10

Warm lips are being pressed against mine. "Emma," Kian whispered. I groaned and cuddled up against his chest. "Come on you've been sleeping for two hours." His voice is low and raspy. I like it. "Emma, you're gonna wanna see this." Kian said. "Look." He held out his phone in front of me. It's an article titled YouTube Star Jc Caylen Carries Around His Girlfriend At The Mall. Kian began read it out loud. "Jc Caylen and Connor Franta were seen at the Los Angeles Mall with a girl named Emma. Some fans saw them in an Apple Store and decided to tweet out their spotting. A fan, Amanda Berkley, told us girls came flying in after she and her friends shared the Youtubers location. "The moment the boys and Emma came out of the Apple Store, everyone started screaming. It was so loud and there was security guards everywhere. Emma seemed shocked by the fans reaction and buried herself into Jc's chest. He seemed very fed up with us and carried her down to the first floor then Connor made an announcement saying Emma has a concussion and if we can all stay quiet, then a meet up could happen. After Connor was done speaking, they all disappeared for about ten minutes until they came out again and Emma seemed fine. While they were meeting fans Emma was terrified of us and couldn't keep her hands off of Jc. Every ten minutes he would hug her or hold her hand or whisper something in her ear. It was cute but a little annoying because he was at a meet and greet for us and the least he could do is stop paying attention to her for an hour."

Kian's pissed. "What the fuck is this?" He yelled showing me a picture of Jc and I holding hands and his forehead was pressed against mine. "Nothing. I swear. My head hurt and I was scared. I swear nothing happened. I-I wouldn't do that." I started shaking at his stern voice. "You're going to go downstairs, make me some god damn dinner, you will not say a word during dinner, then you're gonna wash the dishes. And after all of that, you'll come back up here, get in your sexy clothes, and be ready for me at 7pm sharp. Got it?" His jaw's clenched. I nodded then stood up and quickly went downstairs and did as he said.

"Did you see that article about us?" Jc asked, laughing. I kept quiet and stared at the small amount of food on my plate. I'm not hungry. I'm to scared to even do anything. "Emma?" Jc asked, his tone changed and he placed a hand on my shoulder. I slightly looked up at Kian and his jaw is tightly clenched. "Hey, do you feel okay? When was the last time you took your pill? Do you feel dizzy? How many bottles of water have you had today?" Jc asked after getting out of his seat and kneeling beside me. "Shut the fuck up Jc!" Kian yelled, making me flinch. "Shut the fuck up?" Jc asked in a mocking voice. "You shut the fuck up! I know this sounds crazy to you, but I actually care about Emma! She already had a shitty life before you were in it, and now all you're doing is making it worse! God Kian, you're so mean to her! Why? Why do you have to be like this? You know she's scared! Is it funny to you? Do you think it's fun to beat the shit out of her and put her in the hospital? Do you think it's okay to force her into making us all of our meals and cleaning the house? Do you think it's fucking okay to force her to have sex?" He yelled, not letting go of my hand. "She likes it." Kian mumbled. "She doesn't fucking like it, Kian. Everyone reacts to sex the same way. But that doesn't mean she fucking enjoys it! If you have to fucking hold her down just to finger her, I can't fucking imagine how hard it is to get you to make her stay still so you can fuck her. It's called rape Kian. You're basically raping the girl we brought in so she wouldn't have such a shitty life. Congratulations, Kian. You fucked everything up once again." I refuse to look at Kian. "I never forced her to have sex. We haven't even had sex. And how do you fucking know about me fingering her?" Kian asked causing my cheeks to blush. "I came upstairs to help her put the furniture I bought her together and you left the door open a crack. Also, I have ears." Jc said. "Fuck you, Jc. Fuck you." Kian spat. "Please stop. I'm sorry. I'll go back home, just please stop fighting." I said. "I told you not to fucking speak!" Kian yelled, stood up, and slammed the table. I quickly wrapped my arms around Jc's neck and buried my face into his neck. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry." I sobbed over and over, crying. Jc hugged me tightly then stood up with my body wrapped around him. "You're scaring her, Kian. You won't even let her talk." He said as he walked towards his room.

Jc put me down on his bed then sat beside me. "I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry. I'm sorry they made me come here. I'm sorry." I said as more and more tears fell down my face. "Emma," Jc scoffed. "It's not your fault. You don't have to apologize. Kian's the one who fucked everything up. He needs to be apologizing to you. It's okay." He said, wiping the tears off of my face. "If I wasn't here, Kian wouldn't do anything to upset you." I said in a small voice. "But you are here and Kian is pissing me off. It's not your fault Emma. I just want you to be happy. Seeing you like this breaks my heart." He hugged me tightly and we stayed like that for at least ten minutes.
Then I looked at the clock. 6:43. "Shit Jc, I need to go clean up. I'm sorry." I said pulling away quickly and going into the kitchen. I grabbed the plates and drinks that were still on the table and put them in the sink then started to wash them. "You don't have to do them." Kian said in a quiet voice, causing me to jump. I continued to scrub without saying a word. "Emma, seriously." He said, lightly grabbing my wrist. I quickly dropped the plate and sponge in the sink and stayed still. Kian turned my wrist slowly and examined it before lightly kissing it. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have flipped out like that. I believe you. If nothing happened between you two, then nothing happened. I-I'm sorry. For everything. I just get so mad and I don't know why. I'm sorry. I really like you and I don't necessarily know how to react to that." He said nervously. I wrapped my arms around his torso and squeezed him tightly. My head is resting perfectly against his chest and I can hear his heart beat. "I think I like you too." I whispered.