35

Kian.

Fuck I'm having so much fun. It feels so good to just do whatever the hell I want. Bless Emma for getting drunk.
"Hey Kian, how are you?" A familiar voice said as they sat on my lap. "Hey babe," I smiled. Everything's blurry. She felt me up and I did the same to her. But before I knew it, the blurry figure pressed her lips against mine. She's not kissing like she normally does. "Em, you must be really drunk." I laughed. "I'm not Em," the figure said, getting off of me. "Once again, caught cheating on your girlfriend. Good job, Kian." I wiped my eyes and tried really hard to focus on her. "What the fuck?" I yelled. "Hey, you did it, not me." Andrea said, throwing her hands up in defense. In one hand is her phone, and on the screen is a picture of us kissing. I grabbed her wrists and pushed her against the wall. "Delete the fucking picture!" I spat. Fuck everything's so blurry. "Be careful Kian, you know I'm pregnant with your baby." She spoke, causing my anger to rise. "Not if I can help it." I spat, pushing her harder against the wall. "Kian seriously stop." she said, wiping the ugly smirk off her face. "I don't want any fucking thing to do with you. Got it? We're getting a test done to see if I'm actually the father, and after that we're done. Don't ever talk to me again, unless it's about the baby." Suddenly I got pulled off of her and I was being held back. "Dude chill. We don't want the whole Julie thing happening again, okay?" Jc said. I sighed heavily and calmed down. Andrea ran off and I'm glad she did.
"Where the hell did you come from? This is a Crescent party?" I said to him, sipping my drink. "Emma asked me to come pick her up, she said she wasn't feeling too good." Fuck. "Where the hell is she?" I asked, raising my voice. "Well Kian, she saw ya kissin Andrea so she didn't seem too fucking thrilled." Fucking hell. "Shit.. Where is she?" I asked, chugging down my drink. "I don't know, she just ran off." I sighed and started looking around for her. This is gonna be a long night.

Emma.

Once again Kian was kissing Andrea. I'm so done with all of this. He isn't satisfied with me, and I can't tell you how much that hurts. I try so damn hard to be everything he wants me to, yet he still cheats. I don't even know why I let this go on for so long. I just need to let go of him. Our relationship was never something to be proud of, and now that it's over, I can do whatever the hell I want.
"Jonah," I called out, turning him around. "Hey! Wha-" I pulled him close by his shirt and pressed my lips against his. He hesitated at first, but then kissed back. "Fuck, Emma." He whispered after pulling away. "Fuck me. Right now." I spoke, running my hands all over his body. "No, Emma, you're dating Kian." Jonah said, grabbing my hands to stop me. "Not anymore," I smirked. "What? Why?" He asked. I sighed, grabbing the drink out of his hand and chugging it. "He was kissing Andrea. Right in front of me." Jonah observed my face and went back and forth between my lips and eyes.
All of a sudden his lips were pressed against mine again. Of corse I didn't hesitate to kiss back, so I turned my head and pulled him close, deepening our connection. He moaned in my mouth and I craved him more. "Fuck me." I whispered. Jonah grabbed my hand and we ran up the stairs.
We found and empty bedroom, and I pushed him down onto the bed. As I crawled on top of him, he smiled up at me while rubbing my arms. I kissed him sloppily since I'm completely wasted and so is he. I know this is a bad decision and that's why I'm doing it.
After I pulled my top off, he stared at me, studying every part of my body. "Em, we can't do this." He spoke, causing my smirk to disappear. "Why not?" I asked him, raking my hands up his abs and chest. "Because it's not right. I don't want to be your rebound. I like you, but it shouldn't be like this." Suddenly I started crying and I collapsed onto Jonah. He hugged me tightly as I sobbed into his chest.
"How am I not good enough? I try so hard for him, yet he just goes and cheats on me. I just don't get it. What's the point in trying anymore?" I said after calming down. "Em, he doesn't deserve you." Jonah spoke softly into my neck. His arms are wrapped around my waist and I'm staring at the wall as he spoons me. "I didn't deserve him, Jonah. He's smart and attractive and protective and I just.. he meant the world to me. I don't know how to feel." I sobbed. "You never did anything wrong, love. None of this is your fault." He pressed his lips against my neck softly and hummed in satisfaction.