39

"Can we go out? I'm not tired yet and I just don't want to stay here." I spoke. "Where to? I believe George is at a bar with some friends currently. Would you like to meet him there?" Matty asked. "Sure, I could go for a few drinks."
The boys driver dropped us off, and Matty lightly held my hand as we walked in. For someone who loves touching someone else, he likes to stay father away so we're more than arms length while we hold hands. I don't mind though, I believe anything he does is adorable. A tall man at the door let us in with no questions. Bless. "Matty! You've made it!" George called out in excitement. It's adorable how they pronounce it like maaey.

Kian.

Once again I'm drinking my life away. I don't know if I'm pissed or sad. Probably both. At the rate I've been drinking and smoking recently, I'll be dead in a few years. Emma's being a bitch again and this time I'm pretty sure it's over. But it's whenever I come home after a long night of drinking that I pass her empty, lifeless room that hasn't been occupied in days. I miss her scent and touch. I miss being able to hold her. I miss her body heat. I miss everything about her.

Emma.

Matty took a seat at the bar and George and I sat on his sides. There's a man beside us with multiple empty glasses beside him. I'm sure he's having some issues with his life right now.
"Emma.." I heard a familiar voice say, causing my heart to drop. George is dancing with a random girl, and matty's in the bathroom. Oh god. He put his hand on my shoulder and spun my stool around. "Where've you been?" he asked. I can smell the strong alcohol emerging from his mouth. "Just leave me alone Kian. Please." I spoke quietly. He placed his hand on my upper thigh, and I squeezed my legs together. "Are those hickeys? I don't remember giving those to you." Kian spoke coldly, getting out of his chair and coming close to me. "Who are those from, Emma?" he asked, pulling my hair aside and lightly pressing his lips against my neck. "Jonah? Was that who? Where's he at now? Doesn't he know he can't leave a beautiful girl alone in a bar?" My body started to shake, and I'm lost at words. Kian moved his thumb back and forth on my inner thigh, and my leg muscles hurt from squeezing them together so hard.
"There from me you asshole." Matty spoke from behind me. "Emma.. Matt Healy? Did he pay you for a blowjob?" I don't understand why he's being so cruel. I didn't rape him. I didn't hurt him multiple times. I never called him harsh names.
Kian moved his hand down my arm until he got to my wrist. "Look at those, so beautiful." he said, tracing the bruises he left. "That was one good fuck. I can't wait to do it again." My breathing quickened as I remembered that night. "Just leave her alone Kian. It will be a lot easier if you leave now." Matty said, coming closer to him. "Oh Mathew, don't you realize it? Emma loves me and all you are to her is a rebound. She's trying to make me jealous. She's using you." Kian spoke, gripping my thigh tightly. "Oh is that so? Would you like to explain to me why she blew me then? And can you tell me why she said I was much better than you? Oh yes, and can you please explain to me why you had to rape her if she loves you so much?" Matty said, getting angrier at every moment. "I didn't rape her. She was just upset at the time. She cries almost every time we fuck. It's not my fault." I scoffed at Kian's words which resulted in him squeezing my thigh more painfully, and grabbing my wrist. "Now tell Matt he can leave so we can go home and fuck." Kian spoke, gripping my wrist tightly, making me wince. He pulled me out of my seat then wrapped his arm around my body, right below my breasts. "I suggest you let her be, mate." I heard George's deep voice from behind us. Matty held out his hand in front of me, and when I tried to grab it, Kian pulled me back aggressively. "You go with him, and you'll regret it Emma. I'm going to find you. You know I will. And soon that sweet little pussy will be all mine again." I cringed at his harsh words before Matty pulled me away. Suddenly I saw George punch Kian right in the stomach.
I buried myself into Matty's chest for two reasons. One, even though I may hate Kian, I can't bare to see him get hurt like that. And two, I'm scared he'll come back for me.
"Are you alright? Did he hurt you?" George asked me, observing his hand. "I'm fine." I replied, pulling away from Matty, believing he doesn't enjoy me holding on to him. My heart stopped for a moment when he pulled me back and pressed his lips against mine. "I don't mind it." he spoke softly before hugging me.

Matty and I spent the rest of the night taking about everything while he laid in my lap. He loves me playing with his hair more than anything, and I love the feeling of him in my lap. His voice is so beautiful and calming. He's always so content with everything he says, and I'm in love with the way he uses his hands to speak.
Even though Matty's been nothing but nice to me, I still believe he's not about the whole relationship thing. Also i'm slightly scared of him getting mad at me for anything I do. And I know this is strictly fucking, so I decided to go home and meet him here in the morning.
"Emma?" he spoke in a confused voice, scrunching his face, but keeping his eyes closed. "W-where are you going? You're not walking out on me, are you?" He grabbed my hand and slowly moved his thumb across the back of it. "I'm gonna go home and grab a few things. I'll see you tomorrow, Matt." He slightly opened his eyes and stared at me with confusion. "I can't allow you to go back to Kian. Stay, love." I sighed at his words and grabbed one of the pillows off his bed, then moved over to the couch. "Emma, why are you avoiding me?" He seems genuinely upset and my heart is aching. "I just.. I don't want you to get mad at me. I'm just trying to not get hurt again."
"Why would I be mad at you?"
"I just feel like you don't want anything to do with me other than when you want to fuck."
"I do greatly enjoy sex Emma, but that doesn't mean I don't love being near the person just as much. I told you, I'm obsessed with woman, and I would love for you to come sleep with me. But if you want to go home, or sleep on the couch, you can. I'm not going to stop you."
Matty giving me the freedom to do whatever I want is relieving. With Kian, all he does is tell me what to do, and if I don't listen to him, he gets mad. I decided to sleep on the couch, just to be safe, and Matty seemed to mind, but I need to make sure he's okay with me being around.
This was an awful decision for I've been tossing and turning for over an hour. Light snores have been escaping from matty's mouth for awhile now, and I think I'm in love. I know, nothing's going to happen, but I know I'm going to fall for him. He's all I've ever wanted.
"Matty.." I breathed out, standing by his lifeless body. I've changed into just his shirt, and the bottom of my ass is just slightly hanging out. He placed his hand on the back of my leg, right above my knee, and slowly moved up. "Matty, I don't like sleeping alone." I spoke. He flashed a faint smile before lightly squeezing my ass then he opened his arms. "Well you're welcome right here, love." he said in a raspy voice. I smiled as I curled up to his bare just. "Thank you. For everything." I whispered before lightly pressing my lips against his chest. But before I realized it, his soft snores came back, and I decided to join him shortly after.

GUYS DONT GIVE UP ON ME OKAY I JUST NEEDED TO CHANGE SHIT UP
I PROMISE YOU SHITS GOING DOWN IN THE NEXT CHAPTER DONT WORRY