16

Jc.

Con Da Bon
Apparently Emma and Anthony got in a fight. He hit her.
Appeared on my screen. "Excuse us." I told the boys talking and grabbed Kian's arm. "What? We were in the middle of a meeting." Kian said, pissed. "This is getting out of hand. She's been in school for a week and she was already drugged, almost raped, and hit. I don't know if this is such a good idea." I said, fiddling with my fingers. "What? Who the fuck hit her? Who drugged her?" Kian yelled. "I don't know who drugged her, but apparently Emma and Anthony got in a fight earlier and he hit her." I trailed off. "Fucking hell.. I told her! I told her he would do that!" He paced around the hallway with his jaw clenched. "I'm gonna kick his ass tomorrow. I'm gonna kill him." Kian yelled. "Should we go back to the house?" I asked, ignoring his comments. "We're in the middle of a fucking meeting." I exhaled. "I know.. And Cons with her.. I mean, what harm could be done if it's only him?"

Emma.

"You need to stop. Jc's gonna kill me." Connor told me, trying to pull away the bottle of vodka in my hand. "Why would he kill you? You're not the one drinking, are you?" I said, taking a few more sips. "Emma, I'm serious. You've had two beers and almost a full bottle of vodka. That's not healthy. Also that's like your fourth cigarette." Connor complained. "But Con, I'm forgetting. My face doesn't hurt anymore. My body isn't pounding with pain. I'm calm. Everything's okay." He sighed at my words. "Let's go somewhere." I looked up at him. "I'm not going anywhere with this on my face." When I pointed to the hand mark he sighed again. "Can't you use makeup or something? I hate seeing you like this." He coughed as the smoke filled my lungs. "I want Kian." I said before chugging down the last few sips of the bottle. "He's at a meeting, Emma. I don't know what you want me to do." I smiled. "I'm not moving till he gets home." He sighed once again then stood up. "Alright then. I'll be downstairs if you need me," Connor kissed my forehead lightly "love you." I scoffed. "Sure ya do."

Kian.

There she is, sitting there, alone in the cold. "It's cold out here, love. I thought you might want this." She stood up quickly and hugged me with everything she has. I hummed with satisfaction then picked her up by the back of the thighs. She started lightly sobbing which led to choking because of the cold air filling her lungs. "Are you okay, Emma? That doesn't sou-" She pressed her lips against mine. She kissed me. Obviously I didn't hesitate to kiss back I mean Emma kissed me. "I don't want whatever this is to be over. I like you Kian. I really really like you." She breathed against me. Her breath isn't warm anymore. It's almost frozen. "I really like you too." I said, slightly laughing and hugging her tightly.
We kissed one last time before I put her down and wrapped her in the blanket I brought up here. She looks different. Sweet and innocent Emma's gone, and now there's this.. this badass fucked up girl sitting beside me. Empty beer and vodka bottles, cigarettes burnt out, and she's so pale I can almost see through her. She shaking. I can't believe she's been up here for this long.
"See that," she pointed to some lights "That is LA. That's where everyone believes dreams are bound to come true. That's where the lights never go out and wasted teens roam the streets searching for something they'll never find. Yet look at us, we're sitting on a roof twenty miles away from there and I've never felt so alive." She smiled a dark and pitiful smile. It's not happy, anyone could notice that. It's an ironic, "my life is complete shit" smile. I like it. It looks good on her. "I'm incredibly drunk right now." She laughed, smiling her unhappy smile while looking down at our feet. "You know what's crazy? I thought he was better than you. I thought he could actually be someone who cared about me. But Ki, I find so much more comfort in you. Literally when I was low key being raped, I moaned your name. I said I missed you. It's weird. Ya know? I mean so many people would want to be far far away from you if you did what you do to me to them, but I can't get enough of you. I crave your touch every second of the day. Fuck Kian, I want you so badly." I stared at her in almost complete shock, until I realized this is my chance. I pinned her down.
I pinned her down lightly and kissed her. Roughly. She bit my lip and explored my mouth with her tongue. After awhile she managed to push me away and pull down on my neck so I was even closer. "Fuck me Kian. Please." She breathed against my lips. "I'm not fucking you on our roof when you're drunk." I laughed. Of course she cut me short by pressing her lips against mine again. "Kian," she breathed, buckling her hips against mine "please." Well fuck.
I snaked my hand under her back and picked her up. She wrapped her arms around my neck while she sucked her way down there.

20 minutes before.

"Dude, you need to tell her about Andrea." Jc said after getting out of the car. "Can we talk about this later.. Or never. She needs me right now." I said jogging towards the door. "Kian," he grabbed my arm "you can't do this to them. Chose." I sighed and relaxed. "Look, Jc, Emma and I were having a rough week and Andrea showed up at the party. We were both drunk and everyone knew we were gonna fuck. It happened, and it's over." Jc scoffed "Yeah, everyone except for Emma."

OH SHIT KIAN WHAT TO HECK ARE YA DOIN FAM!!
I'm literally frustrating myself with this story, like I love it so much. Anyway, hope y'all are enjoying it so far, and please leave comments telling me how you feel about it I love to see them :)