless piece of shit. You said no one wants me here, and that I'm a little bitch. Maybe you were drunk Kian, and maybe you were high, but you don't just make up shit when you're like that. People are honest, Kian. When people get drunk or high, they have no filter, they just do. So maybe you're just telling yourself that you love me. And maybe you're only like this because you crave the warmth that I crave." She spoke so contently. Almost no emotion whatsoever. "Emma, I love you. I really do. And you know that. I was just mad, okay? I got mad at you for ignoring me. You know I'm in love with you. I wouldn't lie about that. If I hated you, I wouldn't even try to talk to you." I said, rubbing her back. "I don't know what to say Kian. Jc's gonna be gone for a few days, and I really don't want to get hurt again. Maybe I'll just go live with Connor for awhile until we get all of this figured out." I can hear her choking up. "No, Emma, you can't leave. Just stay here. Stay with me. We'll see where it goes." I argued. She sighed and pressed her lips against my bare chest. "One more time Kian. That's it. I can't keep on doing this." She said after laying her head back down on me. Her words made my heart beat faster, and I smiled. I have my Emma back.

Emma.

Jc's been gone for over a week and I'm getting really worried. He won't even answer his phone now. Then there's Kian who's acting like nothing's wrong and being really clingy to me. I don't mind it, but I'm worried about Jc. I mean what if something happened to him? He didn't even say where he was going.
"Hey, babe, I have a surprise for you tonight, okay? Go upstairs and put on the outfit I picked out. We're leaving in about an hour." Kian said as he walked downstairs. "Well where are we going?" I asked, standing up. "That's the surprise, love" he whispered in a deep voice before pecking my lips. "I love you," he yelled behind me. "Yeah," I said, smiling.
When I got up to my room, I found a black shirt, leggings, black boots, and a black hat. Also Kian can't forget the matching thong and bra. I put on the revealing outfit and went over to my desk where I found a note from Kian. It read Black lipstick with a bit of mascara, love. I smiled at his note and did as he asked.
Twenty minutes later, I entered his room while he was changing. "Fuck.." I whispered before pulling him towards me by the neck and kissing him. He smiled into my lips and I rubbed my hand down his crotch. "Fuck Emma, what's that about?" he asked after pulling away from our kiss and removing my hand. "I don't know.. I guess I'm just really horny and we haven't had sex in awhile and"
"Stop," he cut me off, "let's talk about pure things until we get back home. We don't have enough time for me to do the things I want to do to you right now." he smirked before pecking my lips and grabbing his pants. "By the way, you look hot as fuck," Kian bit his lip. "Don't thank me, thank Mr. Lawley, the mastermind behind it all." I smiled after sitting on his bed.

"Kian, seriously, where are we going?" I asked him as we got in the car. "You'll see," he smiled. I anxiously looked around as we drove for almost thirty minutes until we pulled up to a small building. "Kian.." I said, uneasily as we got out. He grabbed my hand and lead me around to the front of the building. "Fuck.. Holy shit!" I screamed after seeing the sign that said THE 1975 LIVE TONIGHT. "Kian! A fucking 1975 concert!" I yelled after jumping on him and wrapping my whole body around his. "No fucking way," I whispered. "Do you like it?" he asked me, laughing. "Like it? Kian I fucking love you!" I screamed. He put me down then grabbed both of my hands. "There's more." His words made my heart jump and I studied him as he reached in his back pocket. "You're fucking kidding me. Kian I swear.." I trailed off after he pulled out two backstage passes. "Kian I fucking swear!" I yelled after ripping them out of his hand. They're real. I tackled him once again and he hugged back tightly. "Well come on.. I have someone I want you to meet."

Ah this made me so happy
BUT GUYS 1K READS WOW HEY I WAS NOT EXPECTING THAT FOR THIS SHIT STORY HAHA THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH